Tulsi endorses Kari Lake

Not that I understand politics to begin with
Glad to see you at least understand that much.

Gabbard knows that. That's quite a statement for her to make.
Sure doesn't bode well for the Idiot Camp on the left. You assholes have woken an angry sleeping giant in Tulsi, and Keri is pure TNT just waiting to explode on your asses!

Being repelled by the Dems is certainly understandable. But I was thinking she'd at least try to be independent.
There you go again totally missing the whole point to MAGA.

I just had the other mega-chump on here, JackOfNoTrades try to tell me that "me and my ilk's days are coming to an end."

giggle.gif

You Bozos still don't get it that these days are just BEGINNING and there is no stopping it. The House of Washington is about to collapse.

Glad to see you at least understand that much.

Sure doesn't bode well for the Idiot Camp on the left. You assholes have woken an angry sleeping giant in Tulsi, and Keri is pure TNT just waiting to explode on your asses!

There you go again totally missing the whole point to MAGA.

I just had the other mega-chump on here, JackOfNoTrades try to tell me that "me and my ilk's days are coming to an end."

View attachment 712270

You Bozos still don't get it that these days are just BEGINNING and there is no stopping it. The House of Washington is about to collapse.
What happens when you're inevitably proven wrong yet again? Oh, yeah nothing.

Retard. :auiqs.jpg:

It does appear Kari is lapping the chubby commie. And she seems to have a way of dealing with that $30K/year "journalist" crowd too. She might as well be shitting in their faces, although most of them would consider that foreplay.

Do you care to extrapolate on that idea, or is magaturd whataboutism the extent of your efforts?!?
I am into an interventionist, we didn’t belong in Vietnam, we didn’t belong in Korea, we stayed to long in Afghanistan and we don’t belong in Ukraine, we are not the police of the world, the whole idea that we need to push our politics all over the world is BS.

Also, you stupid moron, this has nothing to to with Trump, why do you assume everything evolves around Trump, amd I didn’t support Trump, never did. I don’t like either party as both are corrupt as hell and my wish if for Biden and Trump not to run again, ever. Any other stupid moronic stuff you got?

Why is Katie Hobbs afraid to debate?

Katie Hobbs running away from a debate with Kari Lake is the debacle that just won't die​

If Katie Hobbs loses, remember Oct. 12 – the day she ran away from confronting Kari Lake.

Democrats in Arizona are known for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, but Hobbs’ refusal to debate her opponent on Wednesday represents a new level of political malpractice.

It’s right up there with David Garcia, who while running for governor in 2018 gave a speech in which he waxed poetic. “Just imagine, no wall,” he said. “No wall in southern Arizona.”

Of course she did. Both are fake as shit. Practically the same person.
You say both Lake and Gabbard are fake yet you provide no validated examples to back your claim. It never ceases to amaze me how you people believe you are entitled to an exemption from accountability or burden of proof.

Best of luck, Pilgrim. :113:

No luck will be needed. Maybe you don't realize it but in my area at least, I've seen DEMOCRAT candidates running AGAINST THE DEMOCRAT PARTY! One fellow running (not even MAGA) is running an ad where several people identify themselves as democrats then say how sick they are of the DNC and Pelosi, etc., and how this new guy is a democrat who intends to change things.

So, you idiots not only have the GOP to run against, MAGA candidates coming for you, but even your own democrats don't want nothing to do with the dreck that is the Dem Party of today at least as far as Washington is concerned.

So luck? You better save all you got, Ace, looks like you're going to need it.

No luck will be needed. Maybe you don't realize it but in my area at least, I've seen DEMOCRAT candidates running AGAINST THE DEMOCRAT PARTY! One fellow running (not even MAGA) is running an ad where several people identify themselves as democrats then say how sick they are of the DNC and Pelosi, etc., and how this new guy is a democrat who intends to change things.

So, you idiots not only have the GOP to run against, MAGA candidates coming for you, but even your own democrats don't want nothing to do with the dreck that is the Dem Party of today at least as far as Washington is concerned.

So luck? You better save all you got, Ace, looks like you're going to need it.
You sure make a shitload of assumptions about who and what I'm voting for. You believe you have all the answers, you tell me Why will I need luck?

Forum List

Back