try to convince me it was anything other than the official story.

Easy.

All the key panelists on the 9/11™ commission were lying out their asses, to cover their respective political parties and interests. Ergo, the whole "official story" thing is one big fraud.

It doesn't require anyone to throw in with the troofers to recognize that.
exactly, i have no doubts the 9/11 commission report has errors and omissions on it
but thats not saying it was an inside job or an LIHOP/MIHOP

the challenge of this thread was to show the official story untrue..so mission accomplished even the Queen of denial admits it

I am yet to see anyone take a Chapter or even a paragraph out of the 911 Commissions report and prove it isn't true.

It's safe to say that nothing that you guys present here will ever make me "feel silly".

So now the conspiracy extends beyond the reach of the most powerful man in the free world?

Mercy!

Ummmm....I didn't say anything that should make you feel silly. I simply pointed out how bad you fucked up when you assumed I said you personally support bush. But thanks for another example of conspiracy theorists like yourself in that even when you make a petty error you are way to arrogant to admit it. So basically, if you are incapable of admitting a mistake as obvious as this there is no way in hell you have the ability to admit it has been a mistake to be a 9E bush apologist. Thank you.

Non of which brings you any closer to proving your rather far fetched theories.

So you didn't just learn how silly you look when you put words in others' mouths eh? Please point to just one far fetched theory I have claimed to be what actually happened. Can you do that? No. So continue making a moldy ass of yourself.

James , Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

"although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure"

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Here is the short list of people who disagree with your good doctor, But you already knew this.

Dr. William Jeffrey, Director, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)

Ms. Nancy McNabb, Director, Government Affairs, National Fire Protection Association

Dr. James R. Harris, President, J.R. Harris and Company; Member, American Society of Civil Engineers

Mr. Glenn Corbett, Assistant Professor of Fire Science, John Jay College of Criminal Justice; Member, NIST National Construction Safety Team Advisory Board

Mr. Henry L. Green, President, International Code Council

Nice work nancy drew! You found some people from nist to say nist is correct!

they don't even really do that they are part of a committee called the next steps where Quintiereo made his bold and statements denouncing the investigation..their role was not to question the report but to recommend fire safety and building code improvements

Last edited:
dont call em "truthers"
they dont give a rats ass about the truth
thats why i and many others call em troofers

I would love to see you make that false accusation to the faces of the families of 9/11 victims who created the Truth movement. Chances are, you'd just shribble up like an anemic raisin because you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Who the hell makes such a ridiculous broadbrushing accusation?
i make it because its the fucking truth, asshole

It's true I'm an asshole but what does that have to do with you claiming people who don't believe bush's version don't care about the truth? I think you're way too ignorant to realize how fucking stupid that claim makes you look.

Hi Ollie:

I am yet to see anyone take a Chapter or even a paragraph out of the 911 Commissions report and prove it isn't true.

The 911Commission Report never mentions WTC-7 and never uses the term "explosions" (#10) even once. The same goes for the corrupt Arlington County After-Action Report that never uses the term "explosions" and also uses the singular term (explosion) exactly six times. Both the 911CR and the ACAAR have been keyword sanitized to deliberately hide 'the' 911Truth.

Here is Ollie's 9/11 Conspiracy Theory . . .

BushieBadGuys.jpg

GL,

Terral

exactly, i have no doubts the 9/11 commission report has errors and omissions on it
but thats not saying it was an inside job or an LIHOP/MIHOP

the challenge of this thread was to show the official story untrue..so mission accomplished even the Queen of denial admits it

That's because every time someone shows you there is a gag reflex that forces your eyes shut before you can finish reading even one sen.............

That's because every time someone shows you there is a gag reflex that forces your eyes shut before you can finish reading even one sen.............
its not that it isnt true, its that they left stuff out
its not the inside job you assholes think, but they covered up the failures that ALLOWED us to be that vulnerable in the first place
and rumors have it they are going back to some of those same policies prior to 9/11 which could leave us vulnerable once again

Hi Ollie:

The 911Commission Report never mentions WTC-7 and never uses the term "explosions" (#10) even once. The same goes for the corrupt Arlington County After-Action Report that never uses the term "explosions" and also uses the singular term (explosion) exactly six times. Both the 911CR and the ACAAR have been keyword sanitized to deliberately hide 'the' 911Truth.

BushieBadGuys.jpg

GL,

Terral
and terral shows he is nothing but a copy & paste fucking moron

you know if this was faked....then somalia would have to have been faked...the cole....wtc the first time...the embassy hits....bali....madrid...london....all of them....

its not the inside job you assholes think, but they covered up the failures that ALLOWED us to be that vulnerable in the first place
and rumors have it they are going back to some of those same policies prior to 9/11 which could leave us vulnerable once again

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds???? This is what it sounds like:

"The Official full and complete investigation into 9/1
1, which isn't really a 'complete' report, supports the original theory as stated by key members of the Bush Administration even though there are omissions. We know it is true because everything that was omitted is evidence the Official Version is true and accurate and we can prove this by pointing to the omissions."

WTF? And you call troofers whacky?

you know if this was faked....then somalia would have to have been faked...the cole....wtc the first time...the embassy hits....bali....madrid...london....all of them....

That's some silly shit.

no more silly than 9/11 was an inside job....or are you saying aq was capable of pulling all those off not to mention waging a guerilla war in multiple theares but not capable of pulling off 9/11

how about .... what was the motive .....

Last edited:

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds???? This is what it sounds like:

"The Official full and complete investigation into 9/1
1, which isn't really a 'complete' report, supports the original theory as stated by key members of the Bush Administration even though there are omissions. We know it is true because everything that was omitted is evidence the Official Version is true and accurate and we can prove this by pointing to the omissions."

WTF? And you call troofers whacky?
wow, talk about needing to take a class in READING COMPREHENSION
take one and get back to me in about 20 years, cause thats about how long it would take you to get up to speed

That's some silly shit.

no more silly than 9/11 was an inside job....or are you saying qa was capable of pulling all those off not to mention waging a guerilla war in multiple theares but not capable of pulling off 9/11

how about .... what was the motive .....
you cant debate with the fucking delusional asshole troofer morons
they have their belief and facts dont matter

Last edited:
Here is the short list of people who disagree with your good doctor, But you already knew this.

Dr. William Jeffrey, Director, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)

Ms. Nancy McNabb, Director, Government Affairs, National Fire Protection Association

Dr. James R. Harris, President, J.R. Harris and Company; Member, American Society of Civil Engineers

Mr. Glenn Corbett, Assistant Professor of Fire Science, John Jay College of Criminal Justice; Member, NIST National Construction Safety Team Advisory Board

Mr. Henry L. Green, President, International Code Council

they don't even really do that they are part of a committee called the next steps where Quintiereo made his bold and statements denouncing the investigation..their role was not to question the report but to recommend fire safety and building code improvements

Which is what the entire NIST report was supposed to be about. Not to point fingers but to make recommendations so it would not happen again. See, you can learn.

Last edited:
Hi Ollie:

BushieBadGuys.jpg

GL,

Terral
and terral shows he is nothing but a copy & paste fucking moron

From the 911 Commissions Report ( since you don't know what their mission was):

Our Mandate was sweeping. The law directed us to investigate "facts and circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of 11 September, 2001," including those relating to intelligence agencies, law enforcement agencies, diplomacy, immigration issues and border control, the flow of assets to terrorist organizations, commercial aviation, the role of congressional oversight, and resource allocation, and other areas determined relevant by the commission."

Now where does their Mission statement say that they had to prove that your theories and dreams of conspiracies were correct. Notice they mentioned that they were to investigate facts? Try finding some.

Last edited:

completely true and something i never really thought about.

but we all know that muslims didnt do the bombing of the cole because they are allergic to water. thats why they smell so bad.

Which is what the entire NIST report was supposed to be about. Not to point fingers but to make recommendations so it would not happen again. See, you can learn.

sorry asshole.. but it was to determine the cause which they failed to do ..just as you failed to provide any statements from the committee in regards Dr Quintierer opinion of his investigation that you claimed

“I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere
\OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Last edited:
Were ATC trained on being able to recognize Atta's voice? If not all you have done is presented an assumption as fact.

Okay, then what is the alternative to the voice the ATCs heard?

What are the alternatives to the 60 or so phone calls that were all made from hijacked aircraft that day--alternatives to the actual phone caller being whom they said they were?

Your entire (little) list here is just assumptions trying to be passed off as fact.

No, they are all facts. You're just being a typical twoofer who watched too much television and played too much Playstation.

The cab being hit by a downed light pole doesn't prove or disprove anything
Actually it times precisely (almost precisely anyway) the impact with the Pentagon. It also removes any doubt as to what took down the light poles. The fact that there were five poles taken down disqualifies a missile being involved in the attack (as if the wreckage of AA77 didn't do it already).

and the claim of the trajectory is regurgitated ignorance. You have obviously not studied the lay out.

Pole hit by aircraft wing.
Pole falls down on car.

The only one regurgitating ignorance is you.

Your pondscum remark just sums up your camp very well. You cannot support your claims so you resort to childishness.
Call them as I see them. I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Do you have any idea how many qualified and intelligent people, both in the military and on the civilian side, do not believe the bush version? I don't think you care.

You're right, I don't.
The physical evidence doesn't lie.
Five poles not in a straight line were knocked down.
AA77 wreckage was found in and around the Pentagon.
AA77 is missing--still to this day.
Phone calls from passengers of AA77 reported a hijacking.
Nobody who boarded AA77 was ever heard from again.

If you can put an expert up that can explain away all of those bits of physical evidence, I'll be happy to listen.
The trouble is that none of them can or will. They simply make blanket statements about their experiences and never address any of the physical evidence staring them right in the face.

Forum List

Back