Tucker Carlson exposes phony liberal rage

Well yes, in fact you did.

"Depends on the sources, if it's opinion, quoted, or there are transcripts to the interview."

Where in here does it say I watch or read MSNBC?

When do you intend to start telling the truth?

Since the beginning of the thread.

You mean like Twitter, where you Nazi locked him out?

iu

I didn't lock him, Twitter did. They exercised their first amendment rights because Trump kept breaking the rules.

Gee, after two years in solitary with harsh conditions that even Amnesty International termed torture, suddenly people are "confessing."

What are people confessing too?

I guess everyone Torquemada tried was in fact guilty as well...

I have no idea what that means.

The reality is that the FBI and DOJ are coercing confessions from people who went to the Capitol thinking they were in America. After two years of torture, they are breaking and confessing to anything just to make it stop.

That isn't reality. That is your opinion based on right wing news propaganda.

This is why we have a stipulation in our constitution for a speedy trial, so that scum like Garland can't do this shit.

Yet here we are.

The warrant was just issued a few months ago and Trump and his team have balked at every effort to conclude this investigation. When compared to other modern investigations, how long do you think it should take?

Trump stole our stuff. You don't care?

Winning the house puts vermin like Herr Leaksensmears Garland in legal jeopardy.

Yeah, I am sure they are afraid lol. Probably as afraid as Hillary was when Trump supporters were yelling lock her up.

We need to impeach Biden.

Good luck. He will never be removed from office by Congress.

Hold hearings on the abuse and obstruction of Justice by Wray's STASI

Good luck with that too. Biden can simply claim executive privilege, and appeal until we're all dead.

Just following the Trump playbook.

Hold hearings and expose the extreme corruption of law by Garland and his criminal enterprise at the DOJ

Yep. Get Durham in the job. Lol.

There need to be some LONG prison sentences for those who have shit all over our Constitution.
That's a lot politicians from both sides. We need more prisons.

Have fun and good luck with your revenge.

Roger Stone lied to Congress

OH NOES - you mean just like Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, James Clapper, and KGB John Brennan?

Oh, but that's different because Reich has it's privilege.

than intimidated witnesses to cover it up.

The fuck he did.

That’s pretty illegal.

Stone was guilty of criticizing the democrat Reich, nothing more.
What did Colbert do?

Stormed the capitol.

I gave you a link.

See, we put Trump voters in prison forever and do nothing to those like Coldburt because Reich has it's privilege.
Trump is a moron for dozens upon dozens of reasons. His actions after the election demonstrate how dangerous he is to the republic.

Well of course, but he's also omnipotent at the same time - so you can blame him for any actions that others do.

Because as a Nazi - holding two contradictory beliefs simultaneously and believing both is just part of the gig.

OH NOES - you mean just like Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, James Clapper, and KGB John Brennan?

Oh, but that's different because Reich has it's privilege.

The fuck he did.

Stone was guilty of criticizing the democrat Reich, nothing more.

Stormed the capitol.

I gave you a link.

See, we put Trump voters in prison forever and do nothing to those like Coldburt because Reich has it's privilege.

Well of course, but he's also omnipotent at the same time - so you can blame him for any actions that others do.

Because as a Nazi - holding two contradictory beliefs simultaneously and believing both is just part of the gig.
Your problem is that you’re disconnected from reality.

Stone probably lied to Congress and threatened people to cover it up, proving his lie was intentional. That’s not true for anyone else you mentioned.

Colbert didn’t storm the capitol. Period.

Trump voters aren’t being put in prison “forever”. The longest sentence is 10 years for a man who beat a cop with a metal pole.

Trump isn’t omnipotent. He just had a brainwashed cult full of people like you who no longer adhere to reality.

"Depends on the sources, if it's opinion, quoted, or there are transcripts to the interview."

Where in here does it say I watch or read MSNBC?
It would be pretty damned hard for it to "depend" if you didn't watch..

Since the beginning of the thread.

I didn't lock him, Twitter did. They exercised their first amendment rights because Trump kept breaking the rules.

What are people confessing too?

Anything that will get them out of the gulag and keep the Gestapo away from their family.

As you well know.

I have no idea what that means.

That isn't reality. That is your opinion based on right wing news propaganda.

The warrant was just issued a few months ago and Trump and his team have balked at every effort to conclude this investigation. When compared to other modern investigations, how long do you think it should take?

What warrant?

We were talking about Herr Leaksensmears locking people in solitary for years AND attacking their families to coerce confessions.

I assume you're trying to throw out a red herring with the "RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO"
Trump stole our stuff. You don't care?

Oh, Trump STOLE our stuff...

iu

Yeah, I am sure they are afraid lol. Probably as afraid as Hillary was when Trump supporters were yelling lock her up.

Good luck. He will never be removed from office by Congress.
Congress will impeach Quid Pro.

It is the SENATE that removes a president.

I expect the Senate will end up 53 Americans, 46 Nazis, and Bernie - who might as well be a Nazi. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of Nazis crossed over and voted to remove Bought and Paid for, but it won't get to two-thirds, which is needed to remove.

Still it's critical to impeach Xi's man. The Nazis MUST be responded to. For six years the Reich has operated without restraint or opposition.

Good luck with that too. Biden can simply claim executive privilege, and appeal until we're all dead.

Just following the Trump playbook.

Biden has no influence on congressional investigations into the corruption of Wray and Herr Leaksensmears.

It's that's where the focus must lie - Garland must be roasted for his felonious leaking. Garland is a scumbag who drags the nation into the third world with his "government by slander" shit.

It's just hilarious to hear the vile fuck pontificate about "Classified" documents as he leaks tidbits to his media coconspirators to slime Trump.

Yep. Get Durham in the job. Lol.

That's a lot politicians from both sides. We need more prisons.

Have fun and good luck with your revenge.

Justice isn't revenge.

It's time to restore honest government and the Constitutional Republic.

Your problem is that you’re disconnected from reality.

Stone probably lied to Congress and threatened people to cover it up, proving his lie was intentional. That’s not true for anyone else you mentioned.

Colbert didn’t storm the capitol. Period.

Trump voters aren’t being put in prison “forever”. The longest sentence is 10 years for a man who beat a cop with a metal pole.

Trump isn’t omnipotent. He just had a brainwashed cult full of people like you who no longer adhere to reality.

So, you're going with lying then. :thup:

Nazis gunna Nazi...

It would be pretty damned hard for it to "depend" if you didn't watch..

But I don't and I never said I did.

Anything that will get them out of the gulag and keep the Gestapo away from their family.

As you well know.

Let me know when that happens.

What warrant?

The warrent to search mar Lago.

We were talking about Herr Leaksensmears locking people in solitary for years AND attacking their families to coerce confessions.

Then don't commit an insurection.

Nobody is attacking families. I would love to see your link so I can show you how you got duped.

I assume you're trying to throw out a red herring with the "RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO"

Nope. My bad. I misunderstood your post.

Oh, Trump STOLE our stuff...

iu

Congress will impeach Quid Pro.

But he will still be president.

It is the SENATE that removes a president.

This my statement.

I expect the Senate will end up 53 Americans, 46 Nazis, and Bernie - who might as well be a Nazi. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of Nazis crossed over and voted to remove Bought and Paid for, but it won't get to two-thirds, which is needed to remove.

I don't really have a projection. 53 fascist and 46 Democrats sounds reasonable though. Obviously still not enough to end Joe's presidency if impeached by the house.

Still it's critical to impeach Xi's man. The Nazis MUST be responded to. For six years the Reich has operated without restraint or opposition.

Yeah, after trump praised Xi and their commie buddies in NK, china is feeling brave. At least Ivanka got some patents out of it though.

Biden has no influence on congressional investigations into the corruption of Wray and Herr Leaksensmears.

No biggie. Wray is a republican and Repubs eat their own. No it sure who the other person is, I don't do Trump speak.

It's that's where the focus must lie - Garland must be roasted for his felonious leaking. Garland is a scumbag who drags the nation into the third world with his "government by slander" shit.

EP and appeal. Nothing is happening to Garland despite your right wing conspiracy nonsense.

What slander are you referring too?

It's just hilarious to hear the vile fuck pontificate about "Classified" documents as he leaks tidbits to his media coconspirators to slime Trump.

What did he leak?

Yeah, Trump stole our stuff. He was asked for it back over 18 months, ignored a subpoena and one of his lawyers lied on an official form.

It's really not that complicated.

Justice isn't revenge.

Agreed. Justice is a consequence for stealing documents.

It's time to restore honest government and the Constitutional Republic.
Lol, yeah like that will happen regardless of what party wins.

Difference between you and me is that I have facts and you have delusions.

We have Roger Stone’s emails where he attempted to cover up his lies.

The difference between you and me is that I don't openly lie about my evidence.

Notice the complaint - based on the now debunked "Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory" makes no mention of "threatening people" as two of you Nazis have claimed.

We know Stone lied to the scumbags in Congress, just like Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, James Clapper, and KGB John Brennan.

We know that Stone was prosecuted when NO democrat is EVER prosecuted for the same acts - Reich has its privilege.

But I don't and I never said I did.

You never said

Oh wait, your pathological - democrat....

Let me know when that happens.

What do you think the discussion is about?

A platform for you to express your TDS?

The warrent to search mar Lago.

Then don't commit an insurection.

Nobody is attacking families. I would love to see your link so I can show you how you got duped.

Nope. My bad. I misunderstood your post.

But he will still be president.

This my statement.

I don't really have a projection. 53 fascist and 46 Democrats sounds reasonable though. Obviously still not enough to end Joe's presidency if impeached by the house.

Yeah, after trump praised Xi and their commie buddies in NK, china is feeling brave. At least Ivanka got some patents out of it though.

No biggie. Wray is a republican and Repubs eat their own. No it sure who the other person is, I don't do Trump speak.

EP and appeal. Nothing is happening to Garland despite your right wing conspiracy nonsense.

What slander are you referring too?

What did he leak?

Yeah, Trump stole our stuff. He was asked for it back over 18 months, ignored a subpoena and one of his lawyers lied on an official form.

It's really not that complicated.

Agreed. Justice is a consequence for stealing documents.

Lol, yeah like that will happen regardless of what party wins.

It's not that complicated...

Herr Leaksensmears needs to be hauled before Congress to explain his utterly corrupt agency and his "Government by slander"

And you Nazis wanted this corrupt pile of shit on the SCOTUS. I don't like Mitch McConnel, but the nation owes him a huge debt for keeping this criminal off the high court.

The difference between you and me is that I don't openly lie about my evidence.

Notice the complaint - based on the now debunked "Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory" makes no mention of "threatening people" as two of you Nazis have claimed.

The complaint charges him with 18 USC 1512(b)(1) which reads:
(b)Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
(1)
influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;

Stone's emails are available for everyone to see. There's evidence to prove the allegations.

We know Stone lied to the scumbags in Congress, just like Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, James Clapper, and KGB John Brennan.

We know that Stone was prosecuted when NO democrat is EVER prosecuted for the same acts - Reich has its privilege.
You don't know shit and don't have evidence that Holder, Clinton, Clapper or Brennan intentionally lied. We have evidence that Stone did which is why he was charged.

There is no evidence to prove these allegations.

The complaint charges him with 18 USC 1512(b)(1) which reads:
(b)Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
(1)
influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;

That's just reading the statute - stupid.

You got caught lying - just like Stone.

But it's okay, you're a Nazi and lying for your Reich - Stone is an enemy.

Stone's emails are available for everyone to see. There's evidence to prove the allegations.

No one made the allegation that Stone - except you two Nazi knuckle heads here.

You don't know shit and don't have evidence that Holder, Clinton, Clapper or Brennan intentionally lied. We have evidence that Stone did which is why he was charged.

There is no evidence to prove these allegations.

We know that there is one nation with two VERY different standards of law.

Reich has its privilege.

You Nazis will get violent again, after you lose power next week.

I think you're going to find a LOT more "Rittenhouse" responses to your rampages to burn, loot, murder, and rape - this time around.
When have we gotten violent for losing?

That is what YOU, LAWLESS republicans actually do! 1/6 ring a bell lawless one?

You never said

Oh wait, your pathological - democrat....

Morning Uncensored.

So where in there do I say I watch MSNBC?

Can anyone else help us? Point this out please.

What do you think the discussion is about?

A platform for you to express your TDS?

No. To discuss political views.

It's not that complicated...

Herr Leaksensmears needs to be hauled before Congress to explain his utterly corrupt agency and his "Government by slander"

Again, I don't do Trump speak, I don't know who or what leaksensmears is. (See below)
And you Nazis wanted this corrupt pile of shit on the SCOTUS. I don't like Mitch McConnel, but the nation owes him a huge debt for keeping this criminal off the high court.
Ahhh, Garland, got it.

Actually pretty much all Republicans wanted him in the supreme court until Obama chose him.

He never would have been picked by a repub president though as he wouldn't have been on the shortlist from the federalist society that dictates to Republican presidents SCOTUS nominations.

What did he leak?

boy howdy.

Right wing losers pretending to be victimized is the new pandemic.

Now that we all know masks don’t work and people still can get Covid if they’re “vaccinated”, where are al l the retractions and apologies? Why aren’t peoples social media accounts reinstated? Why aren’t the leftists admitting they were hysterical and wrong?

Now that we all know masks don’t work and people still can get Covid if they’re “vaccinated”, where are al l the retractions and apologies? Why aren’t peoples social media accounts reinstated? Why aren’t the leftists admitting they were hysterical and wrong?
Because this is false. Thanks for the red herring though.

The left was hysterical? I was told I was supposed to already have dropped dead from being vaccinated.

Also, I’m not a magnet.

My heart hasn’t exploded.

I haven’t gotten cancer.

I’m not infertile.

Morons.

Forum List

Back