Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party

She's wrong. And she can leave. But she doesn't have the guts to do it publicly. And no, announcing it on Tucker doesn't count.

Have the balls to go on CNN or MSNBC and do it. Then I might have a bit more respect for her process.
But she knows she'll get the caning if she does.

Which just makes her a coward.
C'Ya! :)
She announced on her podcast.

We could do worse. But she needs a bit of counseling. And as you noted, she at least thinks.
Plus it’s pleasant to not have the typical, in favor Democrat ugly mug to deal with.
Nobody is going to defect to the right side and be perfect upon arrival

You love the all, the all of her
Where lands are blue and skies a blur
When all in all, she's just like you
A leftist stooge

:deal:

"Tell me all your thoughts on Trump
'Cause I would really like to meet him
And ask him why the left are all libtards
Tell me all your thoughts on Tuls
'Cause I am on my way to Reeeee her
So tell me has she woken up? Has she woken up now

Sure. Then I can put a tinfoil hat on and read all of the nonsense on gatewaypundit.
^^ See? You idiots have no intention of ever looking at the evidence of election fraud. You just dismiss it to make yourself feel self-riotous. So stop asking people to provide proof when you have zero intention of even looking at it.

^^ See? You idiots have no intention of ever looking at the evidence of election fraud. You just dismiss it to make yourself feel self-riotous. So stop asking people to provide proof when you have zero intention of even looking at it.
You done crying?

When are you conspiracy theorist retards going to figure out that your tinfoil hat nonsense only works on conspiracy theorist retards?

Take your 2000 mules nonsense and present it to the courts. When you get someone convicted, let me know.

You have nothing.

She's pro-choice and she's for national health care. She belongs with the rest of the liberal Democrats. Problem is she got in a cat fight with Kamala Harris.
That “cat fight” on stage with Harris during the 2020 Democrat presidential nonimee runoff? Not exactly a problem for Gabbard. Gabbard called Harris out for making false claims that were oppositional to Harris‘s voting record. And now, over 2 years later? That “cat fight” as you termed it will be much more beneficial for Gabbard, particularly with everything that has come out of Harris‘s mouth. Harris is an embarrassment to the country matching well with the other embarrassment we have as the head of state segregationist Joe.

Yes. This is another piece of DESTRUCTION brought to the table by the asswipe Democrats.

They're fucking this country up badly with their idiotic bullshit.

They gotta go

1665652501831.png

You done crying?

When are you conspiracy theorist retards going to figure out that your tinfoil hat nonsense only works on conspiracy theorist retards?

Take your 2000 mules nonsense and present it to the courts. When you get someone convicted, let me know.

You have nothing.
We have you dimwitted progtard fuckers by the balls, is what we have.

You better be SQUEAKY fucking clean this election.

Squeaky

I don't know if it's possible. Most of youze are career criminals.

Forum List

Back