🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tuberculosis, flu, infections rampant as the number of sick migrants surge at border

The largest building at Ellis Island was the contagious ward.
and once we healed them, they were let out, in to the free masses....

No, not really. Many were deported from there, and they were also not illegals. They followed whatever process was in place at the time. We also had vast tracks of land that needed to be developed, sky scrapers to build and shit to do. The folks who came never took a food stamp, never went on welfare unlike the trash coming up from the south.

Tell me if this sounds familiar:

"[They] hate our order, our civilization, our enterprising industry, ”

Essentially, the green text above is what you guys are saying about Mexicans. Only the above quote isn’t about Mexicans. It was written in 1836 about the Irish settling in England.

"[The Irish] hate our order, our civilization, our enterprising industry, our pure religion. This wild, reckless, indolent, uncertain and superstitious race have no sympathy with the English character. Their ideal of human felicity is an alternation of clannish broils and coarse idolatry. Their history describes an unbroken circle of bigotry and blood.[20]"

In America, the NINA (No Irish Need Apply) messages appeared in classified ads for employment, store windows, etc… Big labor didn’t want them here claiming they lowered wages for workers. They were called “Nativists”…gee; “That history book on the shelf….is always repeating itself"

You guys have just moved on to a new scape goat and you’re just as wrong.

You are a moron. Not a unique moron either, it a run of the mill “sit at home” type of moron that is the typical democrat voter. I mean, without google you would be lost. There is NO comparison. The Irish you speak of made it here and became citizens. They did not go on welfare or Medicaid. They went and built a country, their country. What the trash from the south is doing is the complete oppiset. So you know, it was your Democrat labor unions that were just gaining power who made it hard for all the immigrants coming in through Ellis island. You need to be better at reading your google search results before you try fancy moves. You just look stupid.

Come to think of it....almost everyone around is sick with one flu or the other.
Didn't think about it coming across the border but it makes sense.
Another cost to American taxpayers to the tune of billions in urgent medical care

No, not really. Many were deported from there, and they were also not illegals. They followed whatever process was in place at the time. We also had vast tracks of land that needed to be developed, sky scrapers to build and shit to do. The folks who came never took a food stamp, never went on welfare unlike the trash coming up from the south.

Essentially, the green text above is what you guys are saying about Mexicans. Only the above quote isn’t about Mexicans. It was written in 1836 about the Irish settling in England.

"[The Irish] hate our order, our civilization, our enterprising industry, our pure religion. This wild, reckless, indolent, uncertain and superstitious race have no sympathy with the English character. Their ideal of human felicity is an alternation of clannish broils and coarse idolatry. Their history describes an unbroken circle of bigotry and blood.[20]"

In America, the NINA (No Irish Need Apply) messages appeared in classified ads for employment, store windows, etc… Big labor didn’t want them here claiming they lowered wages for workers. They were called “Nativists”…gee; “That history book on the shelf….is always repeating itself"

You are a moron. Not a unique moron either, it a run of the mill “sit at home” type of moron that is the typical democrat voter. I mean, without google you would be lost. There is NO comparison. The Irish you speak of made it here and became citizens. They did not go on welfare or Medicaid. They went and built a country, their country. What the trash from the south is doing is the complete oppiset. So you know, it was your Democrat labor unions that were just gaining power who made it hard for all the immigrants owing in through Ellis island. You need to be better at reading your google search results before you try fancy moves. You just look stupid.

I doubt Medicaid and welfare was around in 1850…
You need to be better at…well…making sense. You look stupid.

Come to think of it....almost everyone around is sick with one flu or the other.
Another cost to American taxpayers to the tune of billions in urgent medical care

The illegals are lousy with flu. It’s whats killing their kids. The flu and the neglect the children travling with these adults suffer.

But.....No one is saying that....and those Irish immigrants came legally through Ellis Island. Your comparison is moronic.

Conservatives say it almost every day here.

Your blob said Mexico is sending people who are rapists. You may recall that.

Some of them are rapists and some are trafficking young girls. I have never heard a Conservative say anything you claim. Actually illegals LOVE our 'order, our civilization and industry' that's why they are so desperate to illegally cross our border. That's why we need a WALL to stem the flow of undocumented, illegal aliens some of whom are rapists, gang bangers, drug pushers and murders. Think about it, moron. BTW I have no 'blob' perhaps you are confusing me with your worship of Mrs. Sardonicus....(Pelosi)

Last edited:
When there are sick people and we have vaccines and medicines; we should treat them. It’s the Christian thing to do.

Meanwhile we run out of flu vaccines for real American citizens. You priorities are warped.

A healthy society should be everyone’s priority. Its also the Christian thing to do.

No it’s not. Again you are talking out your ass.

Oh…okay. Lotsa fun.

It’s not Christian to love thy neighbor?

Mark 12:31… Oh well, what does the Bible have to do with Christianity anyway; right?

The illegals are lousy with flu. It’s whats killing their kids. The flu and the neglect the children travling with these adults suffer.

Until they are playing at a park and your kids get on the swing set they just left, until you ride the bus with them , or someone sick contaminates a bathroom at Chik-fil-A and your kid goes in after them.

About 44% of Americans take the flu shot (59% under 12 y/o).

When there are sick people and we have vaccines and medicines; we should treat them. It’s the Christian thing to do.

Meanwhile we run out of flu vaccines for real American citizens. You priorities are warped.

A healthy society should be everyone’s priority. Its also the Christian thing to do.

Oh…okay. Lotsa fun.

Mark 12:31… Oh well, what does the Bible have to do with Christianity anyway; right?

Why don't you open your home to illegals? Take in maybe 10 or 12. Spend your money feeding them and getting them health care. It's Christian to do such things in one's own name. It is unChristian to make others do such things. Take responsibility for your own beliefs, help people and keep your pie hole shut.

But.....No one is saying that....and those Irish immigrants came legally through Ellis Island. Your comparison is moronic.

---------------------------------------------- i simply say that they are third worlders and that encompasses my objection to them . Plus they will vote 'democrat' and some are rapists , uneducated , criminals , diseased and many are not very good people Candy .

You are a moron. Not a unique moron either, it a run of the mill “sit at home” type of moron that is the typical democrat voter. I mean, without google you would be lost. There is NO comparison. The Irish you speak of made it here and became citizens. They did not go on welfare or Medicaid. They went and built a country, their country. What the trash from the south is doing is the complete oppiset. So you know, it was your Democrat labor unions that were just gaining power who made it hard for all the immigrants owing in through Ellis island. You need to be better at reading your google search results before you try fancy moves. You just look stupid.

I doubt Medicaid and welfare was around in 1850…
You need to be better at…well…making sense. You look stupid.

Nope. They didn’t, but they still had to come the right way. They didn’t just get to show up at the border with someone’s kid and come in like the illegals you love so much do. You have no idea what you are even talking about sit at him. Go back to the “Days of our lives” where you may have a clue. History ain’t it for you.

Some of them are rapists and some are trafficking young girls. I have never heard a Conservative say anything you claim. Actually illegals LOVE our 'order, our civilization and industry' that's why they are so desperate to illegally cross our border. That's why we need a WALL to stem the flow of undocumented, illegal aliens some of whom are rapists, gang bangers, drug pushers and murders. Think about it, moron.

You haven’t been paying attention then.

it seems to me that Americans (some Americans) don't care about their health or the health of their children and loved ones.

let them in.....let all these illegals in.....who gives a shit, right?

who cares how many diseases are they carrying and bringing in

all Demonrats care about is votes, right?

so sad

when will the Rats wake up!:dunno:
Even when the sick illegal alien dies, the Democrats expect to get their vote.

---------------------------------------------- i simply say that they are third worlders and that encompasses my objection to them . Plus they will vote 'democrat' and some are rapists , uneducated , criminals , diseased and many are not very good people Candy .

Just ask all the young women, especially the little girls who travel up with them. Candycorn is just to stupid to get thatthey are advocating citizenship for child rapers.

Oh…okay. Lotsa fun.

For something you don't even believe in, you sure quote the Bible a lot.

I think that is like the 3rd time I quoted the bible; ever.

I do like to point out that “christians” are not very familiar with the governing text of Christianity though.

I think that is like the 3rd time I quoted the bible; ever.
I do like to point out that “christians” are not very familiar with the governing text of Christianity though.

So you admit, you know nothing about Christianity.....
You really should stick to topics you know......

err....wait....that'd mean we'd never hear from ya ;)

Oh…okay. Lotsa fun.

Why don't you open your home to illegals? Take in maybe 10 or 12. Spend your money feeding them and getting them health care. It's Christian to do such things in one's own name. It is unChristian to make others do such things. Take responsibility for your own beliefs, help people and keep your pie hole shut.

I’m not a Christian for one thing. I’m agnostic.
For another thing, we have a public health system that is supposed to address this.
Finally, if Christianity’s bedrock principal is to love thy neighbor, withholding a $5 flu shot is the opposite of that sentiment.

Forum List

Back