Tucker Carlson: Capital Police Chief told him J6 was full of federal agents

The credible source is me. I watched what happened on J6. I saw the mob with their Confederate flags and their MAGA hats trash the Capitol building.
You saw what the MSM wanted you to see. Tucker showed video that very much changes the perception of most of what mostly happened that day. And the interview with the Capital Police Chief changes the perception of what caused the video the MSM allowed you to see.

You saw what the MSM wanted you to see. Tucker showed video that very much changes the perception of most of what mostly happened that day. And the interview with the Capital Police Chief changes the perception of what caused the video the MSM allowed you to see.
Your linked article says they couldn't verify what Clucker says. So it's just "Clucker says". Not good enough

Your linked article says they couldn't verify what Clucker says. So it's just "Clucker says". Not good enough
They couldn't dispute it either.

I can't get past NY Times paywall to retrieve the article they printed on this but Gateway Pundit reports it here:

And until the former Capital Police Chief disputes Tucker's account, it is far more credible than anything the MSM has reported.

They couldn't dispute it either.

I can't get past NY Times paywall to retrieve the article they printed on this but Gateway Pundit reports it here:

And until the former Capital Police Chief disputes Tucker's account, it is far more credible than anything the MSM has reported.
Dude look. First it's Clucker and now the Gateway Pundit. You start to look like a conspiracy crackpot.

Tucker Carlson is trying to repair his shattered reputation as both a liar and a disgraced FOX employee.

Lucky for him his listeners have never doubted him.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make lots of noise so nobody can hear themselves actually thinking about what this thread says.

In this clip in the linked article, Tucker Carlson expresses that the Capital Police Chief told him that J6 was full of federal agents. He was taken off the air at Fox before he could air that interview.

Even though this is reported in a "Newsweek" article, I bet 99% of the leftists MSM will ignore just as the J6 suppressed and prohibited any information like this in their investigation.

Suuuuuuuure.....:heehee:

I'm sure such an astute person as yourself can source some examples of Tucker lying. Go for it.

I know you will refute the source, but did tucker say these quotes or not.
I'm not asking if it's a lie, I'm asking if tucker actually said these things:

For example:

Forum List

Back