Truthers, how was this engine planted?

i did not lie about my phone, and dipshit, you proved i was correct in stating my phone does not have an airplane or flight mode, it has an OFFLINE mode
keep showing how fucking stupid and how you concentrate on MINUTIA (like my phone modes)

Hmmm......

"Other names include airplane mode, offline mode, and standalone mode."

Doesn't that say OFFLINE MODE is another name for airplane/flight mode? Keep lying you pathetic fuk.
again, MY phone, the Nokia E71x has an OFFLINE mode
it doesnt matter one bit if the OFFLINE mode can be USED the same as those other modes
i was still correct in stating my phone does not have those modes
dipshit
this is the MINUTIA you fucking moronic troofers are known for

Lol...

You dumfuk. All the names mean the exact same thing. The focus here is not your phone. It's showing how dishonest you are and how your OCTA buddies can't even be honest.

Hmmm......

Doesn't that say OFFLINE MODE is another name for airplane/flight mode? Keep lying you pathetic fuk.
it doesnt matter one bit if the OFFLINE mode can be USED the same as those other modes
dipshit

Lol...

You dumfuk. All the names mean the exact same thing. The focus here is not your phone. It's showing how dishonest you are and how your OCTA buddies can't even be honest.
again, dipshit, you are concentrating on MINUTIA
that you dont see that is truly astounding

it is YOU thats being dishonest
my phone still doesnt have that mode
and you have repeatedly proven that fact yet you still persist in saying i'm being dishonest when in fact, it is YOU being dishonest

Last edited:
Hmmm......

dipshit

Lol...

My phones both have an offline mode, SOFTWIRED I think, into the phone itself.

dipshit

Lol...

and you have repeatedly proven that fact yet you still persist in saying i'm being dishonest when in fact, it is YOU being dishonest

Lol...

right
OTHER NAMES
and what was the NAME i said MY phone had, DIPSHIT?

right
OTHER NAMES

Homebody is obsessed with phones isn't he?

right
OTHER NAMES

Originally you didn't even know you had Offline mode you lying fuk. You claimed your phone didn't have an airplane/flight mode so I posted the link for the tutorial called:

Activate/Deactivate FLIGHT MODE on a Nokia E71x.

You respond by saying the manufacturer calls it "Offline" mode and you use that to ignore the tutorial. So then I point out all of those names mean the same fuxxing thing: they are all Flight modes:

Fight Mode

I keep going on this because I want to see how long your buddies keep letting you lie.

If you think no plane crashed in Shanksville, then how did they plant this engine?

P200060.jpg

Photograph of an airplane part found in the crater at the scene in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, where Flight 93 crashed - U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia

I put it there before taking the photo.

right
OTHER NAMES

Originally you didn't even know you had Offline mode you lying fuk. You claimed your phone didn't have an airplane/flight mode so I posted the link for the tutorial called:

You respond by saying the manufacturer calls it "Offline" mode and you use that to ignore the tutorial. So then I point out all of those names mean the same fuxxing thing: they are all Flight modes:

Fight Mode

I keep going on this because I want to see how long your buddies keep letting you lie.
i said my phone didnt have an airplane or flight mode, and it doesnt
you have PROVEN that :clap2:

yet you still persist in calling the OFFLINE mode the same thing when anyone with a functioning brain would know that even though it MIGHT be used for the same purpose, it is NOT the same thing

right
OTHER NAMES

Fight Mode

yet you still persist in calling the OFFLINE mode the same thing when anyone with a functioning brain would know that even though it MIGHT be used for the same purpose, it is NOT the same thing

Really? Is that why there are several links for your phone giving instructions on to turn on FLIGHT MODE you dumfuk?

Http://att.deviceanywhere.com/tutor...=1995&cid=2159974&conversationPropagation=end

Keep lying you pathetic fuk.

Fight Mode

Really? Is that why there are several links for your phone giving instructions on to turn on FLIGHT MODE you dumfuk?

Http://att.deviceanywhere.com/tutor...=1995&cid=2159974&conversationPropagation=end

Keep lying you pathetic fuk.
that is AT&T responding to a customer asking how to turn it "off/on"
the phone doesnt have that in it thus the customer asked
you clearly have no concept of tech support

Forum List

Back