🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tucker's take on McConnel last night was quite revealing

You vote for Mitch and guys like him because you believe he is the lesser of two evils. I don't agree with that.

Clean up your own house. I don't agree our politicians are as bad as Mitch. At least you now admit Mitch is the scumbag we told you he was. Thank you for admitting that.
yes. we on the right have the ability to call out the scum bags In our midst. you leftists could only hope to have that kind of decency.

Showed what a disgusting, loathsome person the turtle really is.
Haven't heard a lib reporter take down a lib like tucker did McConnell

So the Dole family made the decision, right? You think protecting trump's buddy should have been more important than the family's wishes? You're a sick little weasel, aren't you?

You vote for Mitch and guys like him because you believe he is the lesser of two evils. I don't agree with that.

Clean up your own house. I don't agree our politicians are as bad as Mitch. At least you now admit Mitch is the scumbag we told you he was. Thank you for admitting that.

I dont live in Ky. Yeah, they're as bad and worse. That you can't admit or name one shows that you condone your corrupt party. Thanks for the non-admission. We know who you are.

Meister
I agree. No one ever supposed to make a living as a politician. Oh and if you think they will ever vote for term limits then you are sadly mistaken.

Most politicians are scumbags. Both parties suck and are out for themselves. They couldn't care less about the people who put them in office. Nor do they care what crap they foist on we the tax payer. That infrastructure bill is a prime example.

Most of them aren't worth a tee total damn.

I dont live in Ky. Yeah, they're as bad and worse. That you can't admit or name one shows that you condone your corrupt party. Thanks for the non-admission. We know who you are.
I can see the side of the pro Kyle group. Wh do rioters have rights but militias and vigilantism don’t.

The cops will always be outnumbered. So I Don mind these good old boys stepping in where the cops are overwhelmed. They stop people from burning and looting businesses

I'm so glad you Republicans are finally admitting us Democrats were right about Mitch. Scumbag.
Yeah, I'm kentucky. Never liked him, but he still gets in as "lesser of two evils". I'll admit he sucks but he does work with both sides and most don't. I got to get some pics of signs next election, the anti mitch stuff will crack you up :cool:

BTW, how's doggie doing after the foxtail? Nothing means more to me than doggies, mine or anyones. Doggies are everything. Spell dog backward.

Meister
I agree. No one ever supposed to make a living as a politician. Oh and if you think they will ever vote for term limits then you are sadly mistaken.

Most politicians are scumbags. Both parties suck and are out for themselves. They couldn't care less about the people who put them in office. Nor do they care what crap they foist on we the tax payer. That infrastructure bill is a prime example.

Most of them aren't worth a tee total damn.
I highlighted the most important part.

Ask Don Lemmon or any other race pimp on CNN and BSNBC
So when is Carlson going call out the rest of GOP lowlifes? The entire party consists of a bunch of spineless lackeys.

Apparently, Mitch isn't kissing Trump's ass enough for good old Tucker's liking.

Yeah, I'm kentucky. Never liked him, but he still gets in as "lesser of two evils". I'll admit he sucks but he does work with both sides and most don't. I got to get some pics of signs next election, the anti mitch stuff will crack you up :cool:

BTW, how's doggie doing after the foxtail? Nothing means more to me than doggies, mine or anyones. Doggies are everything. Spell dog backward.
He’s better. Maybe it wasn’t foxtail. The right ear infection cleared up. Still putting drops in the ear. Yea, he means everything to me. But I still let him run free up north in the woods. I try to watch him best I can but it wouldn’t surprise me one day if he got killed by a coyote, bobcat, raccoon, possum or Fox. But he loves to run free so I don’t deny him. I just make a lot of noise so hopefully anything near runs off. I have a gun, a night lights and I think I’m running anything near off. But I also know a woman who leashed her dog like she always did after work and when she went to get him he was mauled to death most likely a coyote. They can get pretty gutsy. When I see them I shoot at them. Hopefully scare the, away.

He had a grea weekend. He’d run in the woods even though there was snow everywhere. Down in lower michigan 50 degrees no snow. We walked around looking for buck with muzzleloader no luck.

I don't think people are crapping in the streets or using needles to inject drugs out in the open yet in Kentucky. Why does Pelosi get a pass?

Not so much criticism as the hysterical left seems to imply. The left seems desperate for an issue these days while Brandon's numbers continue to tank. God help us if Chris Cuomo ever criticized Pelosi.

Not so much criticism as the hysterical left seems to imply. The left seems desperate for an issue these days while Brandon's numbers continue to tank. God help us if Chris Cuomo ever criticized Pelosi.
We don’t want you controlling the message that’s for sure

So when is Carlson going call out the rest of GOP lowlifes? The entire party consists of a bunch of spineless lackeys.

Apparently, Mitch isn't kissing Trump's ass enough for good old Tucker's liking.
Just shows how uninformed you are. He rags on the GOP constantly lol

How does a person that their own employer says in court can not be taken seriously and then have the court agree still get so much air time?
The same question could be asked about fact checking sites. A case has already ruled that fact checking sites like Snopes are not legally considered communicators of facts and that their content is still opinion, so they have very little legal liability for things like slander or libel.

Tucker is opinion, but so are the "fact checkers."

...Kinda funny how that 'instrument of the left' guy is always there for the Republicrat Party...John 'piss eyes' Boener...Paul Ryan...Kevin McCarthy.

Funny that?

What a coinkeedink!

Anybody who still believes this bullshit fairy tale deserves to be thrown into that volcano with the rest of these 'elected OFFICIALS'.
Mitch can be more accurately described as an instrument of the establishment elite. They're bipartisan in nature. Left and right are illusions to a degree, at least in terms of the parties.

Instead, we see establishment factions among the Democrats and Republicans, along with anti-establishment ones. Currently, the establishment faction of the Democrats is firmly in control, whereas there is conflict between establishment Republicans and anti-establishment ones.

Forum List

Back