Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

They just lie lie lie.

The facts dont ever get inside their brains.

They just accept whatever Fox tells them is true and dont care what all the studies have found on the subject

Why have legislation on a non-existent problem? You guys are so "small government" unless it's you own paranoia that needs stroked.

wtf? Who said it was a constitutional right to fly? IT IS, however a Constitutional right to vote.

The sarcasm went "flying".... Right over your head...

BTW, those who cannot or refuse to prove legal residency don't have a Constitutional right to vote...

they cant be as dense as Truth is......so they got it......well maybe Steel.....i dont know about Chris......

That's it in a nutshell.

The enemies of the Republican Party are the old, the poor, the sick, students, Muslims, gay people, poor immigrant farm workers, teachers, etc...

dont forget you and Dean......just sayin....

again with the personal insult in place of facts.

You make yourself transparent with such childishness

again with the personal insult in place of facts.

You make yourself transparent with such childishness

sorry Truth.....this is what happens with your threads......if you cant figure out why.....well thats one of the reasons......but dont feel bad.....your boyfriend Deans threads end up the same way.....

Why have legislation on a non-existent problem? You guys are so "small government" unless it's you own paranoia that needs stroked.

"Why have legislation on a non-existent problem?"

Because we want to be more like you guys? LOL!

"You guys are so "small government" unless it's you own paranoia that needs stroked"

Requiring photo ID is "big government"? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

They are when you follow it up with DMV closings

I'm STILL waiting for proof that the DMV closings were ONLY in Democratic areas of the state, as previously posted in this thread.

The Republicans refused to let a Democratic legislature have a map which would have shown which ones are being closed. I think that says a lot. Do they have highly classified military secrets or something on those maps?

So... explain how YOU know the DMV's closing are all in Democratic areas...if you've not been provided with a list yet.

All i want to know is where is the proof that non citizens are voting. I see accusations... but no proof. I have seen the deal on dead people before. That is a problem... a small one, but a problem. how about we get these dead people off of the voting roles?

even Bush's own study on the vote that took five years couldnt find anything but a tiny fraction not big enough to change a local election

from an earlier post TM and her 'friends' have completely ignored...

How voter ID laws keep elections honest

Supreme Court upholds voter ID law

and here's a good one...

Chafee: Voter ID in RI is a 'reasonable request' - Projo 7 to 7 News Blog | Rhode Island news | The Providence Journal
The voter identification legislation was introduced on behalf of Secretary of State A. Ralph Mollis, a Democrat, and was backed by both Democratic and Republican leaders in the General Assembly.

"As the General Assembly debated legislation requiring Rhode Island voters to present valid identification at the polls, I met with a number of experts on both sides to discuss this complex issue," Governor Chafee continued. "Notably, I spoke with representatives of our state's minority communities, and I found their concerns about voter fraud and their support for this bill particularly compelling."

"Having reflected a great deal on the issue, I believe that requiring identification at the polling place is a reasonable request to ensure the accuracy and integrity of our elections," Governor Chafee concluded. "As a result, I have signed into law H-5680 and S-400."

"The perception that identity theft could occur at the polls weakens the public's faith in the fairness of our elections," Secretary of State Mollis said. "Voting should be at least as secure as everyday tasks like renting a car or getting a library card that routinely require ID. Photo ID ensures that poll workers can match a face to the name that voters give them when they obtain their ballots at the polls. The simple act of asking for ID protects the rights of every voter."

"No one will be denied the opportunity to vote," Mollis emphasized. "Every voter who does not bring ID can cast a provisional ballot, which we already use whenever there is a question about eligibility."

I bet TM's head just exploded when he saw Democrats intorduce and support a Voter ID law!

What do you say to the Democrats who started and supported this voter ID law, TM? You seem to think voter ID laws are designed to keep Democrats from voting, and help Republicans, so I am curious how you explain this...

we'll wait.

Don't the majority of people who already drive have a driver's license, numbskull?

You think there's a "run" on the DMV to get a license prior-to elections?

I only go to the DMV when I absolutly have to - I mean it better be a freaking emergency. The majority of transactions these days are done on the Internet.

And what a bunch of incompetent morons running the place.

The governor's doing the right thing - cutting waste.

hey numbnuts... what about the people that don't drive, but need an ID to vote? The DMV is the only place to get a Government Issued photo ID(Short of a passport).

That's the point that TM was making... first they do card check... then they shut down a bunch of DMV offices....Trying to stifle the vote of people he doesn't want voting.
And they are shutting down dmv's in democratic area's and extending the hours in republican areas.

Its so damn obvious. I know politics is a game, but lets be honest.

And this guy thinks because some dems were fooled by the propaganda too that its not propaganda

All i want to know is where is the proof that non citizens are voting. I see accusations... but no proof. I have seen the deal on dead people before. That is a problem... a small one, but a problem. how about we get these dead people off of the voting roles?

The Mexican assassin was registered twice in California.

To get dead people off the rolls, photo ID would work.
So would mailing them letters at their registered address.
If the letters come back undeliverable, that's one clue they no longer live at that address.

Forum List

Back