Tulsi Gabbard is insane

The average Democrat loves Hillary, thinks she's clean and pure, and believes her when she calls Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard Russian assets.

I was watching an interview with her that just ended. She's a loon. Hillary Clinton should not have given this nut air. She was talking about a Hillary Clinton foreign policy. When was that? Clinton has never been president. She blamed Clinton for Libya, but the U.S. did not present the proposal to use force in Libya to the UN. A person running for president should have some knowledge about UN resolutions. All in all, she just doesn't make sense.

I don't like her policies and probably would never vote for her, unless the choice was her or Trump. But given her position in the race, this has given her new life. She is going to milk the controversy and media exposure for all its worth in order to make it into the November and December debates.

I was watching an interview with her that just ended. She's a loon. Hillary Clinton should not have given this nut air. She was talking about a Hillary Clinton foreign policy. When was that? Clinton has never been president. She blamed Clinton for Libya, but the U.S. did not present the proposal to use force in Libya to the UN. A person running for president should have some knowledge about UN resolutions. All in all, she just doesn't make sense.
clinton was Secretary of State and a two time presidential candidate. Her foreign policy positions have been very public and are fair to critique. Tulsi is obviously using this Clinton controversy to gain some
buzz. If Clinton didn’t like her then she should have kept her mouth shut and not launched Tulsi’s popularity by shining a spotlight onto her.

Hillary's foreign policy = She'll do whatever the highest bidder $$$$$$ wants....

Face it, those who supported Hillary want endless war in the Middle East to help Israel.

Tulsi, as an American who served, doesn't think US troops should be sold out for donations to the Clinton Foundation.

I'd trust her over closeted dyke Hillary any day...

Wikipedia
Accomplished military white woman
A demented colored boys nightmare.

Last edited:

Her claim to fame will be exposing and crushing Harrises campaign in 2 minutes or less. It was as effective a trouncing as I've seen in politics in my short time watching.

Other than that. Some Dem might feel she could sneak a few votes from the GOP if she were VP, but she's such an outsider I doubt the Dems would give her a shot. Maybe Crazy Bernie would, I don't know.

She's a democrat, what do you expect?

I doubt she'll be a democrat much longer.....she's seen the ROT inside the party and only the vested-interests are putting up with that much longer. She can't run as a GOPer in Hawaii....she should relocate to Arizona...we'd be happy to have her.

She is a feminist who supports open borders, abortion, reparations, homosexual marriage, background checks, a ban on fracking, single payer health care, statehood for PR and DC. And she hates Trump.
Why would any Republican want an anti-Republican? Besides desperately begging any minority of any kind to come over.
Thanks for saddling us with John McCain by the way.
Tulsi's Record on the Issues

Interesting thing about Gabbard - I'm seeing those rumors that she could run third party. It's hard to imagine she do that, but I could surely see her threatening to as leverage for the veep slot.
I’d like her as veep... also like Yang and mayor Pete but how often do other candidates realistically get the number 2 spot?

Interesting thing about Gabbard - I'm seeing those rumors that she could run third party. It's hard to imagine she do that, but I could surely see her threatening to as leverage for the veep slot.
I’d like her as veep... also like Yang and mayor Pete but how often do other candidates realistically get the number 2 spot?
Yeah, fair point. I like Yang too. He's the only candidate on either side who really understands where the economy is going.

She is a feminist who supports open borders, abortion, reparations, homosexual marriage, background checks, a ban on fracking, single payer health care, statehood for PR and DC. And she hates Trump.
Why would any Republican want an anti-Republican? Besides desperately begging any minority of any kind to come over.
Thanks for saddling us with John McCain by the way.
Tulsi's Record on the Issues

You're welcome on McCain...he got us the CAP built and the Colorado River water the Kalis were stealing from us. He was a reliable conservative vote until Trump came along and smeared him....which was unnecessary and cost us the Obie-Care overhaul. As to Gabbard, I know she's a leftist but I doubt she's for open borders. The rest of it will never happen and is nonsense to appeal to Rat voters. I've seen many liberals her age slowly drift into conservative thought given the right surroundings and become conservative....she is showing all the earmarks of doing that.

Forum List

Back