Turkey refuses to sanction Russia. So much "Our unity is stronger than ever".

What does it say about NATO and the US when America's largest and most important ally refuses to sanction Russia(Not that Turkey can) and even buys S-400s?
Turkey's our largest and most important ally?! My God, Brandon has really screwed up!

Turkey's our largest and most important ally?! My God, Brandon has really screwed up!
Turkey has been since after the Cyprus war and yet they consistently defy the US and work against them.

And Russia is supposed to be intimidated by NATO.

At least the Turks have some sense, why get involved in a war that is none of their business. Sorta like India.
You can't blame Turkey for not sanctioning Russia. They are economically in no position to do so as it would worsen their inflation even more. Erdogan also got an upcoming election, he can't ruin his electoral prospects any longer than he already does.
Suffice to say, i wouldn't mind if Turkey sanctions Russia, at least Russia could then exercise more pressure on Turkish forces and their formerly US backed terrorists.

You can't blame Turkey for not sanctioning Russia. They are economically in no position to do so as it would worsen their inflation even more. Erdogan also got an upcoming election, he can't ruin his electoral prospects any longer than he already does.
Suffice to say, i wouldn't mind if Turkey sanctions Russia, at least Russia could then exercise more pressure on Turkish forces and their formerly US backed terrorists.
I see where you are coming from but since I don't think we have any business being involved in the conflict I can't throw rocks at another country for tending to their own best interests.

I see where you are coming from but since I don't think we have any business being involved in the conflict I can't throw rocks at another country for tending to their own best interests.
True, but the government disagrees.
Same story with Hungary, Orban wont sanction Russia, so EU punishes Hungary for it.

It says Turkey is led by an Islamic fundamentalist. Did you know there is a prophecy in the Bible from about 2600 years ago that predicts that the people of the land now known as Russia will arm and coordinate an attack against Israel?
The other nations mentioned as allies for Russia/Gog are Turkey, Iran, Sudan, Libya, several of the "Stans" in the southern part of Russia and a few others. They all share one commonality... with the exception of Russia, they are all Islamic nations. The most interesting thing about it for me is that it will be a grouping of Muslims from BOTH major sects. Iran is Shia, most of the rest are Sunni.
Anyway, God is very specific about the result and it ends REALLY BADLY for the Rodina and her allies.
Of the total force, less than 15% survive.
Mongoloids

Gog can't be interpreted as Rus. But it can be related to Genghis.

Forum List

Back