Tucker wants fascism

Coming from an Opinion piece from CNN, it's no wonder you would believe that. But hey, it's your God-given right to believe in anything from CNN, even if it is opinionated by no other than well....CNN (of all source).

It's someone's words that can be scrutinize as "fact". Which in this case, it's someone's opinion, and not factual to say the least. Just as your OP piece here....just a mere Opinion.
If your only counter argument is about the source expressing their opinion then you really don’t have a counter argument. Do better

Extreme nationalism is a large element in fascism
nationalism_is_not_to_be_confused_with_patriotism_both_words_are_normally_used_in_so_vague_a_way_that_any_definition_is_liable_208193.png

Why else would Carlson be in Hungary praising an authoritarian prime minister? Because he wants a fascist system in the United States with Trump as it's dictator. Trump would fit that bill completely.

Any doubts, then do a little reading on fascism, especially as it deals with the two preeminent fascists who ever existed, Hitler and Mussolini.

Tucker is pointing out YOUR fascism you moron.

If your only counter argument is about the source expressing their opinion then you really don’t have a counter argument. Do better
I'll do better.

CNN would have us believe, that our only choices for the future of the U.S. are globalist neo-liberals, which, have been proving themselves to be illiberal douchbags, or neo-con nationalist clowns, who also are proving to be illiberal douchbags, while at the same time, the most liberal of all folks, people that tend to be in caucuses like the Freedom Caucus, get very little press attention or any funding from any stake holders in the system.

What is this narrative called?

IT's a false dichotomy.

The corporate press seems to think that the American electorate only has two choices, the CNN choice, or the Fox news choice.

:rolleyes:

If it gets no coverage, it doesn't exist.

hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil-15914367.png

Why else would Carlson be in Hungary praising an authoritarian prime minister? Because he wants a fascist system in the United States with Trump as it's dictator. Trump would fit that bill completely.

Any doubts, then do a little reading on fascism, especially as it deals with the two preeminent fascists who ever existed, Hitler and Mussolini.
Thanks for the laugh, I enjoy your sense of humor.

I'll do better.

CNN would have us believe, that our only choices for the future of the U.S. are globalist neo-liberals, which, have been proving themselves to be illiberal douchbags, or neo-con nationalist clowns, who also are proving to be illiberal douchbags, while at the same time, the most liberal of all folks, people that tend to be in caucuses like the Freedom Caucus, get very little press attention or any funding from any stake holders in the system.

What is this narrative called?

IT's a false dichotomy.

The corporate press seems to think that the American electorate only has two choices, the CNN choice, or the Fox news choice.

:rolleyes:

If it gets no coverage, it doesn't exist.

hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil-15914367.png
They can cover whoever they want. I think it’s pretty obvious that they are going to focus on the divisive issues and highlight the ranting of the partisan hacks. It’s a reality show not news. IMO it opens the door to real people who want to contrast those games. I know I appreciate those people much more when I see them,

The freedom caucus is a group of wing nuts hiding behind the label of “freedom”. They are part of the problem just as much as the other hacks

Forum List

Back