Tua is Ballin!

Something else I liked about this game. If Miami had kicked a field goal, when they were within range and had time on the clock, they would have broken the NFL record for most points scored in a game.

They chose to take a knee instead. Class.

Something else I liked about this game. If Miami had kicked a field goal, when they were within range and had time on the clock, they would have broken the NFL record for most points scored in a game.

MMM I guess. They were up 49-13 in the 4th and Tua was still throwing TD's. They had their 1st string RB's still running for TDs after that. I get it but once you hang 70 on someone not kicking the FG isn't nearly as impressive.

MMM I guess. They were up 49-13 in the 4th and Tua was still throwing TD's. They had their 1st string RB's still running for TDs after that. I get it but once you hang 70 on someone not kicking the FG isn't nearly as impressive.

Given the current situation in the NFL, and the attitudes, I'll take whatever small gestures are out there.

Given the current situation in the NFL, and the attitudes, I'll take whatever small gestures are out there.
HAHA. True. The reality is it's PRO ball. If you don't like them scoring 70, stop them. I don't feel bad for the Bronco's players. I wonder if Sean Payton is regretting coming out of retirement right now.

HAHA. True. The reality is it's PRO ball. If you don't like them scoring 70, stop them. I don't feel bad for the Bronco's players. I wonder if Sean Payton is regretting coming out of retirement right now.

True.

They were running up the score the entire second half

Last edited:
Yes, but at the same time trying to pad a score for no reason is petty. If you don’t need
To score anymore, run out the clock. It says something about you if you try to kick someone while they’re down.

Yes, but at the same time trying to pad a score for no reason is petty. If you don’t need
To score anymore, run out the clock. It says something about you if you try to kick someone while they’re down.
What are they supposed to do? Kneel on the ball starting in the second half? That would be more humiliating to the opposition than just running the offense.

Denver turned the ball over twice in the 2nd half. Once inside their own 20.

They are either a juggernaut or are peaking too early. And Tua must stay healthy.
It's a couple of things. 1 they have an embarrassment riches when it comes to their talent on the offensive side of the ball to include Tua. 2, they have a really smart HC/OC who understands how to best utilize that talent. SF is the same. KC as well.

I agree Tua needs to stay healthy or it likely falls apart.

What are they supposed to do? Kneel on the ball starting in the second half? That would be more humiliating to the opposition than just running the offense.

Denver turned the ball over twice in the 2nd half. Once inside their own 20.
I think there's an obvious difference between just running the ball and a losing team unable to stop it vs. a team clearly trying to pile on unnecessary points.

I'm not saying Miami did that, I'm talking overall.

I think there's an obvious difference between just running the ball and a losing team unable to stop it vs. a team clearly trying to pile on unnecessary points.

I'm not saying Miami did that, I'm talking overall.
It’s not peewee football. These are professionals. If the Broncos had a problem with the score they should have stopped the Dolphins.

It’s not peewee football. These are professionals. If the Broncos had a problem with the score they should have stopped the Dolphins.
If the Dolphins purposefully ran up the score on a defeated team... they have insecurity issues IMO.

They need to flex that game to 830. Chiefs Jets isn’t nearly as interesting now that Rodgers isnt playing.

Forum List

Back