try to convince me it was anything other than the official story.

no .eots reports on the claims of multiple eyewitnesses and their reports of molten steel
a very minor difference

A very major difference. Non alloy steel "melts" at about 2400 deg F. any alloy of steel will tolorate much higher temps before failing. Non alloy steel loses about half its strength at around 1400 deg F.

Jet fuel ignites in regular air at about 410 deg F. With a concentration of oxygen it can burn much hotter. That did not occur in the trade centers. The only way to concentrate the oxygen would be to add it to the combustion by chemical proccess, preasurizing the combustion chamber as in tubocharging or fan compression or a direct infusion of pure oxygen. None of those proccesses were available.

I don't care how much you want to believe this or that theory. It was not physically possible for the jet fuel to weaken the steel enough to cause it to fail. Period!
if it "loses HALF its strength" at 1400° then at what temp does it START to lose its strength?
like how hot would it need to be to lose 10% of its structural integrity?
and since it is known that the temps from a jet fuel fire can reach temps in excess of 2000° it is very possible the temps got more than high enough

It's safe to say that nothing that you guys present here will ever make me "feel silly".

So now the conspiracy extends beyond the reach of the most powerful man in the free world?

Mercy!

Ummmm....I didn't say anything that should make you feel silly. I simply pointed out how bad you fucked up when you assumed I said you personally support bush. But thanks for another example of conspiracy theorists like yourself in that even when you make a petty error you are way to arrogant to admit it. So basically, if you are incapable of admitting a mistake as obvious as this there is no way in hell you have the ability to admit it has been a mistake to be a 9E bush apologist. Thank you.

Non of which brings you any closer to proving your rather far fetched theories.
you hit the nail on the head, these nutters are totally delusional

the title of this thread SHOULD say Dont try and convince this disinformation agent that it was anything other than the official story cause i dont want to hear the truth.

thats why I leave much of the science and expertise up to these fellows
.......shitflake

Except for the field of psychiatric medicine, where you regard yourself as an expert in the medical sciences who knows more than those who have had eight years of formal post-graduate training.

You leave the science up to the experts when it's convenient to your point. Otherwise you dismiss it. I've seen you do it time and time again.

Again, a hallmark of the conspiracy minded individual as outlined in my post.

unlike physics... psychiatry is a pseudo science...don't pretend

a very minor difference

A very major difference. Non alloy steel "melts" at about 2400 deg F. any alloy of steel will tolorate much higher temps before failing. Non alloy steel loses about half its strength at around 1400 deg F.

Jet fuel ignites in regular air at about 410 deg F. With a concentration of oxygen it can burn much hotter. That did not occur in the trade centers. The only way to concentrate the oxygen would be to add it to the combustion by chemical proccess, preasurizing the combustion chamber as in tubocharging or fan compression or a direct infusion of pure oxygen. None of those proccesses were available.

I don't care how much you want to believe this or that theory. It was not physically possible for the jet fuel to weaken the steel enough to cause it to fail. Period!
if it "loses HALF its strength" at 1400° then at what temp does it START to lose its strength?
and since it is known that the temps from a jet fuel fire can reach temps in excess of 2000° it is very possible the temps got more than high enough

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

"although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure"

http://www.opednews.com/articles/2/genera_alan_mil_070820_former_chief_of_nist.htm

Last edited:

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

"although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure"

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
he's wrong
just as YOU are

The only common denominator of any conspiracy theory is that it requires a leap of faith to subscribe to it. Once a person has made that leap of faith, they automatically claim to be in the "know", those that dismiss them are "sheep", and those that argue with them are "enemy agents".

All rational thought is suspended. Theories are supported by evidence that is shoddy. Holes in the theory and lack of evidence are attributed to the widening conspiracy. Answers are demanded for items that support their conspiracy. Facts that refute it and simple logic are ignored. Like a religion, certain sacred tenets that are especially powerful are adhered to and brought out repeatedly.

The conspiracy theorists begins to associate with like minded individuals with further reinforces their belief that the "rest of the world is crazy".

Literally, this outline applies to every conspiracy theory.

It's easy to see why it is so seductive to some people. Everyone wants to be "in the know" or the savior who is bringing light to a dark world.

its along the same lines as i posted here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...in-totally-ludicrous-conspiracy-theories.html

Looks like you beat me to the punch. Good post.

I find the psychology behind conspiracy theorists more interesting then their theories.

Also worth noting, within the population there are many different people that have access to the internet and post as an anonymous persona. Also within our society, there are a certain percentage of paranoid personality types and other psyches that would make people more apt to believe this. I am not throwing out any diagnosis, just making the point.

and the point is what a duped little ninny you are ?? ..maybe you should take a look at the psychology of denial and find some self awareness

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
he's wrong
just as YOU are

you as well shitflake

he's wrong
just as YOU are

you as well shitflake
there you go with your family names again
you are by far more of a shitflake than anyone else on this forum

no .eots reports on the claims of multiple eyewitnesses and their reports of molten steel
a very minor difference

really..you mean in divemoronconland..it is only a minor difference to faculty report eyewitnesses testimony and to make the claim independently ???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lihj-Kz9wjY[/ame]

Ah yes the video with the doctored picture and the eyewitnesses who can actually tell molten steel by simply looking at it. Damn they are good.

a very minor difference

really..you mean in divemoronconland..it is only a minor difference to faculty report eyewitnesses testimony and to make the claim independently ???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lihj-Kz9wjY[/ame]

Ah yes the video with the doctored picture and the eyewitnesses who can actually tell molten steel by simply looking at it. Damn they are good.

they can tell what a columns and beams looks like moron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lihj-Kz9wjY

they can tell what a columns and beams looks like moron
and how would they know if it was lead, aluminum, or steel running down them?

Easy.

All the key panelists on the 9/11™ commission were lying out their asses, to cover their respective political parties and interests. Ergo, the whole "official story" thing is one big fraud.

It doesn't require anyone to throw in with the troofers to recognize that.

Here is the short list of people who disagree with your good doctor, But you already knew this.

Dr. William Jeffrey, Director, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)

Ms. Nancy McNabb, Director, Government Affairs, National Fire Protection Association

Dr. James R. Harris, President, J.R. Harris and Company; Member, American Society of Civil Engineers

Mr. Glenn Corbett, Assistant Professor of Fire Science, John Jay College of Criminal Justice; Member, NIST National Construction Safety Team Advisory Board

Mr. Henry L. Green, President, International Code Council

Here is the short list of people who disagree with your good doctor, But you already knew this.

Dr. William Jeffrey, Director, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)

Ms. Nancy McNabb, Director, Government Affairs, National Fire Protection Association

Dr. James R. Harris, President, J.R. Harris and Company; Member, American Society of Civil Engineers

Mr. Glenn Corbett, Assistant Professor of Fire Science, John Jay College of Criminal Justice; Member, NIST National Construction Safety Team Advisory Board

well, they are all IN ON IT

of course
;)

Easy.

All the key panelists on the 9/11™ commission were lying out their asses, to cover their respective political parties and interests. Ergo, the whole "official story" thing is one big fraud.

exactly, i have no doubts the 9/11 commission report has errors and omissions on it
but thats not saying it was an inside job or an LIHOP/MIHOP

don't give me your short list of names and claim they disagree with the lead investigator ..give me the statements where they say they disagree with the assertion...but wait you cant,,,because...they don't...nevermind

Last edited:
Easy.

exactly, i have no doubts the 9/11 commission report has errors and omissions on it

the challenge of this thread was to show the official story untrue..so mission accomplished even the Queen of denial admits it

Easy.

the challenge of this thread was to show the official story untrue..so mission accomplished even the Queen of denial admits it
but thats not the "official story" you dumbfuck

Nice work nancy drew! You found some people from nist to say nist is correct!

Forum List

Back