Tucker Carlson on Tape: Years of Misogyny

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

During interviews on Bubba The Love Sponge, Carlson said he "loves" the idea of young girls sexually experimenting, used sexist terms to refer to a number of women, and defended statutory rape.

In unearthed audio, Tucker Carlson makes numerous misogynistic and perverted comments

Tucker Carlson Said Terrible Things About Women For Years In Unearthed Radio Clips

Audio just surfaced of Fox News host Tucker Carlson defending child rape and insulting women

Sounds like Carlson may be in deep shit. Does Fox News really want a women hater on its payroll? What do you think?

Last edited:
He has anger issues with women because they always laughed at
his tiny penis.

tucker-mnn.jpg.600x315_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Same thing happened to Rachel Maddow.
1186.jpg

Last edited:
I think I am tired of folks in society judging folks by really strict PC standards in the political discourse of today by what they did in the past. It is starting to get absurd.

I don't care.

If every woman that ever said a terrible thing about a man lost her job, there would be no women working. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

According to clips uncovered by Media Matters for America, Carlson can be heard saying things like Paris Hilton and Britney Spears are “two of the biggest white whores in America,” women are “extremely primitive” and a teacher sleeping with an underage male student is “doing a service to all 13-year-old girls.” He also defends the actions of Warren Jeffs, a man accused of facilitating the marriage of an underage teenage girl to an older man.

New Call For Boycott Targets Tucker Carlson’s Remaining Advertisers

Great news! How could any sane person defend Warren Jeffs? He's an evil pedophile cult leader.

Last edited:
He has anger issues with women because they always laughed at
his tiny penis.

tucker-mnn.jpg.600x315_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Same thing happened to Rachel Maddow.
View attachment 249705

If you get a girl to the point where she's commenting on your genitalia, the deal is already in escrow.

Impressing her with your genitalia is only important if you plan on having relations with the girl again.

You think he should lose his career over this? That's pretty spiteful. All because he has an opinion you don't like?

That's some saucy banter but at no point did he "defend child rape" as WaPo's egregious headline proclaims.

Show me the clips in context. Leftists are dishonest little shits that will not hesitate to deceptively edit video to smear a conservative... just like they did to the Covington kids.

P.S. - Mediamatters. :rofl: Give me 'lying loons' for a thousand, Alec. :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back