TSA fails again.

Blah, blah, blah. Spelling bad and bad posts. The application process is extremely passable. That's why you get all the hood rats working there. Second, 95% fail rate. Nuff said. By defending them and their 95% fail rate you defend waste and abuse by the government. That and groping kids and old woman.
Your expertise is based upon the half dozen TSA officers at fucking Tyler, Texas? Dude, there's a bigger world out there.

Of course you can get an knife on, porcelain knives have no metal.
small stiletto can be slipped in with pens and not be seen. plastic box cutter can also be slipped in among pens or even the back of a computer case.

You can kill with paper or a paperclip and no one is going to stop you from carry those onto a plane.

Even a wire or string can be used

Toxic chemical even in small amounts can incapacitate passengers on a plane making it hard for them to breath or partially blind them.

With planning you can put different parts onto a plane with maintenance at stopovers that can be retrieved and assembled by a passenger who knows where to find them.

We can make wooden and even plastic guns from zip guns to fully functioning

It is smart to keep obvious weapons off the planes but it is just a bandaid to a much greater problem of hate or desperation

Methods of death will just keep getting more complex and harder to prevent.

TSA is a necessary deterrent but it will never be foolproof. Every day people will always have be aware and be willing to say something or in some case act if there is danger to others.

We have to protect ourselves if we see things that seem out of place or odd. We cannot walk around with blinders on and expect others to see everything for us.

Even a flashlight or Iphone can be use to stun or distract a would be criminal, just enough to take action against them.

Your post speaks volumes about how little you know about TSA's screening capabilities.[/QUOTE

I know, TSA's 95% fail rate says all one needs to know about their screening abilities. Useless organization. Just a bunch of 300 pound hood rats watching TV and molesting old woman and kids all day.

What does it say about you that you cannot even post correctly?

You know nothing. You are a keyboard commando that probably couldn't get past the application process for TSA because of mental issues.

Blah, blah, blah. Spelling bad and bad posts. The application process is extremely passable. That's why you get all the hood rats working there. Second, 95% fail rate. Nuff said. By defending them and their 95% fail rate you defend waste and abuse by the government. That and groping kids and old woman.

Did you ever apply? If not, how do you know what the process and qualifications are?

I went all the way through the process, as did my daughter who worked for them for 3 years.

Lol, I was right. Not a very involved process at all. The app is on a website for government jobs. All one really needs is a GED and no real recent felony and you are good.

Your expertise is based upon the half dozen TSA officers at fucking Tyler, Texas? Dude, there's a bigger world out there.

Houston, Dallas, Denver Missoula, LAX, O'hare and many many more. Out of all of them, Denver TSA seems to take the job seriously and have fewer real fat employees.

Your post speaks volumes about how little you know about TSA's screening capabilities.[/QUOTE

I know, TSA's 95% fail rate says all one needs to know about their screening abilities. Useless organization. Just a bunch of 300 pound hood rats watching TV and molesting old woman and kids all day.

What does it say about you that you cannot even post correctly?

You know nothing. You are a keyboard commando that probably couldn't get past the application process for TSA because of mental issues.

Did you ever apply? If not, how do you know what the process and qualifications are?

I went all the way through the process, as did my daughter who worked for them for 3 years.

Lol, I was right. Not a very involved process at all. The app is on a website for government jobs. All one really needs is a GED and no real recent felony and you are good.

Really? Is that why they tried to turn me down for the job because I took ONE sleeping pill to help me get to sleep while I was on active duty with the Navy?

You have no clue as to what you are beating your gums about.

Houston, Dallas, Denver Missoula, LAX, O'hare and many many more. Out of all of them, Denver TSA seems to take the job seriously and have fewer real fat employees.

What does fat have to do with anything? You try throwing around luggage all day and see how fat you get!

It is just more bullshit from the unknowing.

I'll see your IAH/HOB, DFW, DEN, MSO, LAX, ORD and raise you MIA, TLH, CLT, JFK, LGA, CVG, MCI, STL, MSY, MGM, IND, DCA and dozens of others. You're wrong about TSA being all fat "hood rats". Yeah, they're government workers and there's slack there, but many are vets and the vast majority take their job seriously.

What does fat have to do with anything? You try throwing around luggage all day and see how fat you get!

I doubt he realizes that fact. My guess is he's simply targetting a few who hassled him going through security.

Some people are fucking morons and check what few brains they have with their luggage at the counter. When they get to security, instead of having checked the TSA website and properly bagged their toiletries plus "demetalized" their attire, they wait until they're next in line and hold up dozens of people due to lack of literacy, proper attitude and common fucking courtesy.

Thousands of passengers and yours truly have wasted tens of thousands of hours over the years due to fucking morons who can't plan more than five minutes ahead. It's not TSA's fault, they're just doing their job. It's the fucking morons who think they are "special" and have "rights" who hold up the fucking line.

I doubt he realizes that fact. My guess is he's simply targetting a few who hassled him going through security.

Some people are fucking morons and check what few brains they have with their luggage at the counter. When they get to security, instead of having checked the TSA website and properly bagged their toiletries plus "demetalized" their attire, they wait until they're next in line and hold up dozens of people due to lack of literacy, proper attitude and common fucking courtesy.

Thousands of passengers and yours truly have wasted tens of thousands of hours over the years due to fucking morons who can't plan more than five minutes ahead. It's not TSA's fault, they're just doing their job. It's the fucking morons who think they are "special" and have "rights" who hold up the fucking line.

Never been hassled. Bags checked at a well tipped nonTSA employee who won't rip off my shit belt in checked bag with boots, pockets empty and flip flops on. What is a crying shame is that even in countries with tighter security at airports one does not have to do all that, and especally for an organization with a 95% failure rate.

I'll see your IAH/HOB, DFW, DEN, MSO, LAX, ORD and raise you MIA, TLH, CLT, JFK, LGA, CVG, MCI, STL, MSY, MGM, IND, DCA and dozens of others. You're wrong about TSA being all fat "hood rats". Yeah, they're government workers and there's slack there, but many are vets and the vast majority take their job seriously.

Not really. Aside from Denver and Missoula they are all pretty fat black and gross with a shitty attitude doing a job that by their own admission they fail at 95% of the time. TSA is nothing more then a place to warehouse hood rats and old people.

Not really. Aside from Denver and Missoula they are all pretty fat black and gross with a shitty attitude doing a job that by their own admission they fail at 95% of the time. TSA is nothing more then a place to warehouse hood rats and old people.
Obviously you only see what you want to see. I travel quite extensively on a weekly basis and most TSA officers are white, slightly more males than females. There are cities with a higher percentage of black officers, but I think that is indicative of the local demographics.

Never been hassled. Bags checked at a well tipped nonTSA employee who won't rip off my shit belt in checked bag with boots, pockets empty and flip flops on. What is a crying shame is that even in countries with tighter security at airports one does not have to do all that, and especally for an organization with a 95% failure rate.

What you don't see is that well-tipped non-TSA employee then hands that bag off to a TSA employee who screens your luggage. What did you accomplish other than waste your money on the tip? The end result is the same.

Obviously you only see what you want to see. I travel quite extensively on a weekly basis and most TSA officers are white, slightly more males than females. There are cities with a higher percentage of black officers, but I think that is indicative of the local demographics.

Ya, you must live in Iowa too. Only place I have seen non 500 pound TSA people is Denver and Montana. But their failure rate can not be disputed as its TSA's number. Everyone says do away with the IRS, at least they produce. TSA don't.

What you don't see is that well-tipped non-TSA employee then hands that bag off to a TSA employee who screens your luggage. What did you accomplish other than waste your money on the tip? The end result is the same.[/QUOTE

One, I know the skycap doesn't rip shit off to much. Two, he likely graduated high school so doesn't really need to steal shit out of bags, and three, TSA has yet to make any news from screening bags unless it's about what they stole. Matter of fact, more can be said about TSA screwing up baggage handling then can be said for them speeding it up.

What you don't see is that well-tipped non-TSA employee then hands that bag off to a TSA employee who screens your luggage. What did you accomplish other than waste your money on the tip? The end result is the same.[/QUOTE

One, I know the skycap doesn't rip shit off to much. Two, he likely graduated high school so doesn't really need to steal shit out of bags, and three, TSA has yet to make any news from screening bags unless it's about what they stole. Matter of fact, more can be said about TSA screwing up baggage handling then can be said for them speeding it up.

OK, shit for brains! Enough of your idiocy!

A skycap tags your luggage and then does what with it? He takes it inside the terminal to a TSA baggage screener who then places it on a conveyer to the airline handling your flight. The skycap is never alone with your luggage and neither is the TSA screener because they are under constant video surveillance and are constantly surrounded by other people.

Who undergoes an intensive background check prior to being hired? The TSA screener.

Who puts your luggage into the area where the airline stores bags waiting your flight? An airline employee.

Who puts your luggage on the baggage cart to take it to the plane? An airline employee.

Who loads your luggage into the cargo compartment of the aircraft? An airline employee.

Who has sufficient time to steal something from your bag? The airline employee.

Who watches those airline employees? No one!

Who can steal your stuff easily? The airline employee.

BTW, you screwed up the quote again! You are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Ya, you must live in Iowa too. Only place I have seen non 500 pound TSA people is Denver and Montana. But their failure rate can not be disputed as its TSA's number. Everyone says do away with the IRS, at least they produce. TSA don't.
Wrong again. Fort Worth. I regularly travel through DFW just like you.

TSA: Thousands Standing Around.

it would be lovely if you spoke about things you knew at least a little bit about

I'm a retired airline transport pilot. I flew for 31 years. Still in the game as an instructor. In my last 15 years, I racked up 1.7 million miles with American Airlines alone. I flew many thousands more on other airlines to and from trips with my company.

I've been through an airport or two and have TSA horror stories aplenty.

It would be lovely if you spoke about things you knew at least a little bit about.

Last edited:
Wrong again. Fort Worth. I regularly travel through DFW just like you.

Na, if I'm flying it's typically out west. Oh do have to say, the TSA who are down here in the port look pretty Hardcore, but I don't know what they do there. But as far as airports go they can't point to one thing their actions have done that prevented another 9/11. Not even banning pocket knives and box cutters. 95% fail rate. 95% and that their number. GM had better performance numbers during the bailouts and everyone clammored about letting them fail. All TSA is is a parking place for fat black highschool dropouts that can't even point to one instance where their presence prevented anything.

Forum List

Back