Tuesday state election results breaking in favor of Democrats

yeah yeah….NOBODY believes you served….NO legit Vet speaks like you speak and holds the twisted positions you do.

it is cute to see the guy that lacked the balls to serve tell people on here almost daily they did not serve.

Pretty good night for America. Looks like the Republican message of make America suck isn’t resonating. Looks like the 2024 election will be a blood bath for pubs. Maybe they’ll move away from grievance politics and back to working on solutions after 6 straight years of failure. I know.. optimistic of me.
There were NO elections here. :auiqs.jpg:

Crowing about Democrats winning "Special Olympics" elections? Pwahahaha! :auiqs.jpg:

Nothing? I told you where it was.

Do you need more help? Knowing how the constitution works is important. I can explain it to you if you want. Always glad to help.
Nope. Not in there.

You lied, again.

yeah yeah….NOBODY believes you served….NO legit Vet speaks like you speak and holds the twisted positions you do.
I did serve. Navy. 9 years. Served on FFG 47 USS Nicholas as a gas turbine mechanic. Then was stationed at SIMA Norfolk (shore intermediate maintenance activity) doing motor/pump alignment before I got out...which subsequently I served in the Air force reserves for a couple years.

Did you serve? Is it your contention that nobody who served supports abortion rights? That's a weird a take.

Nope, there are a number of pro-choice fiscal conservatives. But you all would not vote for a fiscal conservative if your life depended upon it
HOLY SHIT…you believe that ones interest in fiscal responsibility automatically makes them Conservative in general. g5000 often touts his level of fiscal conservatism but the dude is way left of rightwinger in total.
What’s your point again?

Check the Mail-in Ballot issues in Louisville drop boxes for the KY DEM win. In VA? Probably lost forever to Deep State employees moving in there. There is always a reason.

A good night for dems means a bad night for America. It will be a tough fight to keep our specific freedoms and rights guaranteed by the constitution over the next few years. Democrats will be busy inventing new ways to control the population and make us less safe

I know a lot of Veterans, I’m very close to a lot of Veteran’s and NONE ever speak Leftist like you and Catsnmeters do….NONE!
Hmmm...I have my gas turbine mechanical book from the navy on hand.

If you wish, give me a 3 digit number and I will write it on the book and then post a pic?

Some weird ffg facts that likely aren't readily available on line.

1. Every spot on the shop has 2 fire hoses within 50 feet.

2. The stairwell leading from auxiliary machinery room 2nd deck to 3rd deck is the only stairwell on the entire shop that runs port to starboard instead of aft/forward.

3. The propulsion turbines can be started using three methods. HP air from flasks in the engine room, sac (start air compressor) from one of the 4 diesel generators or cross bleed start from the other running turbine.

You believe me yet?

A good night for dems means a bad night for America. It will be a tough fight to keep our specific freedoms and rights guaranteed by the constitution over the next few years. Democrats will be busy inventing new ways to control the population and make us less safe

Wherever they can keep people poor and always on edge waiting for the next crisis. They can sway the youth with free money to "help get thru the times of crisis" and then they ramp up. Desperate Blacks, Mexicans and Meth heads can be bought off easily.

Sure sure MOVE TO SAN FRANPSYCHO where Demorats reign and tell me how you like getting car jacked and walking in feces. let me know how the "Defund the Police" is working out for you. Every DemonRat run city is a Shythole.

Rejoice as your Village Idiot in the whitehouse forces more companies to stay out of the USA and relocate jobs for Americans.

Demonrats threw MIGRANTS OUT OF RHODE ISLAND IN 48 hrs,,,,Demonrats are a bunch of elitist Hypocrites.

View attachment 855132
Hasn't Inflation has dropped to 3.7% in 2023?

A Haji terrorist has nothing on a wild-eyed dem woman when it come to abortion.

I say we give them what they want....I mean who needs more future dems and burdens on society anyway?

The gop needs to exhibit some common sense when it comes to the utility of abortion.
Yessss, good

Drum up those democrat votes

Nice work

Forum List

Back