Truthers, how was this engine planted?

no one has to BUY anything, because it isnt bullshit
what YOU spew is

and i'm not your OCTA, fucktard, and i dont have any "PALS"

The fact is they demand a new investigation beginning from zero assumptions and all your whining does not change that at all.

Ignore all this again:

"The validity of the Commission’s findings was further undermined by several factors, including contradictory accounts from the Federal Aviation Administration and the military, stonewalling from the Bush Administration, conflicts of interest among key personnel in the Commission, and the Commission’s failure to hold a single individual accountable for the numerous failures leading up to, on and after September 11."

"With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN."
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

"This momentous step forward in the quest for truth about September 11th will be looked upon with admiration across the globe."
Silencing of NYC Voters Will Not Go Unchallenged

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"
An Open Letter to All Celebrities Who Want A* New 9/11 Investigation
and NONE of those say what YOU want them to

You're an easy bitch to train. I said t ignore them and you obeyed. Now respond with more deflection....

yes, i can, but it would be over your head

no you are incapable and this is your excuse...lol
wrong again

he wants those quotes to say they support what he does and they don't
but you still wont understand that

but for you to get it i have to throw in a few extra "w's"

I'm in full agreement with their agenda of opening a subpoena powered new investigation from zero assumptions.

yes, i can, but it would be over your head

no you are incapable and this is your excuse...lol

He does nothing but whine and troll. (and he's so predictable he will quote this say "irony" while ignoring the fact he has yet to address a single fact posted.
i have so addressed them
but just because they are quotes do not make them also facts
you and Id-Eots are fucking dipshits

The fact is they demand a new investigation beginning from zero assumptions and all your whining does not change that at all.

Ignore all this again:

"The validity of the Commission’s findings was further undermined by several factors, including contradictory accounts from the Federal Aviation Administration and the military, stonewalling from the Bush Administration, conflicts of interest among key personnel in the Commission, and the Commission’s failure to hold a single individual accountable for the numerous failures leading up to, on and after September 11."

"With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN."
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

"This momentous step forward in the quest for truth about September 11th will be looked upon with admiration across the globe."
Silencing of NYC Voters Will Not Go Unchallenged

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"
An Open Letter to All Celebrities Who Want A* New 9/11 Investigation
and NONE of those say what YOU want them to

You're an easy bitch to train. I said t ignore them and you obeyed. Now respond with more deflection....
i ignored nothing, dipshit

I didn't say anything about buildings either and I don't know of anyone who questions the buildings collapsed. You're so desperate you're now making sooper stoopid statements.

did you come up with an explanation on how an engine was planted or are you just going to continue to ramble on off topic??:cuckoo:

you men the photo of some piece of rusty metal in a hole somewhere
you were told was an engine ?

got proof it is rusty?:cuckoo:

didnt think so. another twoofer pulling a stupid claim out of his ass.:cuckoo:

what motivates this moron anyways ?..he wont debate..he refuses to support his postion and just claims he has or its pointless you would not understand..he post endlessly
replies like...

you LIE
it doesnt say that
dipshit

over and over and over and the only purpose he serves is to keep 9/11 forums active and

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb_Iult5k38]YouTube - All work and no play...[/ame]

Last edited:
what motivates this morn anyways..he wont debate..he refuses to support his postion and just claims he has or its pointless you would not understand..he post endlessly
replies like...

you LIE
it doesnt say that
dipshit

over and over and over and the only purpose he serves is to keep 9/11 forums active and
what a dipshit

what motivates this morn anyways..he wont debate..he refuses to support his postion and just claims he has or its pointless you would not understand..he post endlessly
replies like...

you LIE
it doesnt say that
dipshit

what a dipshit

seek professional help
before its
too late

replies like...

you LIE
it doesnt say that
dipshit

what a dipshit

seek professional help
before its
too late
^^^^see!!!!
classic case of TPP

seek professional help
before its
too late
^^^^see!!!!
classic case of TPP

^^^see more meaningless ,unimaginative, pointless post..so now put some arrows and type tpp..again...all work and no play...
its all dipshits like YOU deserve

btw, dipshit
how imaginable is it to copy and paste others peoples words, like YOU do
at least what i say are MY words
dipshit

Last edited:
^^^^see!!!!
classic case of TPP

^^^see more meaningless ,unimaginative, pointless post..so now put some arrows and type tpp..again...all work and no play...

btw, dipshit
dipshit

Really? You invented the words "dipshit, liar, irony", etc? If not they are not your words. Now be a good obedient bitch and do nothing but whine in response.

did you come up with an explanation on how an engine was planted or are you just going to continue to ramble on off topic??:cuckoo:

You can't show evidence what part it is or where it came from but you demand a link about rust. You are saturated hypocrisy.

^^^^see!!!!
classic case of TPP

btw, dipshit
dipshit

oh I post many of my own opinions and words and if there was a word count mine would greatly out number yours furthermore mine are backed up with the links that you like to call other peoples words.. btw I believe the word you were so desperately searching for is imaginative not imaginable

You can't show evidence what part it is or where it came from but you demand a link about rust. You are saturated hypocrisy.

it was in the BIG FUCKING HOLE CAUSED BY THE AIRPLANE CRASH you moron :lol:

face it... the rust statement was completely made up. there is NOTHING to back that up. :cuckoo:

btw, dipshit
dipshit

Really? You invented the words "dipshit, liar, irony", etc? If not they are not your words. Now be a good obedient bitch and do nothing but whine in response.
i dont whine, thats what dipshits like YOU do

LOL

Forum List

Back