Truthers, how was this engine planted?

They want a NEW INVESTIGATION. The reasons are irrelevant you dumfuk but keep trying to deflect......

Eta: this is an excellent example of the dishonesty by OCTAs. I never claimed they want a new investigation on suspicion of an inside job yet divedik tries to obfuscate with a strawman. The fact they want a new investigation beginning from zero assumptions means they reject the Commission's Report.

so go investigate. nobody is stopping them.

Read the link. You will see who is stopping them.

it goes to the fact they DONT agree with you dipshits
dumbfuck

Not everybody who wants a new investigation agrees on why but that does not subtract from the fact these family members and first responders demand a new investigation. In fact, you even lie about what they want to attempt to deflect.
they dont want the investigation YOU want
so your using them is pathetic

Yes I do want the same investigation they want which is a new one beginning with zero assumptions. Keep trying to deflect dumass.

Not everybody who wants a new investigation agrees on why but that does not subtract from the fact these family members and first responders demand a new investigation. In fact, you even lie about what they want to attempt to deflect.

Yes I do want the same investigation they want which is a new one beginning with zero assumptions. Keep trying to deflect dumass.
really?
is that really what THEY want
i've read what they want and that AINT it

I think we will eventually see a new investigation into the investigation. In other words, there are enough discrepencies in the 911 commission report as well as the NIST report that it is my opinion that at some point in the future the methods and information used to compile those reports will be investigated.

IMO there is no chance a totally new investigation based on zero assumptions will be performed.
The "truth" movement that was calling for that to happen was made up mostly of the 'hate bush' crowd. Those people wanted to investigate to find some reason to prosecute Bush and others in his administration. Now that his term is over, there are not enough 'hate bushers' to effectively push for a political investigation. The "hate bushers" are the ones that really changed the truther movement from something reasonable to more of a political witch hunt. The "hate bushers" are also the ones that robbed the truth movement of credibility and changed it into the "twoofer movement".
Such is the price for the crowd who believes that the end justifies the means. The "hate bushers" were never really interested in 'truth', unless it gave them the ability to prosecute Bush for crimes.

I also think that since buildings fell down, planes are missing and people are dead, that "zero assumptions" is impossible. There will be assumptions based on those facts right up front, no way around it. Too many people saw the second plane fly into the tower in NYC, as well as saw the plane fly into the pentagon to ignore those "assumptions".

Curvey, eots says he supports and works with groups that are pushing for such an investigation. If that is what you believe should happen then you should support and work for the same thing.

really?

You're a lying dumass.

Q: Will the new Commission have a bias or pre-determined conclusion about the events of September 11?

"The investigation will commence from a starting point of zero assumption or bias about the events of September 11. The investigation will be fact-driven and will use only the most rigorous legal standards for establishing the truth about those tragic events."

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

I think we will eventually see a new investigation into the investigation. In other words, there are enough discrepencies in the 911 commission report as well as the NIST report that it is my opinion that at some point in the future the methods and information used to compile those reports will be investigated.

IMO there is no chance a totally new investigation based on zero assumptions will be performed.
The "truth" movement that was calling for that to happen was made up mostly of the 'hate bush' crowd. Those people wanted to investigate to find some reason to prosecute Bush and others in his administration. Now that his term is over, there are not enough 'hate bushers' to effectively push for a political investigation. The "hate bushers" are the ones that really changed the truther movement from something reasonable to more of a political witch hunt. The "hate bushers" are also the ones that robbed the truth movement of credibility and changed it into the "twoofer movement".
Such is the price for the crowd who believes that the end justifies the means. The "hate bushers" were never really interested in 'truth', unless it gave them the ability to prosecute Bush for crimes.

I also think that since buildings fell down, planes are missing and people are dead, that "zero assumptions" is impossible. There will be assumptions based on those facts right up front, no way around it. Too many people saw the second plane fly into the tower in NYC, as well as saw the plane fly into the pentagon to ignore those "assumptions".

Curvey, eots says he supports and works with groups that are pushing for such an investigation. If that is what you believe should happen then you should support and work for the same thing.

You stated everyone except for "severely brain damaged lunatics" accept the Commission's Report and even after I prove many families and first responders demand a new investigation you fuxxing ignore it like the bitch you keep proving to be.

Q: Will the new Commission have a bias or pre-determined conclusion about the events of September 11?

"The investigation will commence from a starting point of zero assumption or bias about the events of September 11. The investigation will be fact-driven and will use only the most rigorous legal standards for establishing the truth about those tragic events."

how many seconds do you think it will take them to go from zero assumptions to looking at the facts and seeing that two planes crashed into the WTC, one into the pentagon and one in PA?

You stated everyone except for "severely brain damaged lunatics" accept the Commission's Report and even after I prove many families and first responders demand a new investigation you fuxxing ignore it like the bitch you keep proving to be.

are you saying that someone can not be a lunatic because they had a relative die on 9/11?

really?

You're a lying dumass.

ROFLMAO
read the REST of it, dipshit

btw, being "fact driven" will mean what YOU want as conclusions are already thrown out

Last edited:

are you saying that someone can not be a lunatic because they had a relative die on 9/11?

Not at all. But you are demonstrating your affinity for deflection. Again.

really?

You're a lying dumass.

ROFLMAO

btw, being "fact driven" will mean what YOU want as conclusions are already thrown out

I quoted the full question and answer. Keep trying to deflect you lying shitbag.

Not at all. But you are demonstrating your affinity for deflection. Again.

are you fucking kidding me?!! :lol:

did you come up with an explanation on how the engine was planted? that was the topic of the thread before you hijacked it, jackass.:cuckoo:

You're a lying dumass.

ROFLMAO

I quoted the full question and answer. Keep trying to deflect you lying shitbag.
the rest of the fucking PAGE you moron

actually not just the page, but the actual petition
they don't want an investigation into whether or not it was a terrorist attack, but the failures of the government to protect us from it
if you were the lying shitbag you call me, you wouldn't be a fucking moronic troofer asswipe

Last edited:
ROFLMAO

they don't want an investigation into whether or not it was a terrorist attack, but the failures of the government to protect us from it
if you were the lying shitbag you call me, you wouldn't be a fucking moronic troofer asswipe

I never said they wanted an investigation into whether or not it was a terrorist attack so why keep trying to prop up your strawmen? The fact is they are demanding a new investigation that begins with zero assumptions. You're such a dishonest cocksucking bitch you can't even admit an obvious fact. But we already knew that.

I never said they wanted an investigation into whether or not it was a terrorist attack so why keep trying to prop up your strawmen? The fact is they are demanding a new investigation that begins with zero assumptions. You're such a dishonest cocksucking bitch you can't even admit an obvious fact. But we already knew that.
dipshit, they dont question that the buildings collapsed or why

I didn't say anything about buildings either and I don't know of anyone who questions the buildings collapsed. You're so desperate you're now making sooper stoopid statements.

I didn't say anything about buildings either and I don't know of anyone who questions the buildings collapsed. You're so desperate you're now making sooper stoopid statements.

So you agree that the towers and WTC7 came down due to fire and structural failure due to said fires like NIST explains?

Wow......the Jersey Girls do not believe NIST explained the collapse of the Towers and support AE for 9/11 Truth:

"In this case, it was of utmost importance to determine what actually caused the collapses to ensure the future safety of high-rise buildings. Since the government failed to do that, we applaud Mr. Richard Gage and the many other professionals who are spending their own time attempting to seek the truth.

Sincerely,

Patty Casazza
Lorie Van Auken
Mindy Kleinberg
Monica Gabrielle"
The ?Jersey Girls? Support Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Hey Divedik....how much does it suck that even when you try to deflect you prove you are fuxxing clueless.

did you come up with an explanation on how an engine was planted or are you just going to continue to ramble on off topic??:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back