TSA fails again.

No excuses for them here. These shootings not happening is why the TSA exists. They have failed every time. They need to go.
Baggage pickup and outside the terminal........ No TSA control there, that's airport police who are not TSA. Care to try again?[/QUOTE

n/QUOTE]

Don't need to. Plenty of fat black chicks in blue shirts down in baggage.they failed.
They did? How?

A shooting happened right infront of them....Again... TSA has been busted in many theft rings, a few have been busted for rape, but none have prevented one crime or stoped one jihadi. TSA was nothing but a cash cow for Michal Chertoff and the Boosh clan. They are useless and need to got. Leave the pussy grabbing to trump.
So, it happened right in front of them....... Uummmmmm, last time I checked TSA checkpoints were no where near baggage pickup so care to explain that one? :dunno:

Yes it's simple. You don't fly to much. Denver, bush
and and Hobby all have TSA all through the Airport. TSA is all through an airport. This nut all would have been Swiss cheese had he pulled this shit at DIA, even if it took place in a parking lot. Why? Because the real cops keep the fat black and other losers in chairs where they can't mess anything up. TSA needs to go.

Baggage pickup and outside the terminal........ No TSA control there, that's airport police who are not TSA. Care to try again?[/QUOTE

n/QUOTE]

Don't need to. Plenty of fat black chicks in blue shirts down in baggage.they failed.
They did? How?

A shooting happened right infront of them....Again... TSA has been busted in many theft rings, a few have been busted for rape, but none have prevented one crime or stoped one jihadi. TSA was nothing but a cash cow for Michal Chertoff and the Boosh clan. They are useless and need to got. Leave the pussy grabbing to trump.
So, it happened right in front of them....... Uummmmmm, last time I checked TSA checkpoints were no where near baggage pickup so care to explain that one? :dunno:

and and Hobby all have TSA all through the Airport. TSA is all through an airport. This nut all would have been Swiss cheese had he pulled this shit at DIA, even if it took place in a parking lot. Why? Because the real cops keep the fat black and other losers in chairs where they can't mess anything up. TSA needs to go.
You still have nothing except wailing so far, making a clueless unsubstantiated claim. Oh and I'm quite familiar with airports having worked at a few and flown most of my life so I know how airports are set up.
No, I've never worked for TSA.

some airport make family wait outside, Ft Lauderdale let them in the baggage area, at least during off hours for red eye flights to help the person they are meeting with their bags. Not a lot of handlers to drag and carry bags at that hours for people like me.

I try to stay away from airports during rush hours if possible.

Security/police outside do make sure cars don't stop or park on the curb

Security is mostly to keep bombs and knives etc from getting on the planes for hijackings.

For children flying alone, handicapped and elderly you see people come and go to get them at least to a point where they can be handed over to airport or flight staff. You can't keep all non passengers totally out.

Hours to get through the airport and on board is prohibitive enough already. For people in pain it is torture and then a long flight to your destination. and more security to get out...........might as well just shoot me

Fire TSA, Hire real cops, maybe some returning vets who have spent a little time spotting bad guys , buy them guns and dogs and there you go. We can stop paying Shaniqua D'Quanza and Meguel Lopez to sit on their fat asses and the airports would actually be safe. I'll be fair here this guy seems to have moved his weapons legally. TSA still needs to be cut or reformed.

They did? How?

You still have nothing except wailing so far, making an clueless unsubstantiated claim. Oh and I'm quite familiar with airports having worked at a few and flown most of my life so I know how airports are set up.

You have nothing. It ignorance. Go fly and you will see what I mean. Maybe you like your junk fondled by dudes, dunno.

They did? How?

You still have nothing except wailing so far, making an clueless unsubstantiated claim. Oh and I'm quite familiar with airports having worked at a few and flown most of my life so I know how airports are set up.

You have nothing. It ignorance. Go fly and you will see what I mean. Maybe you like your junk fondled by dudes, dunno.
I'm still waiting for you to provide proof as opposed to "IT WAS TSA AND YOU BETTER NOT QUESTION ME!!!!!!!!". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

He flew in as a Canadian passenger, checked a gun, when landed reclaimed gun, went to bathroom and loaded gun then started shooting.

TSA doesn't cover baggage claim, where this happened. You can pretty much guarantee that the hysterical rwnjs will make them start.

Airport security is th TSA's deal. What you said was like saying police aren't responsible for public safety.

Wrong answer. They are not law enforcement officers. They cannot arrest you!

gun was in checked baggage and the shooter loaded it in bathroom. He had military ID and was allowed to put his gun in baggage

They did? How?

Oh and your claim has just been blown out of the water. He had a legally checked weapon (checked baggage), went into the bathroom after picking up his luggage, loaded the weapon and came out shooting. TSA had nothing to do with it other than checking the legally checked firearm in checked baggage.

n/QUOTE]

They did? How?

They are not responsible for security outside their areas. Airport or local police are responsible.

Just more ignorance. Why not shut up and stop spreading lies?

I'm still waiting for you to provide proof as opposed to "IT WAS TSA AND YOU BETTER NOT QUESTION ME!!!!!!!!". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not really. I mean, you are sticking up for an organization that spends seven billion dollars a year yet has let three shootings happen at airports not to mention has missed 95 % of all FIREARMS that came through their checkpoints. Then there are the theft rings and other crimes. USMB don't do rep anymore. Stop trying so hard.

Oh and your claim has just been blown out of the water. He had a legally checked weapon (checked baggage), went into the bathroom after picking up his luggage, loaded the weapon and came out shooting. TSA had nothing to do with it other than checking the legally checked firearm in checked baggage.

If he flew in from Canada, that is Canada's responsibility.

some airport make family wait outside, Ft Lauderdale let them in the baggage area, at least during off hours for red eye flights to help the person they are meeting with their bags. Not a lot of handlers to drag and carry bags at that hours for people like me.

Security is mostly to keep bombs and knives etc from getting on the planes for hijackings.

For children flying alone, handicapped and elderly you see people come and go to get them at least to a point where they can be handed over to airport or flight staff. You can't keep all non passengers totally out.

Hours to get through the airport and on board is prohibitive enough already. For people in pain it is torture and then a long flight to your destination. and more security to get out...........might as well just shoot me

Fire TSA, Hire real cops, maybe some returning vets who have spent a little time spotting bad guys , buy them guns and dogs and there you go. We can stop paying Shaniqua D'Quanza and Meguel Lopez to sit on their fat asses and the airports would actually be safe. I'll be fair here this guy seems to have moved his weapons legally. TSA still needs to be cut or reformed.

This was military with a gun in his baggage that he claimed off carousel

Not really. I mean, you are sticking up for an organization that spends seven billion dollars a year yet has let three shootings happen at airports not to mention has missed 95 % of all FIREARMS that came through their checkpoints. Then there are the theft rings and other crimes. USMB don't do rep anymore. Stop trying so hard.

More bullshit! Please shut up!

Yup, passing the buck.

Not really. I'm mean, you are sticking up for an organization that spends seven billion dollars a year yet has let three shootings happen at airports not to mention has missed 95 % of FIREARMS that came through their checkpoints. USMB don't do rep anymore. Stop trying so hard.
No, I'm simply stating fact, you want to use a lie to blame TSA, an agency that does enough wrong to take issue with. The problem is you and your current credibility or complete lack thereof now. :thup:

Hey moron. The shooter appears to have been a vet. And no, tsa does not patrol baggage claim.

This was military with a gun in his baggage that he claimed off carousel

From Canada? They can't own military stuff I'm pretty sure. Defiantly wasn't an AR15.

Yup, passing the buck.

How do we check baggage that was cleared and loaded in Canada?

You are a dipshit of the highest order.

Forum List

Back