Tuesday state election results breaking in favor of Democrats

IMG_6041.jpeg

IMG_6046.jpeg

IMG_6043.jpeg

Pretty good night for America. Looks like the Republican message of make America suck isn’t resonating. Looks like the 2024 election will be a blood bath for pubs. Maybe they’ll move away from grievance politics and back to working on solutions after 6 straight years of failure. I know.. optimistic of me.
Sure sure MOVE TO SAN FRANPSYCHO where Demorats reign and tell me how you like getting car jacked and walking in feces. let me know how the "Defund the Police" is working out for you. Every DemonRat run city is a Shythole.

Rejoice as your Village Idiot in the whitehouse forces more companies to stay out of the USA and relocate jobs for Americans.

Demonrats threw MIGRANTS OUT OF RHODE ISLAND IN 48 hrs,,,,Demonrats are a bunch of elitist Hypocrites.

inflation.jpg

Abortion will continue to be a losing issue for Repubs nationally. As for congressional elections coming next year, we'll see how much of a price they pay, if any, for exposing themselves as being both unwilling and unable to govern.

When you revoke a constitutional right, throwing away 50 years of precedent in the process, voters tend to be angry.

A totally and completely meaningless win by Beshear in Kentucky?

You're crowing about that?

If you knew anything about politics (you don't) you would know that Beshear distanced himself from DC dimocraps at every opportunity. He ran ads about it. He said plainly and clearly that he was a Kentucky democrat not a DC dimocrap.

That, and the FACT that the Kentucky Legislature, their House and Senate are OVERWHELMINGLY Republican. Veto-Proof Republican. So Beshear only has the power that is given to him by Republicans.

Abortion is no longer Party-Specific.

Virginia is no surprise. So, pat yourselves on the back as much as you want. Enjoy it while you can. There's nothing here to celebrate -- For anybody. No surprises, no grand takeovers..... Nothing.

Abortion will continue to be a losing issue for Repubs nationally. As for congressional elections coming next year, we'll see how much of a price they pay, if any, for exposing themselves as being both unwilling and unable to govern.
Bullshit.
Abortion is mostly a non-issue that is promoted up by democrat propagandists and the sheep comply.
If it wasn’t abortion it would be another non-issue.
NYT said it’s also because voters like Biden economic policies. How stupid can democrat voters be?

Are you kidding? The GOP has been one issue voters over abortions for decades.

Who was the last candidate you all nominated that was pro-choice?
Wouldn’t a pro-choice politician be twisted, fucked in the head and liberal on other issues as well?

Wouldn’t a pro-choice politician be twisted, fucked in the head and liberal on other issues as well?

Nope, there are a number of pro-choice fiscal conservatives. But you all would not vote for a fiscal conservative if your life depended upon it

Pretty good night for America. Looks like the Republican message of make America suck isn’t resonating. Looks like the 2024 election will be a blood bath for pubs. Maybe they’ll move away from grievance politics and back to working on solutions after 6 straight years of failure. I know.. optimistic of me.

Only a morally corrupt party celebrates killing babies.

Forum List

Back