🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tuberculosis, flu, infections rampant as the number of sick migrants surge at border

now wipe the Tears from your eyes and realize that whether healthy or sick the LEGALS will just make TEXAS a Blue State a bit more quickly .

now wipe the Tears from your eyes and realize that whether healthy or sick the LEGALS will just make TEXAS a Blue State pretty quickly .

Texas is Red.....and will be Red forever!!!!!!! :mm: hope and pray!:2up:

This is unacceptable, these criminals need to be prosecuted....the ones who accept money to let these people in....

My GOD.....in the 1900s America had Ellis Island .......where is a similar place to scan these illegal scum today????

America needs a wall NOW!

Number of sick kids soars at border; tuberculosis, flu, infections land migrants in hospitals
EBOLA!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------- what about Ebola but since its mentioned its best to keep EBOLA in 'africa' where it belongs Bode .

now wipe the Tears from your eyes and realize that whether healthy or sick the LEGALS will just make TEXAS a Blue State pretty quickly .

---------------------- maybe , maybe not . I visit a Texas based board and have read some suggestion that it may go Blue . Hey , just common sense isn't it ?? The more 'mex' and 'otm' in Texas the more chance that they will vote Blue as i guess . They already sent the 'lefty castro brothers' to government Skye .

Last edited:
This is unacceptable, these criminals need to be prosecuted....the ones who accept money to let these people in....

My GOD.....in the 1900s America had Ellis Island .......where is a similar place to scan these illegal scum today????

America needs a wall NOW!

Number of sick kids soars at border; tuberculosis, flu, infections land migrants in hospitals

Too bad for you there's no cure for xenophobia.

I don't need a cure for that

I am not like that.

---------------------- maybe , maybe not . I visit a Texas based board and have read some suggestion that it may go Blue . Hey , just common sense isn't ?? The more 'mex' and 'otm' in Texas the more chance that they will vote Blue as i guess . They already sent the 'lefty castro brothers' to government Skye .
Democrats are counting on population replacement.

---------------------- maybe , maybe not . I visit a Texas based board and have read some suggestion that it may go Blue . Hey , just common sense isn't ?? The more 'mex' and 'otm' in Texas the more chance that they will vote Blue as i guess . They already sent the 'lefty castro brothers' to government Skye .
Democrats are counting on population replacement.
------------------------------------ and the government are getting their Population replacement . I think its funny how many people will say . Hey , just so Our REPLACEMENTS are LEGAL . [i think its funny]

Last edited:
The largest building at Ellis Island was the contagious ward.
and once we healed them, they were let out, in to the free masses....

No, not really. Many were deported from there, and they were also not illegals. They followed whatever process was in place at the time. We also had vast tracks of land that needed to be developed, sky scrapers to build and shit to do. The folks who came never took a food stamp, never went on welfare unlike the trash coming up from the south.

Last edited:
You pay for it then, Illegal aliens are not worth the time, effort and money

A healthy public is worth paying for. But of course, hate trumps logic in the world of a conservative.

BTW: we used to have a rather robust Refugee Screening Program. Trump, of course, cut it so we’re less safe as a society now. Not that facts would ever influence your opinions.
Illegal is illegal, to hell with illegal aliens

I would try to use some logic to convince you of how profoundly idiotic you sound but I can see you’re immune from facts. Just know this; you can say “to hell with _______” as much as you want. Unless we install a genuinely totalitarian regime, you’re going to have illegal aliens here. If they are carrying a disease and take their kids to the park or ride the bus or use the same public rest room as you and your family…it’s probably a good idea that they have access to preventative health care….it’s also a great idea to have those who come here legally get mandatory health screenings after the fact as they are probably going to be in the population who interacts with those who came illegally and, of course they are more at risk for contracting a communicable disease from those populations.

Its fun to watch stupid people like yourself try to make public policy.
Vaccines are not preventative healthcare, they are poison

More sheer idiocy from the party of fear.
Then keep them to yourselves

When there are sick people and we have vaccines and medicines; we should treat them. It’s the Christian thing to do.

Meanwhile we run out of flu vaccines for real American citizens. You priorities are warped.

Candycorn thinks its funny that American citizens can't get vaccines.

Last edited:

---------------------- maybe , maybe not . I visit a Texas based board and have read some suggestion that it may go Blue . Hey , just common sense isn't it ?? The more 'mex' and 'otm' in Texas the more chance that they will vote Blue as i guess . They already sent the 'lefty castro brothers' to government Skye .

Not really. The illegals here hate other illegals. And we have many illegals who got amnesty in the 80’s who absolutely hate the new wet backs. This won’t work the way the democrats think it will.

The largest building at Ellis Island was the contagious ward.
and once we healed them, they were let out, in to the free masses....

No, not really. Many were deported from there, and they were also not illegals. They followed whatever process was in place at the time. We also had vast tracks of land that needed to be developed, sky scrapers to build and shit to do. The folks who came never took a food stamp, never went on welfare unlike the trash coming up from the south.

Tell me if this sounds familiar:

"[They] hate our order, our civilization, our enterprising industry, ”

Essentially, the green text above is what you guys are saying about Mexicans. Only the above quote isn’t about Mexicans. It was written in 1836 about the Irish settling in England.

"[The Irish] hate our order, our civilization, our enterprising industry, our pure religion. This wild, reckless, indolent, uncertain and superstitious race have no sympathy with the English character. Their ideal of human felicity is an alternation of clannish broils and coarse idolatry. Their history describes an unbroken circle of bigotry and blood.[20]"

In America, the NINA (No Irish Need Apply) messages appeared in classified ads for employment, store windows, etc… Big labor didn’t want them here claiming they lowered wages for workers. They were called “Nativists”…gee; “That history book on the shelf….is always repeating itself"

You guys have just moved on to a new scape goat and you’re just as wrong.

Not really. The illegals here hate other illegals. And we have many illegals who got amnesty in the 80’s who absolutely hate the new wet backs. This won’t work the way the democrats think it will.

Democrats don't care, the only thing that matters is their political power. We The People don't count to Democrats.

You pay for it then, Illegal aliens are not worth the time, effort and money

A healthy public is worth paying for. But of course, hate trumps logic in the world of a conservative.

BTW: we used to have a rather robust Refugee Screening Program. Trump, of course, cut it so we’re less safe as a society now. Not that facts would ever influence your opinions.
Illegal is illegal, to hell with illegal aliens

I would try to use some logic to convince you of how profoundly idiotic you sound but I can see you’re immune from facts. Just know this; you can say “to hell with _______” as much as you want. Unless we install a genuinely totalitarian regime, you’re going to have illegal aliens here. If they are carrying a disease and take their kids to the park or ride the bus or use the same public rest room as you and your family…it’s probably a good idea that they have access to preventative health care….it’s also a great idea to have those who come here legally get mandatory health screenings after the fact as they are probably going to be in the population who interacts with those who came illegally and, of course they are more at risk for contracting a communicable disease from those populations.

Its fun to watch stupid people like yourself try to make public policy.
Vaccines are not preventative healthcare, they are poison

More sheer idiocy from the party of fear.

Tea pot kettle.

Essentially, the green text above is what you guys are saying about Mexicans. Only the above quote isn’t about Mexicans. It was written in 1836 about the Irish settling in England.

"[The Irish] hate our order, our civilization, our enterprising industry, our pure religion. This wild, reckless, indolent, uncertain and superstitious race have no sympathy with the English character. Their ideal of human felicity is an alternation of clannish broils and coarse idolatry. Their history describes an unbroken circle of bigotry and blood.[20]"

In America, the NINA (No Irish Need Apply) messages appeared in classified ads for employment, store windows, etc… Big labor didn’t want them here claiming they lowered wages for workers. They were called “Nativists”…gee; “That history book on the shelf….is always repeating itself"

But.....No one is saying that....and those Irish immigrants came legally through Ellis Island. Your comparison is moronic.

But.....No one is saying that....and those Irish immigrants came legally through Ellis Island. Your comparison is moronic.

Conservatives say it almost every day here.

Your blob said Mexico is sending people who are rapists. You may recall that.

Forum List

Back