🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tuberculosis, flu, infections rampant as the number of sick migrants surge at border

I think that is like the 3rd time I quoted the bible; ever.

I do like to point out that “christians” are not very familiar with the governing text of Christianity though.

Show us all what 'governing text' you refer to.

Meanwhile we run out of flu vaccines for real American citizens. You priorities are warped.

A healthy society should be everyone’s priority. Its also the Christian thing to do.

No it’s not. Again you are talking out your ass.

Oh…okay. Lotsa fun.

It’s not Christian to love thy neighbor?

Mark 12:31… Oh well, what does the Bible have to do with Christianity anyway; right?

Why don't you open your home to illegals? Take in maybe 10 or 12. Spend your money feeding them and getting them health care. It's Christian to do such things in one's own name. It is unChristian to make others do such things. Take responsibility for your own beliefs, help people and keep your pie hole shut.

I’m not a Christian for one thing. I’m agnostic.
For another thing, we have a public health system that is supposed to address this.
Finally, if Christianity’s bedrock principal is to love thy neighbor, withholding a $5 flu shot is the opposite of that sentiment.

So, why don't you open your home to illegals Mr. Christianity 'expert.'

A healthy society should be everyone’s priority. Its also the Christian thing to do.

Oh…okay. Lotsa fun.

Mark 12:31… Oh well, what does the Bible have to do with Christianity anyway; right?

Why don't you open your home to illegals? Take in maybe 10 or 12. Spend your money feeding them and getting them health care. It's Christian to do such things in one's own name. It is unChristian to make others do such things. Take responsibility for your own beliefs, help people and keep your pie hole shut.

For another thing, we have a public health system that is supposed to address this.
Finally, if Christianity’s bedrock principal is to love thy neighbor, withholding a $5 flu shot is the opposite of that sentiment.

Exactly!

Because they are all mouth !!

that's why

these people are total hypcrytes!

and once we healed them, they were let out, in to the free masses....

No, not really. Many were deported from there, and they were also not illegals. They followed whatever process was in place at the time. We also had vast tracks of land that needed to be developed, sky scrapers to build and shit to do. The folks who came never took a food stamp, never went on welfare unlike the trash coming up from the south.

Tell me if this sounds familiar:

"[They] hate our order, our civilization, our enterprising industry, ”

Essentially, the green text above is what you guys are saying about Mexicans. Only the above quote isn’t about Mexicans. It was written in 1836 about the Irish settling in England.

"[The Irish] hate our order, our civilization, our enterprising industry, our pure religion. This wild, reckless, indolent, uncertain and superstitious race have no sympathy with the English character. Their ideal of human felicity is an alternation of clannish broils and coarse idolatry. Their history describes an unbroken circle of bigotry and blood.[20]"

In America, the NINA (No Irish Need Apply) messages appeared in classified ads for employment, store windows, etc… Big labor didn’t want them here claiming they lowered wages for workers. They were called “Nativists”…gee; “That history book on the shelf….is always repeating itself"

You guys have just moved on to a new scape goat and you’re just as wrong.

You are a moron. Not a unique moron either, it a run of the mill “sit at home” type of moron that is the typical democrat voter. I mean, without google you would be lost. There is NO comparison. The Irish you speak of made it here and became citizens. They did not go on welfare or Medicaid. They went and built a country, their country. What the trash from the south is doing is the complete oppiset. So you know, it was your Democrat labor unions that were just gaining power who made it hard for all the immigrants owing in through Ellis island. You need to be better at reading your google search results before you try fancy moves. You just look stupid.

I doubt Medicaid and welfare was around in 1850…
You need to be better at…well…making sense. You look stupid.

Nope. They didn’t, but they still had to come the right way. They didn’t just get to show up at the border with someone’s kid and come in like the illegals you love so much do. You have no idea what you are even talking about sit at him. Go back to the “Days of our lives” where you may have a clue. History ain’t it for you.

Yeah…Ellis Island was established in 1892. Before that each state was pretty much responsible for handling immigration. Coming in “the right way” was likely whatever was expedient for the population of that state.

Do you have any links to show the immigration requirements, numbers, etc… of the Eurorpean immigrants?

Oh…okay. Lotsa fun.

Oh, I wouldn’t call me an expert. I’m clearly more versed in the teachings of the Bible than you are though; it seems.

I think that is like the 3rd time I quoted the bible; ever.
I do like to point out that “christians” are not very familiar with the governing text of Christianity though.

So you admit, you know nothing about Christianity.....
You really should stick to topics you know......

err....wait....that'd mean we'd never hear from ya ;)

Just quoting the bible. That you don’t believe in the Bible is your business. I’m with you on that one.

The largest building at Ellis Island was the contagious ward.

No, not really. Many were deported from there, and they were also not illegals. They followed whatever process was in place at the time. We also had vast tracks of land that needed to be developed, sky scrapers to build and shit to do. The folks who came never took a food stamp, never went on welfare unlike the trash coming up from the south.
We didn't really have Federal Welfare in Ellis Island's hay day, I think that came after FDR?, there may have been local gvt or church welfare they did not want immigrants to burden, they were looking for workers... that would become citizens, and yes they had requirements like watching the immigrants walking up the stairs to see if they did it in a strong manner, and yes, some were turned away and sent back home, but most were not.

We didn't really have Federal Welfare in Ellis Island's hay day, I think that came after FDR?, there may have been local gvt or church welfare they did not want immigrants to burden, they were looking for workers... that would become citizens, and yes they had requirements like watching the immigrants walking up the stairs to see if they did it in a strong manner, and yes, some were turned away and sent back home, but most were not.

I do know when I go to Home Depot or Lowes etc; the day laborers standing in the parking lot looking for work are not standing in line at whatever welfare department these folks think exists out there.

Most panhandlers I see are anglo in fact.

CandyCommie is such a weenie.
knows ZILCH about Christianity, but constantly quotes the Bible.

Just quoting the bible. That you don’t believe in the Bible is your business. I’m with you on that one.

Right...Cause I actually said that....somewhere.....or did I? How about you post that link?
or maybe you pulled it out of your .........

Right...Cause I actually said that....somewhere.....or did I? How about you post that?

Round 2!

The Bible says to love your neighbor.
You don’t exhibit that love by denying them what may be life saving Flu vaccine.
You are the one who wants to deny medical assistance based on nationality….
Therefore….you’re not acting like a Christian.

Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.

Right...Cause I actually said that....somewhere.....or did I? How about you post that?

Round 2!

You don’t exhibit that love by denying them what may be life saving Flu vaccine.

Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.

Why would a diseased person inflict their disease on others? That's not loving your neighbor is it? Why don't you give a shit about suffering Americans? That's not loving your neighbor. BTW who is denying anyone flu vaccine? Another question....Where is the UN? Shouldn't other countries come to the aid of what you describe as the downtrodden? Why isn't the UN helping US and why isn't the UN doing something about the reported dismal shit holes these people emanate from? Where is your humanity? Oh yeah, you just want to play political games and try to make others feel guilty for your lack of caring and action.

I do know when I go to Home Depot or Lowes etc; the day laborers standing in the parking lot looking for work are not standing in line at whatever welfare department these folks think exists out there.

I don't see any of that but then, I don't live in a liberal-lefty shit hole.

Round 2!

Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.

You lost both rounds.

Food stamps do t pay for home improvements. Stop telling lies.

Yeah, welfare was part of the new deal? All that. Still, they did not get it. As it is now, they aren’t even allowed to ask about legal status on the applications. There were soup lines and such, but many folk hit it on the way to work. Different time. These days the jobs you people call “low skill labor jobs”, you know, holding houses, all phases of construction, industrial work shit one does with their hands, these are the jobs the illegals take. My job is one of those jobs. Look up what the average pay for a residential/commercial painter is in Houston and you will see what I mean. And it’s bad for the wet backs to. Heck out this video, and pleas explore some of the others to.

So the job I love is going the way of the dodo. I believe this will happen before I am able to retire. I got an insane pension so I’m good, but what will the illegals do when the good jobs they typically take from citizens are gone because of robots? What will all those bored young men do? And it’s not just my job, IT on up to the white collar stuff will be going to. So modern times is nothing like it was back in the day. Folks had a place to be and things to do now. The illegal aliens? They are coming for an easy life on welfare. Nothing more.

Round 2!

Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.

"RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”"

Rule #4 of Alinsky's "Rules for radicals" Looks like candycorn is an Alinsky-ite to me.

:1peleas:

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals... - BolenReport

Forum List

Back