Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party

Oh. See, that's what I was trying to figure out, if you were asking about the copies or the short form/long form.

How many "you" actually get depends on how/where you get it. That's why I said trick question.

But, I don't have one, so I should shut up. (I was what they call a "civilian contractor". Which means no pension and no benefits. And I actually kinda like it that way).
I know some civilian contractor recruiters who made a killing putting people in. One guy put 5 people in one month made 10 grand including bonus pay

I don't trust her one bit.

1665509956099.png

1665510011995.png

My guess is she just saw the writing on the wall and decided the Left has gone too far but who hasn't decided THAT? Even Bill Mahr (Did you know he is supposed 2b related to Bill O'Reilly?) sees that.

That's also why the elite Ds are backing off such assinine things as Defund the Police. They have to get those voters they once had plus a few more so they can get the only thing they care about in life: power in DC

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'...best news all year

"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers … who divide us”

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. What a vapid twit that one is.

I can back my time up, because I actually have time in.

You don't.

Well, you had enough time in to get injured.

"Sick, Lame, and Lazy, Fall Out!" (in the words of my old 1st Sgt., referring to YOU)
You can't back up shit you've failed every question and were exposed in EVERY lie

I got your punk ass!

Forum List

Back