Tucker Carlson’s Latest Bombshell About January 6 Might Make You Rethink Everything

We all saw this too...
No, you imagined it.

Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, state tally, official count, certificate of ascertainment and electoral vote have the same outcome:

A Biden landslide victory.

Trump hired two private companies to investigate his claims of fraud. They found nothing that would have changed the outcome of the election.

Trump's own cyber security experts confirmed that it was the most secure election in history.

Trump's own DOJ found no evidence of fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election.

Yet MAGA dipshits still cling to the story. You can't fix stupid.

It was not an insurrection and the attempts of the Left to make it Gigi's High Holy Day have not only failed, but have failed hilariously. Like that guy CRYING about it on MSPMS, I mean, the network.

It's transparently pathetic
Insurrections to be actually valid in that category would require some form of attempt to take military action. It's Ludicrous in the extreme to think that a group of people geographically located in one location out of all 52 states could affect the election results in all 52 states. Not only was it not an attempt at an overthrow it didn't have any elements that could even come close to being described as an election reversal.

The Southern States in the Civil War actually did foster an insurrection when they formed their own government, drafted their own soldiers, separated their tax exchequer from the Northern States and physically marched under the command of appointed generals on the military forces of the North.

January 6th was a protest infiltrated by agents provocateur and orchestrated by a rogue intelligence agency using people I am going to call foolish even though they were Trump voters.

It doesn't even bear any resemblance to a valid definition of insurrection. It simply didn't have any of the elements needed. I'm sure that the word insurrection was specifically chosen by the agent provocateur agency because it is already written and defined in federal law with the conveniently proscribed desired results. A bit too convenient I think.

Last edited:
You can shove that GASLIGHT right up your ASS!!!! :talk2hand:

Nah, I'll just stick with the actual election results, thank you. You enjoy your delusional fantasy.

And of course, the videos of your ilk beating cops, attacking the capitol and violently trying to overturn a lawful election.

The STOLEN ELECTION was "the insurrection".
Yes actually that does more closely fit the definition of an actual insurrection since it was organized across multiple states and there were literally instruments of decision being tampered with physically. January 6th never came close in any way shape or form to changing anything except perhaps public sentiment which is definitely part of the first amendment culture.

Insurrections to be actually valid in that category would require some form of attempt to take military action.

Nope. There's no such requirement in law or in the commonly used definition of the word.

You imagined it.
It's Ludicrous in the extreme to think that a group of people geographically in one location out of all 52 states could affect the election results in all 52 states. Not only was it not an attempt at an overthrow it didn't have any elements I could even come close to being described as an election reversal.

Its ludicrous that MAGA dipshits would try and prevent the peaceful transition of power and violently try to overturn the election results.

Yet, that's exactly what we saw. With the MAGAts insisting that they were storming the capitol and it was a revolution.

Nah, I'll just stick with the actual election results, thank you. You enjoy your delusional fantasy.

And of course, the videos of your ilk beating cops, attacking the capitol and violently trying to overturn a lawful election.

You know what happens to Bootlickers of Power?

They end up being the people who clapped for the trains on the way to Auschwitz.

Dude, you're getting close. You love people being jailed for political reasons.

You know what happens to Bootlickers of Power?

They end up being the people who clapped for the trains on the way to Auschwitz.

Dude, you're getting close. You love people being jailed for political reasons.

Um....you know we have videos of your ilk brutally attacking cops and trying to violently overturn a lawful election, right?

That we have you guys on record as calling for retribution, calling for the 'purge' of all the 'vermin', insist that the media is the enemy of the people, beating the 88 year old spouses of politicians and threatening to break the speaker of the house's knee caps, insisting that the constitution be terminated, and refusing to sign pledges NOT to try and overthrow the government if you lose?

MAGA is a clear and present danger to our nation.

But you're immune, right Gigi?

Oh wait, remember you deploring people who wouldn't get the "damn shot"?

Heh

You never did tell me Sue if you had as much fun as I did watching Richard Barnett snivel and whine at his sentencing hearing? Or listen to how bitter he was when he was sentenced to 4 and half years.

I don't know, just doesn't look as happy here as he did when he had his feet up on Pelosi's desk. But hey, as long as you were entertained by that picture that cost him nearly a half a decade of his life, I guess its worth it for him.

1704797172325.png

Um....you know we have videos of your ilk brutally attacking cops and trying to violently overturn a lawful election, right?

That we have you guys on record as calling for retribution, calling for the 'purge' of all the 'vermin', insist that the media is the enemy of the people, beating the 88 year old spouses of politicians and threatening to break the speaker of the house's knee caps, insisting that the constitution be terminated, and refusing to sign pledges NOT to try and overthrow the government if you lose?

MAGA is a clear and present danger to our nation.

brutally attacking cops

Yeah, no one should be "brutally attacked". But putting your feet on Pelosi's desk--that crooked, stealing old hag--is not a "beating"

trying to violently overturn a lawful election, right?
Some did, but not all. But anyway what do you care about elections? If you don't like the candidates you just send your henchmen to get candidates removed.

That we have you guys on record as calling for retribution

Damn straight.

calling for the 'purge' of all the 'vermin'

You must have Trump confused with the ultimate divider, Dementia Hitler

insist that the media is the enemy of the people

Damn straight

beating the 88 year old spouses of politicians and threatening to break the speaker of the house's knee caps,

I believe this was one crazy person in CA, right?

insisting that the constitution be terminated

Uh no that's you sweetheart, just removing candidates from the ballot

refusing to sign pledges NOT to try and overthrow the government if you lose?

You will NEVER--and I mean NEVER--compel us to speak or sign anything. Enough of your purity pledges and your insistence of oaths, you absolute twisted Puritanical Church Ladies.

You never did tell me Sue if you had as much fun as I did watching Richard Barnett snivel and whine at his sentencing hearing? Or listen to how bitter he was when he was sentenced to 4 and half years.

I don't know, just doesn't look as happy here as he did when he had his feet up on Pelosi's desk. But hey, as long as you were entertained by that picture that cost him nearly a half a decade of his life, I guess its worth it for him.

View attachment 885530

You are the reason--or ONE reason--I say over and over that this nation is done, and I don't care anymore.

To be perfectly clear:

I do not care that America is over because you cannot share a nation with demonic fascists like you. And I don't want to.

Yeah, no one should be "brutally attacked". But putting your feet on Pelosi's desk--that crooked, stealing old hag--is not a "beating"

Nope. But breaking into the speaker's office as part of an attack on the capitol to try and overturn a lawful election and robbing her.....is worth half a decade or so.

That sentencing hearing was a hoot, wasn't it. Do you think he is happy with the trade of 4.5 years of his life for that picture?

Some did, but not all. But anyway what do you care about elections? If you don't like the candidates you just send your henchmen to get candidates removed.

So y'all demonstrated your 'care' for elections by using forged documents, fraud and conspiracy to try and disenfranchise millions of voters in half a dozen states? And the violence to try and overthrow the election when that didn't work?

Yeah, I don't think 'care' means what you think it means.

I'll stick with the actual election results and the actual electors, thank you.

Stupid lacks malice. And I think most folks are doing the best that they can.

Even if the best that they can is fallacy riddled dipshittery.
See, that's where I disagree. Take our friend Macho here. I consider him one of our more "limited" members.

He wants us to watch the interview, yet when I point out a glaring inconsistency of the person being interviewed he simply ignores it. That's not an intellectual problem, it's a phycological one. He refuses to even consider being wrong, so he ignores any argument that might challenge it's worldview. In other words, he chooses to do that.

You are the reason--or ONE reason--I say over and over that this nation is done, and I don't care anymore.

To be perfectly clear:

I do not care that America is over because you cannot share a nation with demonic fascists like you. And I don't want to.

But Sue....I thought you loved that picture? I thought it never got old for you to look at him with his feet up on that desk.

Do you think he'll get old. In prison, where he belongs?

Do you think he's happy to trade half a decade of his life for that photo you just can't get enough of?

I'm guessing....no. Not so much.

It's that way in every forum right wingers are posting.
It's that way for EVERY right winger... period.

That's the point I'm trying to make. If defending Trump almost by definition involves using fallacies. I'm suggesting that the only way to defend Trump IS using fallacies.

Forum List

Back