TSA fails again.

So a guy sets through TSA into a passenger terminal and kills a bunch of people's. way to go TSA. This is the second mass shooting on your watch

This happened in the baggage claim. At McCarran Airport here in Vegas you can enter baggage claim without going through TSA.

some airport make family wait outside, Ft Lauderdale let them in the baggage area, at least during off hours for red eye flights to help the person they are meeting with their bags. Not a lot of handlers to drag and carry bags at that hours for people like me.

I try to stay away from airports during rush hours if possible.

Security/police outside do make sure cars don't stop or park on the curb

Security is mostly to keep bombs and knives etc from getting on the planes for hijackings.

For children flying alone, handicapped and elderly you see people come and go to get them at least to a point where they can be handed over to airport or flight staff. You can't keep all non passengers totally out.

Hours to get through the airport and on board is prohibitive enough already. For people in pain it is torture and then a long flight to your destination. and more security to get out...........might as well just shoot me

Fire TSA, Hire real cops, maybe some returning vets who have spent a little time spotting bad guys , buy them guns and dogs and there you go. We can stop paying Shaniqua D'Quanza and Meguel Lopez to sit on their fat asses and the airports would actually be safe. I'll be fair here this guy seems to have moved his weapons legally. TSA still needs to be cut or reformed.

This was military with a gun in his baggage that he claimed off carousel

From Canada? They can't own military stuff I'm pretty sure. Defiantly wasn't an AR15.
flight originated from Canada. Gun was in checked baggage unloaded. He claimed bag, went to bathroom, loaded and came out shooting

Yup. This was a run of the mill nutter. Still, this was a massive security laps. TSA still needs to go and airport security needs to be rethunk.
Yeah, I guess they'll have to stop allowing guns in baggage and monitor bathrooms.

Fire TSA, Hire real cops, maybe some returning vets who have spent a little time spotting bad guys , buy them guns and dogs and there you go. We can stop paying Shaniqua D'Quanza and Meguel Lopez to sit on their fat asses and the airports would actually be safe. I'll be fair here this guy seems to have moved his weapons legally. TSA still needs to be cut or reformed.

From Canada? They can't own military stuff I'm pretty sure. Defiantly wasn't an AR15.
flight originated from Canada. Gun was in checked baggage unloaded. He claimed bag, went to bathroom, loaded and came out shooting

Yup. This was a run of the mill nutter. Still, this was a massive security laps. TSA still needs to go and airport security needs to be rethunk.
Yeah, I guess they'll have to stop allowing guns in baggage and monitor bathrooms.

People with legal carry permits or security won't be able to travel anymore?
Hunters won't be able to travel? Ex-military won't be allowed to return home?

Something set this ex-soldier off coming back from alaska. Maybe he got a dear john in mid flight and wanted to die by cop or something.

People with legal carry permits or security won't be able to travel anymore?
Hunters won't be able to travel? Ex-military won't be allowed to return home?

Something set this ex-soldier off coming back from alaska. Maybe he got a dear john in mid flight and wanted to die by cop or something.
Latest said he is active us army.

Not really. Just wanted to get ahead of your BS. Canadians have strict gun laws, but they still get better stuff. Try harder.

You have not posted anything that is right so far. Just go away!

All you have done is act like mewling quim. It smells go away.

Perhaps if you actually posted something that was true, we could discuss the issue, but since you are apparently nothing more than an overflowing sack of lies...

Wrong. Show the lies. All I did was cut you off before you told yours. Point out and expose one lie. You won't because you can not.

TSA doesn't control the entire airport. That was lie number one. Anyone can walk in off the street to the ticket counter or baggage claim without passing through TSA security. Anyone who has ever flown knows this to be true.

A couple of weeks ago, I dropped off a friend at the airport, went through the ticket line, and walked her all the way through security because she had never flown before.

The last time I flew was on Christmas Day. I accidently left a folding knife in my bag where I moved my daughter down to Texas. They screened the bag, searched it after asking my permission and showed me the knife. They offered to give it back so I could mail it home, but I told them just to throw it away. I was the dumbass who forgot to check the bag I was using. I guess they were just lucky considering it was with a flashlight, headlamp, and phone charger.

My daughter found all kinds of knives, guns, and other prohibited items on a daily basis. They do a great job, but you never hear it from them because they don't people to figure out ways to pass their security measures.
Crysux is on a mission, a mission to demonize and destroy the TSA at all costs, any false accusation and lie is not beyond him, any allusion or hyperbole will work in fact it appears it's his primary modus operandi since the TSA has yet to "go away".
Not one shred of self decency or credibility remains, oh well.

Last edited:
baggage pickup

Nothing will ever be totally safe from all types of attacks

Second set out in the parking area

You would have to have a car, baggage and physical search well outside the airport area.

Still you have all the service vehicle and people not to mention what might be on the plane from a previous flight at a different airport
You know that there are dogs that can sniff gun powder in microscopic amounts.

TSA could have some dogs going around the secure areas to sniff out unauthorized guns.

But the bottom line is that people should be allowed/empowered to defend themselves with their own firepower, but libtards have to continue playing on peoples fears instead of taking the common sense route to killing these bastards BEFORE they can hurt very many people at all.

baggage pickup

You would have to have a car, baggage and physical search well outside the airport area.

Still you have all the service vehicle and people not to mention what might be on the plane from a previous flight at a different airport

TSA could have some dogs going around the secure areas to sniff out unauthorized guns.

But the bottom line is that people should be allowed/empowered to defend themselves with their own firepower, but libtards have to continue playing on peoples fears instead of taking the common sense route to killing these bastards BEFORE they can hurt very many people at all.
Well, yeah, this guy should have been allowed his gun to protect himself. Who says differently? He should have been allowed it as carry on, right?

You have not posted anything that is right so far. Just go away!

Perhaps if you actually posted something that was true, we could discuss the issue, but since you are apparently nothing more than an overflowing sack of lies...

Wrong. Show the lies. All I did was cut you off before you told yours. Point out and expose one lie. You won't because you can not.

TSA doesn't control the entire airport. That was lie number one. Anyone can walk in off the street to the ticket counter or baggage claim without passing through TSA security. Anyone who has ever flown knows this to be true.

A couple of weeks ago, I dropped off a friend at the airport, went through the ticket line, and walked her all the way through security because she had never flown before.

The last time I flew was on Christmas Day. I accidently left a folding knife in my bag where I moved my daughter down to Texas. They screened the bag, searched it after asking my permission and showed me the knife. They offered to give it back so I could mail it home, but I told them just to throw it away. I was the dumbass who forgot to check the bag I was using. I guess they were just lucky considering it was with a flashlight, headlamp, and phone charger.

My daughter found all kinds of knives, guns, and other prohibited items on a daily basis. They do a great job, but you never hear it from them because they don't people to figure out ways to pass their security measures.
Crysux is on a mission, a mission to demonize and destroy the TSA at all costs, any false accusation and lie is not beyond him, any allusion or hyperbole will work in fact it appears it's his primary modus operandi since the TSA has yet to "go away".

Like you have Amun? Theft rings, rapes and a 95% failure rate to detect firearms is nothing ? Meh.

Like you have Amun? Theft rings, rapes and a 95% failure rate to detect firearms is nothing ? Meh.
Thanks for proving my point...... :thup:
:lol:

95% Fail rate. Nuff said.

baggage pickup

Well, yeah, this guy should have been allowed his gun to protect himself. Who says differently? He should have been allowed it as carry on, right?

Hyperbole.

Then focus on the provable and stop makin' shit up. Then again you've already destroyed your credibility. Way ta go Sparkette. :thup:

Then focus on the provable and stop makin' shit up. Then again you've already destroyed your credibility. Way ta go Sparkette. :thup:

Never made nuthin up princess. Prove one thing I made up. You won't because you can not.

Never made nuthin up princess. Prove one thing I made up. You won't because you can not.
Short term memory issues?
TSA fails again.

Where are you getting that 95% failure rate from?

Rapes? WTF are you on?

Already proven. It is way past time you to ask Mommy to tuck you in bed.

Where are you getting that 95% failure rate from?

Rapes? WTF are you on?
The failure rate was an inside (2014-15) test by the TSA on themselves. Don't know the sample size though.

Perhaps the real issue we need to reconsider the rules and policies on traveling with guns. Maybe the guns need to shipped to your location instead of being allowed to check them in your luggage.

Forum List

Back