🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tulsi endorses Kari Lake

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
FfUyyCDVIAAuSPP

^^^This is what the left really thinks about women who don't obey Joe Biden.

Remember this when you vote next month, everyone.
“Fake” means lying so they should list her lies
Did she say if you get the shot you won’t get Covid?
Did she say there are no side effects?
Did she say Trump colluded with Russians
Did she say Mueller found Trump guilty but we are reading Muellers words incorrectly?
She’s not a Pearl clutcher but rather a military person
Ugly mug lib loons detest beauty and success and she’s both. That’s All it is about after she left the plantation

Last edited:
Of course she did. Both are fake as shit. Practically the same person.
Not that I understand politics to begin with, but this was a surprise.

Lake is full-steam-ahead orange. Gabbard knows that. That's quite a statement for her to make.

Being repelled by the Dems is certainly understandable. But I was thinking she'd at least try to be independent.

Lake is full-steam-ahead orange. Gabbard knows that. That's quite a statement for her to make.

Being repelled by the Dems is certainly understandable. But I was thinking she'd at least try to be independent.
Lake is Arizona's JD Vance. The Orange makeover is the fabrication strategy to win.

You voted for the Dems, Mac. Not just the Dems, but the most radically leftist administration in history.

I for one wish she had stayed quiet. Same goes for Haley. The more distance between them and Trump and his acolytes the better.

Forum List

Back