Tucker Carlson calls women "primitive".....

Only idiots listen to fucker carlson.
the irony of that post. how do you know he is a fucker unless you listen to him? D'OH!

Fox news man BAD
alt right man bad. you fuckers ruined new zealand

no sorry I think we made it a little bit better
You are a fascist, so not surprising. Sad though.

best action movie of the decade, cant wait for a sequel

the irony of that post. how do you know he is a fucker unless you listen to him? D'OH!

Fox news man BAD
alt right man bad. you fuckers ruined new zealand

no sorry I think we made it a little bit better
You are a fascist, so not surprising. Sad though.

best action movie of the decade, cant wait for a sequel
At least you are honest about what you are, and not one of those "its a joke bro" fucks.

So he called into a 'shock jock' show and made shocking comments......BFD.......... Media Matters has their panties in a wad over phone calls to "Bubba The Love Sponge." Oh brother....

This gender gap is just the beginning of stopping women's freedoms to harm

Same as children we do not allow them to be influenced by the insane greed

Not sure what you're saying but, if you mean our legal system allows 'women's freedoms to harm' I agree. Killing babies would be #1.

Not sure what you're saying but, if you mean our legal system allows 'women's freedoms to harm' I agree. Killing babies would be #1.

Let's face it, women run rampant are trouble for civilization. Look at what they do to their babies. Cut them up while still in the womb and give it a cute name: "health issues" instead of what it actually is: "baby killing". The modern left agenda is all feminized and that's where the problem lies.

Let's face it, women run rampant are trouble for civilization. Look at what they do to their babies. Cut them up while still in the womb and give it a cute name: "health issues" instead of what it actually is: "baby killing". The modern left agenda is all feminized and that's where the problem lies.

EXACTLY

And this understanding will keep spreading like all thru history that stopped the freedoms of women

Yep. Abortion is the easiest issue that proves this point

Who and why are helping women to harm??

The why is money.

Women are more easy to fool and to vote in crooks

Also easier to sell worthless goods to

Forum List

Back