Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party

Granted I never liked Democrats a lot. But there was a time when I always said "I want the best person for the job" but the past 2 or 3 years I now say "anyone but a democrat". I'd vote for ronald McDonald before I'd vote for this new breed of democrat.
There are no more reasonable Democrats.

They are all crazy as hell.

I know all those things you blithering idiot, unlike you, I lived it.

Tell us where you were stationed, and when.

Oops, you weren't. Ever.
Ft Knox basic
APG for AIT
Ft Polk Duty Station
NTC - Ft Irwin (twice I've told you that)
Ft Knox again for recruiter school

Now how many pages are in your DD214? Mine is stamped by my VSO lets see yours

You can't answer because you live a lie, like the lie you scored a 120 or 129 on your ASVAB when the score only goes to 99

Last edited:
Joe Biden will lead Democrats down a political black hole, where one Dem after another will either leave the party or be voted out of office, including Biden himself in 2024
The drugs they are pumping in Biden will kill him before 2024.

Ft Knox basic
APG for AIT
Ft Polk Duty Station
NTC - Ft Irwin (twice I've told you that)
Ft Knox again for recruiter school

Now how many pages are in your DD214? Mine is stamped by my VSO lets see yours

You can't answer because you live a lie, like the lie you scored a 120 or 129 on your ASVAB when the score only goes to 99
Bitch, NTC is 30 day rotations, you don't need to tell me you deployed there, and I don't need to tell you I deployed to Japan, Korea, and Thailand. I also did 30 days at NTC, but I didn't ask your stupid ass about that. Ft. Polk, and TDY to Ft. Knox. That's it?

Pretty fucking thin, if true.

Bitch, NTC is 30 day rotations, you don't need to tell me you deployed there, and I don't need to tell you I deployed to Japan, Korea, and Thailand. I also did 30 days at NTC, but I didn't ask your stupid ass about that. Ft. Polk, and TDY to Ft. Knox.

Pretty fucking thin, if true.
You didn't even know where NTC was so stfu with your lying ass. Make up some more asvab scores idiot like how you got a 120 or 129 on a test that goes to 99 or how your MoS was 69FX1 lol

How many pages are in your DD214. You still can't answer it which means you're lying

How many pages are in your DD214. You still can't answer it which means you're lying
I don't know why your stupid ass keeps asking me this, but mine is one page. I don't care if you believe me or not, but it is registered with the Recorder of Deeds at my courthouse.

Your time in service looks pretty suspect. I'll guess your weak ass got hurt and was on profile. I bet you get a government check every month, don't you? Sorry ass.

I don't know why your stupid ass keeps asking me this, but mine is one page. I don't care if you believe me or not, but it is registered with the Recorder of Deeds at my courthouse.

Your time in service looks pretty suspect. I'll guess you weak ass got hurt and was on profile. I bet you get a government check every month, don't you?
Now I know you're lying

You get page 1 (short) and 4 (long) the gov keeps page 2&3

You've been exposed again

Dismissed you STOLEN VALOR piece of shit

One single page, you moron. I ETS'd in 1992.

You got medically discharged when?

I was Honorable, you were General.
You weren't any of that you've been exposed. Page 1 and Page 4 is two pages. Page 2 and Page 3 is two pages the gov keeps at out processing for a total of 4. Been that way since 1950

You've been exposed, you're a liar and a fraud

Last edited:
Well, lets see because outside of her opposition to war and support of Vets she supported all of the rest of that which she is currently against. If you're going to talk about it, then be about it. I'm going to have to see that in action.
yeh, it was a great video she made

But I will never trust Dims until I SEE with my own eyes that they are enacting wise policies or helping others to do so.

Reagan was a former Dim but he was R for a long time b4 becoming president and he put his money where his mouth was

The thing that makes me feel she is sincere isthe fact she is asking other Ds to follow her OUT of the "Satanic cult" as Jason Whitlock aptly put it

Only I can provide exact details of my enlistment, the when, the where, and the what.

Your thin assed record indicates you didn't do shit in the year or two you were in. I had multiple duty stations, and multiple deployments, and unlike you, my discharge was HONORABLE.
You can't provide anything but made up stories you tell yourself after spanking your monkey to war movies dreaming of what you could have been if you weren't a lying faggot

I've already exposed every single one of your lies, from your made up MoS to your made up Asvab to your bullshit DD214 pages

And my discharge was honorable how else would be able to qualify for 100% rating dumbass. Not like you know what that is cause YOU NEVER SERVED

And my discharge was honorable how else would be able to qualify for 100% rating dumbass. Not like you know what that is cause YOU NEVER SERVED

If you have a 100% rating, you must be a combat veteran, right? Which war were you injured in, Iraq or Afghanistan?

I'm guessing you injured your wrist scraping bird dung off a truck bumper.

Poser.

No someone who served and separated would know. You get some the gov keeps some. He's never answered it which tells me he's lying
Oh. See, that's what I was trying to figure out, if you were asking about the copies or the short form/long form.

How many "you" actually get depends on how/where you get it. That's why I said trick question.

But, I don't have one, so I should shut up. (I was what they call a "civilian contractor". Which means no pension and no benefits. And I actually kinda like it that way).

Forum List

Back