Tucker to commie Prof: If America is white supremacist why are whites becoming a minority

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-25_8-28-13.png

Tucker to Commie Prof: If America Is ‘White Supremacist’ Why Are Whites Becoming a Minority?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well seems like a logical point to me. But it also seems like BLM have settled down a bit and now the white lunatic nazi wanna be's are going around acting like morons on steroids.

The Marxist Professoriate insists America is White Supremacist because they think it will get them better reviews by other Marxists in the Professoriate, and thus build a better case for tenure and promotion.

We really need to find a way to either purge the Professoriate or replace colleges and Universities as a needful rung in the current economy.

The Marxist Professoriate insists America is White Supremacist because they think it will get them better reviews by other Marxists in the Professoriate, and thus build a better case for tenure and promotion.

We really need to find a way to either purge the Professoriate or replace colleges and Universities as a needful rung in the current economy.

The colleges are already losing out to vocational schools. Unless you have a engineering or science degree your usefulness in society is very limited. That's why you have these poor kids with liberal arts degree's who are hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, working at Starbucks.

Last edited:
During apartheid , whites were a minority in south Africa but it was still a white supremacist country. There is a such a thing of minorities having control.
I don't think America is a white supremacist country , but I think we still got too many of them hanging around.

View attachment 108620

Tucker to Commie Prof: If America Is ‘White Supremacist’ Why Are Whites Becoming a Minority?

Well seems like a logical point to me. But it also seems like BLM have settled down a bit and now the white lunatic nazi wanna be's are going around acting like morons on steroids.
Considering that 65% of Democrats are white and 90% of Republicans are white, whites becoming a minority, at this point, is theoretical.

View attachment 108620

Considering that 65% of Democrats are white and 90% of Republicans are white, whites becoming a minority, at this point, is theoretical.
tell that to guano

20a049326eb7b42ad6c50bf0e354e4ac.jpg

OK, not Wales, but Durham, England.

Coal Mining

Why use England as an example of racism here? Or you didn't know what you were posting?

During apartheid , whites were a minority in south Africa but it was still a white supremacist country. There is a such a thing of minorities having control.
I don't think America is a white supremacist country , but I think we still got too many of them hanging around.

"Them"?

"Them"?

White supremacist.

Where?
I've been alive for 43 years and ive never actually seen one in person. We don't have a white Supremacist problem. Anyone that says we do is a liar with an agenda.

View attachment 108620

tucker is a hack. and a moron. the question is absurd

and what evidence do you have that the smart guy is a "commie". damn
, you're a conspiracy loon

View attachment 108620

and what do you think is coming into the US crossing the borders the Whites from Germany , try again whites will be a minority that's the whole plan behind shredding the US.

"Them"?

White supremacist.

Where?
I've been alive for 43 years and ive never actually seen one in person. We don't have a white Supremacist problem. Anyone that says we do is a liar with an agenda.
Maybe this will help:

Forum List

Back