Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party

You got your government check every month, after spraining your wrist scraping bird dung off a truck bumper.
You got lies and more lies cause you've never worn the uniform except on veterans day when you scam for a free breakfast at Denny's

lol

Not hardly.

Liz is a war mongering Neo-Con. Quite the opposite of Tulsi.

Liz failed to drink the Trump koolaid made her anathema from his MAGATard Cult.

Tulsi failed to drink the Biden koolaid made her anathema from his Leftard Cult.

That emoji fits you good.

Asvab score - 120 or 129 (only goes to 99)

MoS - 69FX1 (MoS has two numbers 1 letter)

DD214- 1 page (wrong its 4 total you get 2)

NTC- Didn't know it was Ft Irwin yet claims went there

You've lied 4 times, 5 if I wanna count how you quick edited your ASVAB score

STOLEN VALOR

Last edited:
That emoji fits you good.

Asvab score - 120 or 129 (only goes to 99)

MoS - 69FX1

DD214- 1 page

NTC- Didn't know it was Ft Irwin yet claims went there

You've lied 4 times, 5 if I wanna count how you quick edited your ASVAB score

STOLEN VALOR

It is 129

MOS 68FX1

NTC - Knows where it's at

DD-214 (1 page)

You were close, but you're still a dumbass. And you can't ask actual active duty questions, cuz you dont's know's much about being on it.

🤡

You got your government check every month, after spraining your wrist scraping bird dung off a truck bumper.
I know a guy, he was an electronics tech in the Navy, and he had to go fix a disk drive down in Point Loma somewhere.

So he comes back with the old platter. And, I don't know if you've ever seen one of those, they look kinda like vinyl records with a slightly bigger hole in the middle, except they're heavy and they're made of steel, and the edges are sharpened so the heads can slide around smoothly.

So this guy, he comes back with the platter and he says "let's play frisbee", and he whips out this pair of heavy leather gloves which he thinks are going to protect his hands.

We'll - the first time he threw the thing it stuck in a tree. The second time it stuck in someone's bumper on the back of their car in the parking lot, left a nice little gash in it. The THIRD time he tossed it up vertically into a tree (to try to get rid of it, to try to get it stuck up there), and it came back down and sliced his hand clean off. At the wrist. It was one of the wilder things I've ever seen. I've seen all kinds of mayhem but never saw anything like that.

So now the guy grows pot out in the desert. One hand George, we call him. He can roll joints one handed. lol

It is 129

MOS 68FX1

NTC - Knows where it's at

DD-214 (1 page)

You were close, but you're still a dumbass. And you can't ask actual active duty questions, cuz you dont's know's much about being on it.

🤡
Wrong.

Score only goes to 99 so you can't have 129

MoS has 2 letters 1 number

You didnt know where NTC was til I told you twice

DD214 is 4 pages you get 2 I've proven that also

Its amazing watching you continue your lie even with evidence presented showing you're full of shit

I know a guy, he was an electronics tech in the Navy, and he had to go fix a disk drive down in Point Loma somewhere.

So he comes back with the old platter. And, I don't know if you've ever seen one of those, they look kinda like vinyl records with a slightly bigger hole in the middle, except they're heavy and they're made of steel, and the edges are sharpened so the heads can slide around smoothly.

So this guy, he comes back with the platter and he says "let's play frisbee", and he whips out this pair of heavy leather gloves which he thinks are going to protect his hands.

We'll - the first time he threw the thing it stuck in a tree. The second time it stuck in someone's bumper on the back of their car in the parking lot, left a nice little gash in it. The THIRD time he tossed it up vertically into a tree (to try to get rid of it, to try to get it stuck up there), and it came back down and sliced his hand clean off. At the wrist. It was one of the wilder things I've ever seen. I've seen all kinds of mayhem but never saw anything like that.

So now the guy grows pot out in the desert. One hand George, we call him. He can roll joints one handed. lol

Jesus, what an idiot. I hope he too is not rated 100% disabled and getting full disability like the other dipshit on this thread is doing.

I never got any disability pay because I was never hurt in my 6 years. In order to get "veteran" put on my Illinois license the DMV made a requirement (too many liars saying they were vets) that I had to take my DD214 to the VA office, and after they looked at it, they stamped some paper from the DMV so I could take it back and have "veteran" on my license. A pain in the ass, but the VA people look over your DD214 and see if there are benefits you can be eligible for. They told me they have found lots of benefits this way. A co-worker says one of his friends gets disability for a motorcycle accident he had while active. Another for high blood pressure, that is 'service connected", I have a friend with MD who is wheelchair bound and 100% disabled from the VA, his was "aggravated" by his time in the Air Force.

Score only goes to 99 so you can't have 129

MoS has 2 letters 1 number

You didnt know where NTC was til I told you twice

I've already explained this to you, but you are mentally defective. I'm guessing that's your disability.

Careful McFib will use that story when he creates another account on another board to pass off as his own

Jesus, what an idiot. I hope he too is not rated 100% disabled and getting full disability like the other dipshit on this thread is doing.

I never got any disability pay because I was never hurt in my 6 years. In order to get "veteran" put on my Illinois license the DMV made a requirement (too many liars saying they were vets) that I had to take my DD214 to the VA office, and after they looked at it, they stamped some paper from the DMV so I could take it back and have "veteran" on my license. A pain in the ass, but the VA people look over your DD214 and see if there are benefits you can be eligible for. They told me they have found lots of benefits this way. A co-worker says one of his friends gets disability for a motorcycle accident he had while active. Another for high blood pressure, that is 'service connected", I have a friend with MD who is wheelchair bound and 100% disable from the VA, his was "aggravated" by his time in the Air Force.
You didn't even know how many pages were in your DD214 and you've most likely looked up those requirements online to invent your own story

All I’ve received is nasty name calling. No disputing she is pro Russian.

Imagine how "pro-Russian" she would be if she did this...

1665512475286.png

Forum List

Back