Truthers, how was this engine planted?

Originally you didn't even know you had Offline mode you lying fuk. You claimed your phone didn't have an airplane/flight mode so I posted the link for the tutorial called:

Activate/Deactivate FLIGHT MODE on a Nokia E71x.

You respond by saying the manufacturer calls it "Offline" mode and you use that to ignore the tutorial. So then I point out all of those names mean the same fuxxing thing: they are all Flight modes:

Fight Mode
"Other names include airplane mode, offline mode, and standalone mode."

I keep going on this because I want to see how long your buddies keep letting you lie.
i said my phone didnt have an airplane or flight mode, and it doesnt
you have PROVEN that :clap2:

yet you still persist in calling the OFFLINE mode the same thing when anyone with a functioning brain would know that even though it MIGHT be used for the same purpose, it is NOT the same thing

Really? Is that why there are several links for your phone giving instructions on to turn on FLIGHT MODE you dumfuk?

Http://att.deviceanywhere.com/tutor...=1995&cid=2159974&conversationPropagation=end

Keep lying you pathetic fuk.

even your tutorial says to SCROLL UP TO OFFLINE you fucking moron!! :lol:

AND IT HAS A PICTURE OF IT!!

yet you still persist in calling the OFFLINE mode the same thing when anyone with a functioning brain would know that even though it MIGHT be used for the same purpose, it is NOT the same thing

Really? Is that why there are several links for your phone giving instructions on to turn on FLIGHT MODE you dumfuk?

Http://att.deviceanywhere.com/tutor...=1995&cid=2159974&conversationPropagation=end

even your tutorial says to SCROLL UP TO OFFLINE you fucking moron!! :lol:

AND IT HAS A PICTURE OF IT!!

Take divecon's dick out of your mouth so you can see the computer screen. The name of the tutorial is how to turn FLGHT MODE ON OR OFF.

that is AT&T responding to a customer asking how to turn it "off/on"
the phone doesnt have that in it thus the customer asked
you clearly have no concept of tech support

Keep proving how fuxxing stoopid you are. That was not a customer asking a question you lying ****. It's a standard tutorial. You go to the link, click on the second drop box and you'll get an option for a tutorial on how to:

Activate or Deactivate the Flight Mode for the Nokia E71x

Goal:

Symptom:
Nokia E71x Stuck in Airplane Mode
Nokia E71x Stuck in Flight Mode
https://www.wireless.att.com/suppor...alsCategory=Getting+Started&tutorialId=733360

Here's a totally different source pointing out flight mode is the same as offline mode:

Flight Mode
(Airplane Mode)
AKA "offline", "radios off", or "standalone" mode.
Http://www.phonescoop.com/glossary/popup.php?gid=443

I love how you keep lying.......in the future when anyone asks why I simply say you are a lying reetawrded dipfuk I can link these posts and they will get a good laugh at you too!

Take divecon's dick out of your mouth so you can see the computer screen. The name of the tutorial is how to turn FLGHT MODE ON OR OFF.

right jackass. and the tutorial says to put it in OFFLINE MODE!! :lol:

Look at the post above yours dummass. You know, out of everyone in your OCTA group I figured you'd be the most honest one but you have fatally proven that wrong. What exactly do you get out of lying for divedik, other than constantly embarrassing yourself?

Look at the post above yours dummass. You know, out of everyone in your OCTA group I figured you'd be the most honest one but you have fatally proven that wrong. What exactly do you get out of lying for divedik, other than constantly embarrassing yourself?

look at the fucking picture of the phone in your link.
AT&T Device Simulator
click on step 4.
see all the modes in there?
i see NORMAL, VIBRATE, MEETING, OUTDOOR, PAGER and.....

do you see any airplane mode in that phone?
case closed.

now tell us all again how phones are HARDWIRED with airplane mode, jackass :lol:

AT&T Device Simulator
click on step 4.

case closed.

now tell us all again how phones are HARDWIRED with airplane mode, jackass :lol:

My phone isn't hard wired at all, it has bluetooth.:razz:

AT&T Device Simulator
click on step 4.

case closed.

Flight Mode:

AKA "OFFLINE...."
Phone Scoop

You also keep ignoring the name of the tutorial is how to activate/deactivate flight mode. That is the difference between us...I'm being honest by admitting it says to click "offline mode" but you are being dishonest by ignoring the name of the tutorial and the fact "offline mode" is another term for "flight mode."

So do you keep lying for divecon because you love sucking his nuts or is it because you are so immature your emotions run your life? I'm guessing....both.

AT&T Device Simulator
click on step 4.

case closed.

Flight Mode:

AKA "OFFLINE...."
Phone Scoop

You also keep ignoring the name of the tutorial is how to activate/deactivate flight mode. That is the difference between us...I'm being honest by admitting it says to click "offline mode" but you are being dishonest by ignoring the name of the tutorial and the fact "offline mode" is another term for "flight mode."

So do you keep lying for divecon because you love sucking his nuts or is it because you are so immature your emotions run your life? I'm guessing....both.

he has said all along it has offline mode. it doesnt have airplane mode. show me again on the phone where it has AIRPLANE MODE you fucking moron.

oh... and explain to us again how airplane mode is hardwired into phone!! :lol:

AT&T Device Simulator
click on step 4.

case closed.

Flight Mode:

AKA "OFFLINE...."
Phone Scoop

he has said all along it has offline mode. it doesnt have airplane mode. show me again on the phone where it has AIRPLANE MODE you fucking moron.

The dumfuk didn't know it had offline mode until I posted the tutorial link. Your response is pure deflection because even if true it does nothing to address the facts:

Goal:

Symptom:
https://www.wireless.att.com/suppor...alsCategory=Getting+Started&tutorialId=733360

Flight Mode:

AKA "OFFLINE...."
Phone Scoop

If you have to click "Offline" to ACTIVATE FLIGHT MODE that means it has....FLIGHT MODE.

If a device has a button labeled "On/Off" would you claim it doesn't have a power button you fuxxing nuclear reetawrd?

It's extremely revealing of your character to keep lying and ignoring facts simply because you don't like the person posting the information. It means you choose slavery to emotions over freedom in honesty. This is the very character flaw that prevents you OCTAs on here from having an honest discussion about 9E.

Flight Mode:

AKA "OFFLINE...."
Phone Scoop

The dumfuk didn't know it had offline mode until I posted the tutorial link. Your response is pure deflection because even if true it does nothing to address the facts:

Goal:

Symptom:

Flight Mode:

AKA "OFFLINE...."
Phone Scoop

If you have to click "Offline" to ACTIVATE FLIGHT MODE that means it has....FLIGHT MODE.

If a device has a button labeled "On/Off" would you claim it doesn't have a power button you fuxxing nuclear reetawrd?

It's extremely revealing of your character to keep lying and ignoring facts simply because you don't like the person posting the information. It means you choose slavery to emotions over freedom in honesty. This is the very character flaw that prevents you OCTAs on here from having an honest discussion about 9E.

The truth is the reverse of what agents like this say. The proof of actions supporting treason are well documented. Robertson and a line of bullshit.

All one has to see to realize the dishonesty of the agent is his attempt to deflect the thread by talking endlessly about cell phones. More Robertson et al and another line of bullshit.

Goal:

Symptom:

Flight Mode:

AKA "OFFLINE...."
Phone Scoop

The truth is the reverse of what agents like this say. The proof of actions supporting treason are well documented. Robertson and a line of bullshit.

All one has to see to realize the dishonesty of the agent is his attempt to deflect the thread by talking endlessly about cell phones. More Robertson et al and another line of bullshit.

Now I'm an agent? Lol.....the issue isn't cell phones.....it's showing even on something as simple as cell phones you ***** can't be honest and you constantly accuse people of being traitors only because they don't agree with......you.

Goal:

Symptom:

Flight Mode:

AKA "OFFLINE...."
Phone Scoop

Now I'm an agent? Lol.....the issue isn't cell phones.....it's showing even on something as simple as cell phones you ***** can't be honest and you constantly accuse people of being traitors only because they don't agree with......you.

agent curvey;
you fail to recognize my impersonation of chrisofearya........laugh once in awhile, clean those cobwebs from between your ears!

Simply put the agent will say the reverse of the truth.

agent curvey;
you fail to recognize my impersonation of chrisofearya........laugh once in awhile, clean those cobwebs from between your ears!

You have repeatedly claimed in all sincerity I'm a traitor for questioning 9E. Likewise, claimed I am in alkida and I just want to see America destroyed.

agent curvey;

You have repeatedly claimed in all sincerity I'm a traitor for questioning 9E. Likewise, claimed I am in alkida and I just want to see America destroyed.

Yup! So?
Actually the fact that you do not question but demonstrate you prefer a lie that disparages your country over the truth that show her as a victim is what makes you a little treasonous traitor. Healthy questioning would be constructive, hating the country where your mother nurtured a baby curvey is treason. Even small statements like the new one you gave me for my sig line demonstrate you are an america hating tool of al qaida.

agent curvey;

Yup! So?
Actually the fact that you do not question but demonstrate you prefer a lie that disparages your country over the truth that show her as a victim is what makes you a little treasonous traitor. Healthy questioning would be constructive, hating the country where your mother nurtured a baby curvey is treason. Even small statements like the new one you gave me for my sig line demonstrate you are an america hating tool of al qaida.

I've never accused the government of doing 9E and have only asked questions. They are healthy questions and that is why your only reaction is to accuse people of being traitors. Also, thank you very much for the free adverstisment in your sig. It's the most productive thing you have done in the last ten years.

Forum List

Back