🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tuberculosis, flu, infections rampant as the number of sick migrants surge at border

The largest building at Ellis Island was the contagious ward.
and once we healed them, they were let out, in to the free masses....

No, not really. Many were deported from there, and they were also not illegals. They followed whatever process was in place at the time. We also had vast tracks of land that needed to be developed, sky scrapers to build and shit to do. The folks who came never took a food stamp, never went on welfare unlike the trash coming up from the south.
We didn't really have Federal Welfare in Ellis Island's hay day, I think that came after FDR?, there may have been local gvt or church welfare they did not want immigrants to burden, they were looking for workers... that would become citizens, and yes they had requirements like watching the immigrants walking up the stairs to see if they did it in a strong manner, and yes, some were turned away and sent back home, but most were not.

According to my cousin,(a credible source) it really didn't come until after LBJ. This from someone who lived through those times.

CandyCommie is such a weenie.
knows ZILCH about Christianity, but constantly quotes the Bible.

Just quoting the bible. That you don’t believe in the Bible is your business. I’m with you on that one.

Right...Cause I actually said that....somewhere.....or did I? How about you post that?
or maybe you pulled it out of your .........

Round 2!

The Bible says to love your neighbor.
You don’t exhibit that love by denying them what may be life saving Flu vaccine.
You are the one who wants to deny medical assistance based on nationality….
Therefore….you’re not acting like a Christian.

Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.
------------------------------------------------ they aren't neighbors , they come from thousands of miles away . They are diseased invaders Candy !!

No it’s not. Again you are talking out your ass.

Oh…okay. Lotsa fun.

It’s not Christian to love thy neighbor?

Mark 12:31… Oh well, what does the Bible have to do with Christianity anyway; right?

Why don't you open your home to illegals? Take in maybe 10 or 12. Spend your money feeding them and getting them health care. It's Christian to do such things in one's own name. It is unChristian to make others do such things. Take responsibility for your own beliefs, help people and keep your pie hole shut.

I’m not a Christian for one thing. I’m agnostic.
For another thing, we have a public health system that is supposed to address this.
Finally, if Christianity’s bedrock principal is to love thy neighbor, withholding a $5 flu shot is the opposite of that sentiment.

So, why don't you open your home to illegals Mr. Christianity 'expert.'

Oh, I wouldn’t call me an expert. I’m clearly more versed in the teachings of the Bible than you are though; it seems.
---------------------------------------------------- that'd be your Lefty VERSION of Christianity , Fortunately , the USA is a Secular Nation Candy .

Just quoting the bible. That you don’t believe in the Bible is your business. I’m with you on that one.

Right...Cause I actually said that....somewhere.....or did I? How about you post that?

Round 2!

You don’t exhibit that love by denying them what may be life saving Flu vaccine.

Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.

Why would a diseased person inflict their disease on others? That's not loving your neighbor is it? Why don't you give a shit about suffering Americans? That's not loving your neighbor. BTW who is denying anyone flu vaccine? Another question....Where is the UN? Shouldn't other countries come to the aid of what you describe as the downtrodden? Why isn't the UN helping US and why isn't the UN doing something about the reported dismal shit holes these people emanate from? Where is your humanity? Oh yeah, you just want to play political games and try to make others feel guilty for your lack of caring and action.

I’m the one who thinks we should screen refugees for disease and treat if they are found to have any…and you’re asking where MY humanity is? Thanks for the morning chuckle. You never disappoint.

Round 2!

Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.

You lost both rounds.
ok

No, not really. Many were deported from there, and they were also not illegals. They followed whatever process was in place at the time. We also had vast tracks of land that needed to be developed, sky scrapers to build and shit to do. The folks who came never took a food stamp, never went on welfare unlike the trash coming up from the south.
We didn't really have Federal Welfare in Ellis Island's hay day, I think that came after FDR?, there may have been local gvt or church welfare they did not want immigrants to burden, they were looking for workers... that would become citizens, and yes they had requirements like watching the immigrants walking up the stairs to see if they did it in a strong manner, and yes, some were turned away and sent back home, but most were not.

I do know when I go to Home Depot or Lowes etc; the day laborers standing in the parking lot looking for work are not standing in line at whatever welfare department these folks think exists out there.

Most panhandlers I see are anglo in fact.

Food stamps do t pay for home improvements. Stop telling lies.

I’m sure you know where you can spend food stamps from your many personal rejections.

Round 2!

Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.

"RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”"

Rule #4 of Alinsky's "Rules for radicals" Looks like candycorn is an Alinsky-ite to me.

:1peleas:

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals... - BolenReport

Nobody makes you believe in Christianity. But it’s strange how the ones who believe the most in the bible are the ones who are most ignorant of it’s teachings.

Round 2!

Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.
------------------------------------------------ they aren't neighbors , they come from thousands of miles away . They are diseased invaders Candy !!
sad

Round 2!

Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.

Why would a diseased person inflict their disease on others? That's not loving your neighbor is it? Why don't you give a shit about suffering Americans? That's not loving your neighbor. BTW who is denying anyone flu vaccine? Another question....Where is the UN? Shouldn't other countries come to the aid of what you describe as the downtrodden? Why isn't the UN helping US and why isn't the UN doing something about the reported dismal shit holes these people emanate from? Where is your humanity? Oh yeah, you just want to play political games and try to make others feel guilty for your lack of caring and action.

I’m the one who thinks we should screen refugees for disease and treat if they are found to have any…and you’re asking where MY humanity is? Thanks for the morning chuckle. You never disappoint.
------------------------------------- if you screen them for anything more than a hangnail the USA and ' I ' will end up OWNING them as they are put in the best hospitals in the USA with their parents and extended family clogging up Ronald MacDonald House and Shriners Hospital Candy .

Last edited:

Round 2!

Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.

------------------------------------- if you screen them for anything more than a hangnail the USA and ' I ' will end up OWNING them as they are put in the best hospitals in the USA with their parents and extended family clogging up Ronald MacDonald House and Shriners Hospital Candy .

Funny.

When we did Refugee screening back in Harris County, I don’t recall that ever happening but don’t let facts get in the way of your psychosis.

I do know when I go to Home Depot or Lowes etc; the day laborers standing in the parking lot looking for work are not standing in line at whatever welfare department these folks think exists out there.

Food stamps do t pay for home improvements. Stop telling lies.

I’m sure you know where you can spend food stamps from your many personal rejections.

Nope. No rejections at all. But no matter how hard you try, a fat l, disgusting sit at home like you will never be able to buy love with your food stamps. Not even from the illegal trash you love so much. Not like they would even touch trash like you.

According to my cousin,(a credible source) it really didn't come until after LBJ. This from someone who lived through those times.

Makes sense. LBJ has many quotes talking about ways to use welfare to keep blacks docile and voting democrat. That’s likely what Chuck and Nancy want to do with the trash from the south .

Round 2!

Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.

Funny.

When we did Refugee screening back in Harris County, I don’t recall that ever happening but don’t let facts get in the way of your psychosis.

You never screened refugees. You are lying now. Go watch TV and grow your fat ass sit at home.

Round 2!

Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.

Considering you are Pro-Abortion, your room to talk about love & compassion for others is in deeeep negative territory squirt.

This moron (CommieCorn) holds up a Bible and demands that Christians accept any treatment that comes their way,....all the while actively supporting the invasion of their country by violent illegals.

While our children die, he tells us to turn the other cheek indefinitely, obviously not giving a flying shit about AMERICAN children, only those of ILLEGAL immigrants many of whom are violent and couldn't care less about becoming American.

Last edited:

You are trying to argue in a friendly manner with someone who would prefer you replaced by MS-13.

Nothing you say will change this Jackal CommieCorn. He probably has 666 tattooed on his forehead.

You can tell the really evil ones because they are not Christian but throw around Christian values constantly....using it as a tool against Christians for their own sordid agendas.

No it’s not. Again you are talking out your ass.

Oh…okay. Lotsa fun.

Mark 12:31… Oh well, what does the Bible have to do with Christianity anyway; right?

Why don't you open your home to illegals? Take in maybe 10 or 12. Spend your money feeding them and getting them health care. It's Christian to do such things in one's own name. It is unChristian to make others do such things. Take responsibility for your own beliefs, help people and keep your pie hole shut.

For another thing, we have a public health system that is supposed to address this.
Finally, if Christianity’s bedrock principal is to love thy neighbor, withholding a $5 flu shot is the opposite of that sentiment.

Oh, I wouldn’t call me an expert. I’m clearly more versed in the teachings of the Bible than you are though; it seems.

In what way?

It was what it was

I do know when I go to Home Depot or Lowes etc..I'm ready to have ICE on speed dial, k? They're taking my neighbor's jobs (and mine, fucking directly) FUCK THAT! :1peleas::fu:

Oh…okay. Lotsa fun.

In what way?

It was what it was

I do know when I go to Home Depot or Lowes etc..I'm ready to have ICE on speed dial, k? They're taking my neighbor's jobs (and mine, fucking directly) FUCK THAT! :1peleas::fu:

Wasted effort. You arguing with a bored sit at home with free internet.

Forum List

Back