Truthers, how was this engine planted?

1. Delusional Lunatic 2 thumbs down love it hate it

buy delusional lunatic mugs, tshirts and magnets
A Lunatic (see Lunatic) who experiances times of delusions (see Delusional) in which you should seek shelter from them.
curvelight is a delusional lunatic.

from
Urban Dictionary: delusional lunatic

weak empty bullshit is all you have

nope, I have the official reports on my side, until you brought some info into the argument, which i agree with, there was no challenge to that.
How can there be debate when curvey just wants to say "basic information" and not present any info except his own misguided opinion.

still, even you have not presented a credible challenge to the official reports.........they stand as the best info we have until proven otherwise.

100 million Americans question or find fault with the official 9/11 story

Joel S. Hirschhorn
Intelligence Daily
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:22 EDT

The failure to rebuild the World Trade Center site in Manhattan has received endless attention. But public anger about this failed reconstruction should not been seen so negatively. After all, mental reconstruction has also still not been successful and is surely more needed, with too many Americans still accepting the official government story about 9/11. This, despite a huge amount of compelling evidence that elements of the US government played some role, despite a very large, active 9/11 truth movement, and despite an impressive number of highly credible people demanding a new investigation as documented at patriotsquestion911.com.

In the recent Angus Reid Public Opinion survey of a representative national sample of American adults, 62 per cent of respondents disagree with the view that the "Sept. 11 incident was a big fabrication as a pretext for the campaign against terrorism and a prelude for staging an invasion against Afghanistan." Far more Republicans disagree at 80 percent, compared to 66 percent of Independents and 55 percent of Democrats.

Consistent with this is that two-thirds of Americans (67 percent) agree with the government commission that investigated the events of Sept. 11, 2001, which concluded that an attack was carried out by 19 hijackers who were members of the al-Qaeda terrorist organization, led by Osama bin Laden. Though 12 per cent of respondents reject the commission's findings, one-in-five Americans (21 percent) are undecided. In particular, 35 percent of Independents and 34 percent of Democrats do not accept the official version, compared to just 20 percent of Republicans.
100 million Americans question or find fault with the official 9/11 story -- Signs of the Times News

Thank you eots for actually posting a link, and part of an article that supports your view. I can only criticize the fact that you offer nothing in the way of your own opinion. Yet, that is not required, the link and article serve to start debate to which you can then answer and state your postition at that time.

See how easy that is curvey, take a lesson from your homeboy eots.
before you thank him, you should check out the site for credibility

Signs of the Times News for Sun, 04 Apr 2010

;)

1. Delusional Lunatic 2 thumbs down love it hate it

buy delusional lunatic mugs, tshirts and magnets
A Lunatic (see Lunatic) who experiances times of delusions (see Delusional) in which you should seek shelter from them.
curvelight is a delusional lunatic.

from
Urban Dictionary: delusional lunatic

weak empty bullshit is all you have

nope, I have the official reports on my side, until you brought some info into the argument, which i agree with, there was no challenge to that.
How can there be debate when curvey just wants to say "basic information" and not present any info except his own misguided opinion.

still, even you have not presented a credible challenge to the official reports.........they stand as the best info we have until proven otherwise.

Dishonesty is your soulmate.

Joel S. Hirschhorn
Intelligence Daily

The failure to rebuild the World Trade Center site in Manhattan has received endless attention. But public anger about this failed reconstruction should not been seen so negatively. After all, mental reconstruction has also still not been successful and is surely more needed, with too many Americans still accepting the official government story about 9/11. This, despite a huge amount of compelling evidence that elements of the US government played some role, despite a very large, active 9/11 truth movement, and despite an impressive number of highly credible people demanding a new investigation as documented at patriotsquestion911.com.

In the recent Angus Reid Public Opinion survey of a representative national sample of American adults, 62 per cent of respondents disagree with the view that the "Sept. 11 incident was a big fabrication as a pretext for the campaign against terrorism and a prelude for staging an invasion against Afghanistan." Far more Republicans disagree at 80 percent, compared to 66 percent of Independents and 55 percent of Democrats.

Consistent with this is that two-thirds of Americans (67 percent) agree with the government commission that investigated the events of Sept. 11, 2001, which concluded that an attack was carried out by 19 hijackers who were members of the al-Qaeda terrorist organization, led by Osama bin Laden. Though 12 per cent of respondents reject the commission's findings, one-in-five Americans (21 percent) are undecided. In particular, 35 percent of Independents and 34 percent of Democrats do not accept the official version, compared to just 20 percent of Republicans.
100 million Americans question or find fault with the official 9/11 story -- Signs of the Times News

Thank you eots for actually posting a link, and part of an article that supports your view. I can only criticize the fact that you offer nothing in the way of your own opinion. Yet, that is not required, the link and article serve to start debate to which you can then answer and state your postition at that time.

;)

you are a joke dwivecon..are you saying the story is not crediable ?
or just mumbling shit out yer ass....again

;)

you are a joke dwivecon..are you saying the story is not crediable ?
or just mumbling shit out yer ass....again

Do you know of a site where OCTAs actually debate 9E? I'm curious to see if there are some but taking a lazy way and asking you instead of googling.

Joel S. Hirschhorn
Intelligence Daily

;)

Well, the site may have some out-there stuff but this particular story matches other reports i have read other places as well, taking into consideration the tweaking of info because it is a blog entry. Every blog entry has that. Still, it is better than no links at all.

I am actually just happy to have eots post a link, and would encourage curvey to do the same thing. The lazy way out IS to google it curvey!

and curvey, you can check out abovetopsecret.com, but they will boot you if you just call others names, or do not post something to back up what your saying. They are not as lenient as USMB. But there you will find actual serious discussions.

bet you get booted the first day..........

;)

Well, the site may have some out-there stuff but this particular story matches other reports i have read other places as well, taking into consideration the tweaking of info because it is a blog entry. Every blog entry has that. Still, it is better than no links at all.

I am actually just happy to have eots post a link, and would encourage curvey to do the same thing. The lazy way out IS to google it curvey!

and curvey, you can check out abovetopsecret.com, but they will boot you if you just call others names, or do not post something to back up what your saying. They are not as lenient as USMB. But there you will find actual serious discussions.

You're a jackass. I've posted the same links a few times showing family members and first responders fighting for a new investigation:

"With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN."
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

"This momentous step forward in the quest for truth about September 11th will be looked upon with admiration across the globe."
Silencing of NYC Voters Will Not Go Unchallenged

Do you see where they say a "quest for the truth" about 9E? That means they are truthers for not accepting the Commission report and it means you call them severely brain damaged lunatics. Now dance bitch, dance.

;)

You're a jackass. I've posted the same links a few times showing family members and first responders fighting for a new investigation:

"With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN."

"This momentous step forward in the quest for truth about September 11th will be looked upon with admiration across the globe."

Do you see where they say a "quest for the truth" about 9E? That means they are truthers for not accepting the Commission report and it means you call them severely brain damaged lunatics. Now dance bitch, dance.
except they dont want an investigation into it being an inside job, they want a POLITICAL investigation

except they dont want an investigation into it being an inside job, they want a POLITICAL investigation

They want a NEW INVESTIGATION. The reasons are irrelevant you dumfuk but keep trying to deflect......

Eta: this is an excellent example of the dishonesty by OCTAs. I never claimed they want a new investigation on suspicion of an inside job yet divedik tries to obfuscate with a strawman. The fact they want a new investigation beginning from zero assumptions means they reject the Commission's Report.

Last edited:
They want a NEW INVESTIGATION. The reasons are irrelevant you dumfuk but keep trying to deflect......

Eta: this is an excellent example of the dishonesty by OCTAs. I never claimed they want a new investigation on suspicion of an inside job yet divedik tries to obfuscate with a strawman. The fact they want a new investigation beginning from zero assumptions means they reject the Commission's Report.

so go investigate. nobody is stopping them.

it goes to the fact they DONT agree with you dipshits
dumbfuck

dumbfuck

Not everybody who wants a new investigation agrees on why but that does not subtract from the fact these family members and first responders demand a new investigation. In fact, you even lie about what they want to attempt to deflect.

so go investigate. nobody is stopping them.

Read the link. You will see who is stopping them.

dumbfuck

Not everybody who wants a new investigation agrees on why but that does not subtract from the fact these family members and first responders demand a new investigation. In fact, you even lie about what they want to attempt to deflect.
they dont want the investigation YOU want
so your using them is pathetic

Forum List

Back