Tucker Carlson: Capital Police Chief told him J6 was full of federal agents

In this clip in the linked article, Tucker Carlson expresses that the Capital Police Chief told him that J6 was full of federal agents. He was taken off the air at Fox before he could air that interview.

Even though this is reported in a "Newsweek" article, I bet 99% of the leftists MSM will ignore just as the J6 suppressed and prohibited any information like this in their investigation.

Clucker Carlson
lol

Truth to many Democrats, especially on the USMB is a lie undiscovered, they refuse to seek the truth which reveilles them as pathetic or simply laughable dupes.

I used to bug me but now I just laugh.
When I run across an inconvenient truth that interferes with what I want to believe, I am as guilty as anybody else in looking for some credible source to discredit it. Sometimes I can. Sometimes I can't. But I want my opinion and perceptions to be based on truth and not ideology, partisanship, personal preference. I figure any important opinion worth having should hold up under scrutiny and hard facts.

The left however seems to use "He/they/it/you are a liar" and "It isn't so" and "whataboutisms" as all that is necessary for them to think and say in order to be credible.

Carlson has an impeccable reputation and Fox News is the loser.
Not a 100% impeccable record as I've caught him in an error or two and have disagreed with his conclusions on occasion. but he damn sure has a far better record for accuracy and verifiable facts than most and I have not caught him being intellectually dishonest about anything.

This is not new news
Thinkers have said from day 1 that all was well, the people were let in, Pelosi plants let in at the end, doors closed and ruckus started by the plants. In that cramped confined space , the problems then began.

You guys are cute. A guy whose company, in courts, says "do not take seriously, he is an entertainer" says some unsubstantiated bullshit but since you like it you eat it up. I bet I could get you fuckers to drink cool aid in a cult without even trying.

You guys are cute. A guy whose company, in courts, says "do not take seriously, he is an entertainer" says some unsubstantiated bullshit but since you like it you eat it up. I bet I could get you fuckers to drink cool aid in a cult without even trying.
Such a lucid, reasoned, fact-packed rebuttal!....I'm convinced! :icon_rolleyes:

In this clip in the linked article, Tucker Carlson expresses that the Capital Police Chief told him that J6 was full of federal agents. He was taken off the air at Fox before he could air that interview.

Even though this is reported in a "Newsweek" article, I bet 99% of the leftists MSM will ignore just as the J6 suppressed and prohibited any information like this in their investigation.

Tucker is an awful liar. He sells gloom and doom.

When I run across an inconvenient truth that interferes with what I want to believe, I am as guilty as anybody else in looking for some credible source to discredit it. Sometimes I can. Sometimes I can't. But I want my opinion and perceptions to be based on truth and not ideology, partisanship, personal preference. I figure any important opinion worth having should hold up under scrutiny and hard facts.

The left however seems to use "He/they/it/you are a liar" and "It isn't so" and "whataboutisms" as all that is necessary for them to think and say in order to be credible.
I had all of 3hrs. sleep last night (visitors and airport) I need a snooze, good luck with the brick wall Lady Foxfyre ... all my well deserved respect .. ;)

I just The Tucker Carlson did an interview with Russell Brand. Absolutely amazing can’t wait to watch that one.

I take it the information above is from one of the clips from the Russell Brand interview?

Not a 100% impeccable record as I've caught him in an error or two and have disagreed with his conclusions on occasion. but he damn sure has a far better record for accuracy and verifiable facts than most and I have not caught him being intellectually dishonest about anything.
He'll admit being wrong....There's a part of the Brand interview where they talk about this topic.

Tucker Carlson is trying to repair his shattered reputation as both a liar and a disgraced FOX employee.

Lucky for him his listeners have never doubted him.
Please provide credible source for Tucker's 'shattered reputation' or for being a 'liar' and for being a 'disgraced FOX employee.'

Forum List

Back