Tulsi's gone... She endorses Biden

Tulsi Gabbard was the biggest bust since the Packers picked that cracker Tony Madarich
She was no bust, she just wasn't ready to be president. Then her campaign got fucked up by right wing support. She's 38, so she needs more seasoning and more time in congress.

And your wet dream is done boys. Tulsi is out. She is not running third party. She won't be on trumps ticket. She won't be endorsing Bernie. She has endorsed Joe Biden.

Tulsi Gabbard drops out of presidential race, endorses Biden

Tulsi Gabbard Drops Out of Presidential Race
biden best.png

Tulsi really is a mediocre individual who has a mediocre pedigree and silly anti-homo then pro-homo background. How she got into Congress to begin with is the mystery. The fact she is endorsing Sleepy Joe confirms all suspicions. :p

Tulsi really is a mediocre individual who has a mediocre pedigree and silly anti-homo then pro-homo background. How she got into Congress to begin with is the mystery. The fact she is endorsing Sleepy Joe confirms all suspicions. :p
No mystery, stupid voters.

Tulsi Gabbard was the biggest bust since the Packers picked that cracker Tony Madarich
She was no bust, she just wasn't ready to be president. Then her campaign got fucked up by right wing support. She's 38, so she needs more seasoning and more time in congress.

She is leaving Congress, and will be forgotten and it was not the right that sunk her but Hillary Clinton and her crew that sunk Tulsi...

Also you are a day late to the party...

She is leaving Congress, and will be forgotten and it was not the right that sunk her but Hillary Clinton and her crew that sunk Tulsi...

Also you are a day late to the party...
I was really surprised with all the Polly's how poorly she did in Utah

Tulsi endorsing Mr Magoo won't make a bit of difference against the Trump 2020 election landslide that is going to sweep the nation!! ... :cool:

There won't be any trump landslide. Enjoy these last few months.

Tulsi endorsing Mr Magoo won't make a bit of difference against the Trump 2020 election landslide that is going to sweep the nation!! ... :cool:

But, a reminder that there is only one kind of Democrat.

And that's why 75 percent of all Asians are democrats. That's why there has never been an Asian running for president in the republican party.

You’re a parasite and should not be allowed to vote. Tulsi doesn’t respect Biden or Sanders.

And your wet dream is done boys. Tulsi is out. She is not running third party. She won't be on trumps ticket. She won't be endorsing Bernie. She has endorsed Joe Biden.

Tulsi Gabbard drops out of presidential race, endorses Biden

Tulsi Gabbard Drops Out of Presidential Race
Biden has probably forgotten who TulsI is by now, but biden's handlers are probably glad to have her endorsement.

I doubt it. But she endorsed Biden and that's the way it is.

Tulsi the DemonRat was always a fraud.

I said that since day one. In every single post about her I said she was a fraud.....or words to that effect

And now, by her endorsing Biden all my opinions about her are proven correct.

How much they paid you Tulsi?

oh well,,,that's corruption for you

Forum List

Back