Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'...best news all year

"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers … who divide us”

/----/ I'm not buying it. Did she join the GOP? Will she run in 2024 as an Independent to split the Republican vote?

No, her talking points have always been right/center. Lately she has went pretty much full righttard. She is trying to get her own gig on Faux Paus Nuz at this point.

Democrats and "the left" (I hate using generalizations like that because that is what they are) hammered Bush on his wars (even though many Democrats voted for them) but when Obama undertook his own wars, Gabbard was one of the few to speak up.

Some of her new statements bother me as they seem to be counter to what she stood for in the past but she is hardly what is wrong with this country.

Democrats and "the left" (I hate using generalizations like that because that is what they are) hammered Bush on his wars (even though many Democrats voted for them) but when Obama undertook his own wars, Gabbard was one of the few to speak up.

Some of her new statements bother me as they seem to be counter to what she stood for in the past but she is hardly what is wrong with this country.

Never said she is what is wrong with this country. Just glad she is moving on though.

What war mongering exactly?

Did they condemn Obama's? No, they supported him. We had no business getting involved in Syria. Gabbard was the only one willing to say so.

Ukraine. While not directly, directly involved, we are still involved. Before all of this started our position should have been "we will abide by our previous agreements". If we had done this, there is a good chance there is no war in Ukraine right now and we wouldn't be out billions of dollars.

But you know all of this already.

Did they condemn Obama's? No, they supported him. We had no business getting involved in Syria. Gabbard was the only one willing to say so.

Ukraine. While not directly, directly involved, we are still involved. Before all of this started our position should have been "we will abide by our previous agreements". If we had done this, there is a good chance there is no war in Ukraine right now and we wouldn't be out billions of dollars.

But you know all of this already.

Agree about Syria 100%. The rest is bullshit. Perhaps of Putin hadn't invaded Ukraine in 2014 there would be absolutely NO conflict now. Just saying

Agree about Syria 100%. The rest is bullshit. Perhaps of Putin hadn't invaded Ukraine in 2014 there would be absolutely NO conflict now. Just saying

We didn't renege on our agreement with Russia to not support the movement of NATO any further east?

Forum List

Back