Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party

Can't refute anything she said can you?
She repeats all the Republican and Alt-Right talking points. This is nothing new. Same bullshit she's been spouting for years.
She's a coward. No courage of convictions. If she really believes this, she would make a point about switching to the Republican party.
Problem is, they won't give her the time of day because of some of the things she's supported in the past.

What Tulsi has done here is literally setting both ends of the bridge on fire...while she is still on it, smack in the middle. :)

The left is obsessed with her for some reason. I am not sure why, but I think it is funny. She is very liberal and that might tee them off as the left doesn't care for liberals. I disagree with her on too many issues to vote for her however I do admire how principled she is.

Its crazy how she triggers you people so bad. And the only difference between her and you guys is she doesnt want to kill innocent brown people in another country and isnt into the pedo/extreme PC culture you people have adopted :lol:
The only people whipped up into a frenzy over Gabby are the rightwingnuts.

She's on all the hatewing media.

They've been lifting her up all week.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericansIsMoreCultureWarBS

It is like someone who stopped showing up for work two years ago and then makes a big announcement……
That’s it, I QUIT!

She repeats all the Republican and Alt-Right talking points. This is nothing new. Same bullshit she's been spouting for years.
She's a coward. No courage of convictions. If she really believes this, she would make a point about switching to the Republican party.
Problem is, they won't give her the time of day because of some of the things she's supported in the past.

What Tulsi has done here is literally setting both ends of the bridge on fire...while she is still on it, smack in the middle. :)
Combat veteran is a coward? Woman who stood on principles and threw her political career as the DNC darling in the toilet to do so is a coward? You don't know what that word means just like you can't define what a woman is

Combat veteran is a coward? Woman who stood on principles and threw her political career as the DNC darling in the toilet to do so is a coward? You don't know what that word means just like you can't define what a woman is
She's a coward. She doesn't have the courage of her convictions. Taking the money and support that the DNC threw behind her instead of just leaving and declaring to be a Republican...because they aren't going to support her. Notice how it's only the right wing media figures giving her any air play?

Tulsi is like Kanye to me. Just shut the fuck up and leave already. :)

The best tweet on the unsurprising non-departure departure was this one:

If The Democrat Party wasn't so radicalized, she'd be it's leader, and top candidate for POTUS.

But they are more interested in abotions, stamping out God everywhere and being run by The Globalists and Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby.

Also their Cult of The Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg prevents anyone with common sense from ever being The DemNazi nominee.

She's a coward. She doesn't have the courage of her convictions. Taking the money and support that the DNC threw behind her instead of just leaving and declaring to be a Republican...because they aren't going to support her. Notice how it's only the right wing media figures giving her any air play?

Tulsi is like Kanye to me. Just shut the fuck up and leave already. :)
DNC supported her? Bwahahaha by calling her a Russian asset after she questioned Hillary and rigging of the primaries? Oh man, you're on a role of Democrat cognitive dissonance.

Forum List

Back