Truthers, how was this engine planted?

dipshit, they dont question that the buildings collapsed or why

I didn't say anything about buildings either and I don't know of anyone who questions the buildings collapsed. You're so desperate you're now making sooper stoopid statements.

So you agree that the towers and WTC7 came down due to fire and structural failure due to said fires like NIST explains?

From what I've seen NIST has not adequately explained the collapses and I believe the new WTC7 was COMPLETED 2 years before the official report came out on how the old one came down.

I didn't say anything about buildings either and I don't know of anyone who questions the buildings collapsed. You're so desperate you're now making sooper stoopid statements.

did you come up with an explanation on how an engine was planted or are you just going to continue to ramble on off topic??:cuckoo:

Why are you asking me to explain something I've never claimed? Oh thass right.....it's because you don't like the fact many family members and first responders demand a new investigation.

Wow......the Jersey Girls do not believe NIST explained the collapse of the Towers and support AE for 9/11 Truth:

"In this case, it was of utmost importance to determine what actually caused the collapses to ensure the future safety of high-rise buildings. Since the government failed to do that, we applaud Mr. Richard Gage and the many other professionals who are spending their own time attempting to seek the truth.

Sincerely,

Patty Casazza
Lorie Van Auken
Mindy Kleinberg
Monica Gabrielle"
The ?Jersey Girls? Support Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Hey Divedik....how much does it suck that even when you try to deflect you prove you are fuxxing clueless.
they arent part of NYCAN are they

and they, like Dr Q, dont say it was an inside job, but they dont trust the NIST results

and since you clearly dont know a fucking thing, you should really stop before you make yourself look like an even bigger dumbass than you already have
if thats even possible

Last edited:
Wow......the Jersey Girls do not believe NIST explained the collapse of the Towers and support AE for 9/11 Truth:

"In this case, it was of utmost importance to determine what actually caused the collapses to ensure the future safety of high-rise buildings. Since the government failed to do that, we applaud Mr. Richard Gage and the many other professionals who are spending their own time attempting to seek the truth.

Sincerely,

Patty Casazza
Lorie Van Auken
Mindy Kleinberg
Monica Gabrielle"

Hey Divedik....how much does it suck that even when you try to deflect you prove you are fuxxing clueless.

and they, like Dr Q, dont say it was an inside job, but they dont trust the NIST results

and since you clearly dont know a fucking thing, you should really stop before you make yourself look like an even bigger dumbass than you already have
if thats even possible

I didn't say they did say it was an inside job. Hell, I've never even made that claim you dumfuk. But they.....

"...and leading 9/11 family advocates including ‘Jersey Girls’ Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg and Patty Casazza as well as Bill Doyle, Monica Gabrielle and others."
The Turning Point

The fact is they demand a whole new investigation. Period.

Sincerely,

Patty Casazza
Lorie Van Auken
Mindy Kleinberg
Monica Gabrielle"

if thats even possible

I didn't say they did say it was an inside job. Hell, I've never even made that claim you dumfuk. But they.....

"...and leading 9/11 family advocates including ‘Jersey Girls’ Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg and Patty Casazza as well as Bill Doyle, Monica Gabrielle and others."
The Turning Point

READ THE FUCKING PETITION dipshit

if thats even possible

The Turning Point

I have read it....that's why I'm the one educating you.

The Turning Point

I have read it....that's why I'm the one educating you.
no you havent
because i DID
and it doesnt support you in any way shape or form

dipshit, they dont question that the buildings collapsed or why

So you agree that the towers and WTC7 came down due to fire and structural failure due to said fires like NIST explains?

nist said fires alone...that structural damage was not significant in the collapse

did you come up with an explanation on how an engine was planted or are you just going to continue to ramble on off topic??:cuckoo:

you men the photo of some piece of rusty metal in a hole somewhere
you were told was an engine ?

you men the photo of some piece of rusty metal in a hole somewhere
you were told was an engine ?

Even the courtroom exhibit doesn't say it's an engine and they carefully word it to avoid claiming it is from flight 93.

and i went to the links you posted
you LIE
you take selected quotes and twist them

Even your OCTA pals aren't buying your bullshit.
no one has to BUY anything, because it isnt bullshit
what YOU spew is

and i'm not your OCTA, fucktard, and i dont have any "PALS"

The fact is they demand a new investigation beginning from zero assumptions and all your whining does not change that at all.

Ignore all this again:

"The validity of the Commission’s findings was further undermined by several factors, including contradictory accounts from the Federal Aviation Administration and the military, stonewalling from the Bush Administration, conflicts of interest among key personnel in the Commission, and the Commission’s failure to hold a single individual accountable for the numerous failures leading up to, on and after September 11."

"With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN."
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

"This momentous step forward in the quest for truth about September 11th will be looked upon with admiration across the globe."
Silencing of NYC Voters Will Not Go Unchallenged

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"
An Open Letter to All Celebrities Who Want A  New 9/11 Investigation

Even your OCTA pals aren't buying your bullshit.
what YOU spew is

The fact is they demand a new investigation beginning from zero assumptions and all your whining does not change that at all.

Ignore all this again:

"The validity of the Commission’s findings was further undermined by several factors, including contradictory accounts from the Federal Aviation Administration and the military, stonewalling from the Bush Administration, conflicts of interest among key personnel in the Commission, and the Commission’s failure to hold a single individual accountable for the numerous failures leading up to, on and after September 11."

"With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN."

"This momentous step forward in the quest for truth about September 11th will be looked upon with admiration across the globe."

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"
An Open Letter to All Celebrities Who Want A* New 9/11 Investigation
and NONE of those say what YOU want them to

what YOU spew is

Ignore all this again:

poor little retarded dwivcon could you elaborate ?...no of course you cant

Ignore all this again:

yes, i can, but it would be over your head

yes, i can, but it would be over your head

no you are incapable and this is your excuse...lol
wrong again

he wants those quotes to say they support what he does and they don't
but you still wont understand that

but for you to get it i have to throw in a few extra "w's"

Forum List