🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tucker to commie Prof: If America is white supremacist why are whites becoming a minority

The Marxist Professoriate insists America is White Supremacist because they think it will get them better reviews by other Marxists in the Professoriate, and thus build a better case for tenure and promotion.

We really need to find a way to either purge the Professoriate or replace colleges and Universities as a needful rung in the current economy.

Across the Western world Universities have been infested with Neo-Marxist Professors for several decades.

Where the cancer began you should read it's Godfather Herbert Marcuse and his 1965 essay "Repressive Tolerance" which was published in the book "A Critique of Pure Tolerance" which contains two other equally insane essays by Robert Paul Wolff and Barrington Moore Jr.

A Critique of Pure Tolerance - Wikipedia

In 1972 Herbert Marcuse wrote "Counterrevolution and Revolt" where he advocated a full-on Council Communism approach to revolution.

Then read Michel Foucault, Foucault the founding thinker of Poststructuralism. In "Madness and Civilisation" he argues that mental health, sanity and reason are all nothing more than a social construct purely designed to keep the oppressed down.

Then we have Jacques Derrida, the founding thinker of Deconstructionism. Derrida created an um rationalisation for Disorganised Schizophrenia in the form of the inability to form coherent speech and talk comprehensively.

Derrida believed that actual language was a social construct purely designed to keep the oppressed down.

The Leftist Radical students of the late 1960s absorbed all of this crap, crap which pushed aside Free Inquiry and Logic in favour of Chaos and Madness.

Herbert Marcuse got his wetdream, when these Leftist Radical students of the late 1960s decided to invade Universities as Professors and then set about brainwashing several generations of students with this madness

This has what's lead to Political Correctness, Intolerance of opposing views, Guilt Tripping, Shaming, SJWs etc.

During apartheid , whites were a minority in south Africa but it was still a white supremacist country. There is a such a thing of minorities having control.
I don't think America is a white supremacist country , but I think we still got too many of them hanging around.

"Them"?

White supremacist.

Where?
I've been alive for 43 years and ive never actually seen one in person. We don't have a white Supremacist problem. Anyone that says we do is a liar with an agenda.
Maybe this will help:

I can find all sorts of rare shit on YouTube, but like I said, I've never seen one in person.

Forum List

Back