Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party

What in the name of Satan are you babbling about?

Do us all a favor: Schedule a visit with your psyche and ask for a prescription review.
I'm talking about you showing us your disabled veteran license plate like this

image0.jpeg

See where it says DV? That means disabled veteran. You said you did it. Prove it

She smawt and hawt.

Which sets her completely apart from 100% of the other Dem women. :p

(Yes, including the trannies).
I'm now claiming total victory over McFib. He made up another BS story about his license plate and I called his bluff. He can't prove it cause he's a liar

Jesus, what an idiot. I hope he too is not rated 100% disabled and getting full disability like the other dipshit on this thread is doing.

I never got any disability pay because I was never hurt in my 6 years. In order to get "veteran" put on my Illinois license the DMV made a requirement (too many liars saying they were vets) that I had to take my DD214 to the VA office, and after they looked at it, they stamped some paper from the DMV so I could take it back and have "veteran" on my license. A pain in the ass, but the VA people look over your DD214 and see if there are benefits you can be eligible for. They told me they have found lots of benefits this way. A co-worker says one of his friends gets disability for a motorcycle accident he had while active. Another for high blood pressure, that is 'service connected", I have a friend with MD who is wheelchair bound and 100% disabled from the VA, his was "aggravated" by his time in the Air Force.
Post them DV plates you liar

Nowhere did I ever say I was disabled.

Jeebus, what drugs do they have you on? And WTF is on your hand?
You can't show your veteran plates because you don't have any that's another lie you made up

Your piss poor attempt at deflection doesn't change that

Of course you were.
Those were her words from last year, and they were spot on, if not prophetic....

e.g. "inflation is going through the roof"

If you are going to take issue with someone's words, you are supposed to explain why.

Posts that simply say "not!" are childish and a waste of everyone's time.

Those were her words from last year, and they were spot on, if not prophetic....

e.g. "inflation is going through the roof"

If you are going to take issue with someone's words, you are supposed to explain why.

Posts that simply say "not!" are childish and a waste of everyone's time.
Well you are talking to someone who invented his military service and has repeatedly lied about it on this board so lol

Forum List

Back