Turn your neighbor in to Obama

You sir, are anti-American, but everyone already knew that. ;)

I am a registered Democrat BTW, but what the DNC is doing now is wrong and goes against everything I signed on for ... and it has been doing this far too long. You accuse the "right" of being exactly what you are.

Nah, justice is as American as it gets. These assholes have the nerve to admit they don't even REMEMBER how protesters have been treated for years. Now, get your ass out there and protest. Maybe after you get your hed knoocked, censored, arrested and discredited for what you believe, we can get together on the speech issue. But I'll be damned if I'll help them now when they admit they didn't even pay attention when it was my speech being censored.

Fuck 'em.

Fucking the entire country over is not justice, and if you think it is you need to be committed, because that's a serious mental illness.

The entire country was already fucked over, dumbass. That's the point that you don't seem to be getting. When the right stood by for the last 50 years and watched the dirty hippies and the blacks and the anti war folks get beat down, arrested, attacked by dogs and hosed, THEIR FUCKING SPEECH WENT AWAY WITH EVERYONE ELSES. They just haven't needed it until now. We told them. Warned them. Tried to get them to join the cause for free speech. But they didn't. They sat idly by and let those dirty hippies get what they deserved.

You reap what you sew. The left didn't let speech slip away. Fought for it. And the right fought back, every step. The ACLU didn't let speech slip away. Fought for it. And the right fought back, every step.

Fuck 'em. They made their bed. The left didn't make it for them. The right stood by while all this happened.

Fuck 'em.

Nah, justice is as American as it gets. These assholes have the nerve to admit they don't even REMEMBER how protesters have been treated for years. Now, get your ass out there and protest. Maybe after you get your hed knoocked, censored, arrested and discredited for what you believe, we can get together on the speech issue. But I'll be damned if I'll help them now when they admit they didn't even pay attention when it was my speech being censored.

Fuck 'em.

Fucking the entire country over is not justice, and if you think it is you need to be committed, because that's a serious mental illness.

The entire country was already fucked over, dumbass. That's the point that you don't seem to be getting. When the right stood by for the last 50 years and watched the dirty hippies and the blacks and the anti war folks get beat down, arrested, attacked by dogs and hosed, THEIR FUCKING SPEECH WENT AWAY WITH EVERYONE ELSES. They just haven't needed it until now. We told them. Warned them. Tried to get them to join the cause for free speech. But they didn't. They sat idly by and let those dirty hippies get what they deserved.

You reap what you sew. The left didn't let speech slip away. Fought for it. And the right fought back, every step. The ACLU didn't let speech slip away. Fought for it. And the right fought back, every step.

Fuck 'em. They made their bed. The left didn't make it for them. The right stood by while all this happened.

Fuck 'em.

Are you this dense in reality? So instead of being the better leaders you want the Democrats to just make it worse for revenge? You would rather ruin your own life and everyone elses just to "get even" instead of seeing our country pull out of the shit hole it's been buried in for the last decade and a half? That's both sad and stupid, on so many levels. Your kind are what ruined the country, not the Republicans, not even the Democrats, but simple minded, egotistical, vengeful morons like you. You scum are playing a chess game with everyone's lives in this country and all you care about is hurting the "enemy" ... well I hate to inform you, but you are the enemy. You are against everything this country stands for, you are so anti-American I am surprised the founding fathers haven't risen from the grave just to get you out of our country.

Fuck 'em.

Are you this dense in reality? So instead of being the better leaders you want the Democrats to just make it worse for revenge? You would rather ruin your own life and everyone elses just to "get even" instead of seeing our country pull out of the shit hole it's been buried in for the last decade and a half? That's both sad and stupid, on so many levels. Your kind are what ruined the country, not the Republicans, not even the Democrats, but simple minded, egotistical, vengeful morons like you. You scum are playing a chess game with everyone's lives in this country and all you care about is hurting the "enemy" ... well I hate to inform you, but you are the enemy. You are against everything this country stands for, you are so anti-American I am surprised the founding fathers haven't risen from the grave just to get you out of our country.

That is such a cute thought. You should enter a pageant or something.

The direction of the country isn't my point. Health care isn't my point. Don't support health care.

The right gave away free speech. No, actually, they took it. Now they need it. It's priceless to watch them struggle with what they have done to it. It's a good thing for the country.

Where your logic fails is that I am interested in hurting the enemy. I am not interested in hurting anyone. The right hurt itself. I've been on the protest line. I've been arrested. I've made my stand to defend speech and the right stood by and watched me be arrested.

They did it to themselves. I didn't do it to them. I do not have to lift one finger to hurt anyone. These rules that are hurting these nes protesters were made BY THEM. Not me.

Fuck 'em.

Fuck 'em.

The direction of the country isn't my point. Health care isn't my point. Don't support health care.

The right gave away free speech. No, actually, they took it. Now they need it. It's priceless to watch them struggle with what they have done to it. It's a good thing for the country.

Where your logic fails is that I am interested in hurting the enemy. I am not interested in hurting anyone. The right hurt itself. I've been on the protest line. I've been arrested. I've made my stand to defend speech and the right stood by and watched me be arrested.

They did it to themselves. I didn't do it to them. I do not have to lift one finger to hurt anyone. These rules that are hurting these nes protesters were made BY THEM. Not me.

Fuck 'em.

No, they didn't touch it, the government did. The one thing in this country that I hold more important than anything else we have is freedom of speech. Actually, the "left" has been pushing to remove more free speech lately than anyone else. The only part the "right" was pushing was censorship in public media, though wrong it's not as bad as shit like this. I have only one hatred for our government, and that is all the scum trying to take away free speech, not left or right, it's the government you idiot. The plain fact that you are "happy" with it if the result is to hurt the opposite side then you are just as bad as the scum that started this mess. The internet was the last place, and the "right" knew they couldn't get away with policing it so they let it be, one of their smartest moves. Obama and the current "left" are too stupid, arrogant, and fascist that they don't even care about the simple fact that it's our last place untouched by the vile hand of censorship. If they try to touch it, I will raise arms with the conservatives on this matter, because I stick my morales, no matter which side follows them best, I side with them, and right now, that's the "right".

Well that works out well for you.

What it has to do with the debate, I don't know.

The Secret Service got fucking sued and LOST for following directives from the Bush White House to segregate people at political gatherings. Anti Bush people were seperated and kept at a distance from events. I guess you all don't have any recollection of that?

Maybe you'd remember if Obama had the secret service corral all the teas baggers at these town hall meetings and put them on a street corner a mile away. Think you might remember then?

I remember them and I was as opposed to that practice as I am opposed to this practice, albeit, I will say that this request for naysayers names can be taken two ways (as a way to correct public opinion or as an implied threat to harass the naysayers) and is not necessarily a threat to the public. That being said, I do have a problem with big brother collecting names of people that speak out against it regardless of what those reasons are.

Immie

Haven't seen yet where this claim of collecting names is true. I see you saying it, I see others saying it. I don't see the White House asking for names. I see them asking for the information that is being circulated.

What is so funny here is the absolute ignorance of many to the HUGE issue of the Bush admin policy of segregating protesters and sending them to "designated protest zones" and arresting anyone who exercised their rights outside of these zones.

What would really be hillarious would be for the Obama admin to do the EXACT SAME THING and create protest zones outside the town hall meetings. Protest outside of the zone and be arrested.

That's how it went folks. And we have a ton of oblivious dumbasses who never heard of such. Well, like I've been telling you, welcome to the realm of protest in America. You have much to learn about what has been happening to those protesting YOUR POLITICS for years. Enjoy! (If you see the riot gear coming out.......you might want to protect your head and neck.)

you see what you want to see.
:lol:
fool

Fuck 'em.

No, they didn't touch it, the government did. The one thing in this country that I hold more important than anything else we have is freedom of speech. Actually, the "left" has been pushing to remove more free speech lately than anyone else. The only part the "right" was pushing was censorship in public media, though wrong it's not as bad as shit like this. I have only one hatred for our government, and that is all the scum trying to take away free speech, not left or right, it's the government you idiot. The plain fact that you are "happy" with it if the result is to hurt the opposite side then you are just as bad as the scum that started this mess. The internet was the last place, and the "right" knew they couldn't get away with policing it so they let it be, one of their smartest moves. Obama and the current "left" are too stupid, arrogant, and fascist that they don't even care about the simple fact that it's our last place untouched by the vile hand of censorship. If they try to touch it, I will raise arms with the conservatives on this matter, because I stick my morales, no matter which side follows them best, I side with them, and right now, that's the "right".

What a load of horse manure.

Where were you when the Bushies started monitoring e mail?

Where were you when the Secret Service was questioning teenagers for anti Bush speech on their MySpace?

This isn't new, the fact that you are just becoming aware of it or deciding that it's bad now shows us where you are.

Fuck 'em.

Where were you when the Secret Service was questioning teenagers for anti Bush speech on their MySpace?

This isn't new, the fact that you are just becoming aware of it or deciding that it's bad now shows us where you are.

Don't qualify the issue by past pretense.

Are you for such measures NOW or not?

Simply yes or no reply is all that is needed...

The only part the "right" was pushing was censorship in public media, though wrong it's not as bad as shit like this. - Kitty

WASHINGTON, Aug. 5 — President Bush signed into law on Sunday legislation that broadly expanded the government’s authority to eavesdrop on the international telephone calls and e-mail messages of American citizens without warrants.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/06/washington/06nsa.html

Where were you then Kitty?

The only part the "right" was pushing was censorship in public media, though wrong it's not as bad as shit like this. - Kitty

The Bush administration is planning to propose requiring Internet service providers to help build a centralized system to enable broad monitoring of the Internet and, potentially, surveillance of its users.
Bush Administration to Propose System for Monitoring Internet - The New York Times

So kitty, tell us again about the ONLY thing the right was pushing?

What a conundrum! :lol:

Never have been for such measures. Never will be.

WASHINGTON, Aug. 5 — President Bush signed into law on Sunday legislation that broadly expanded the government’s authority to eavesdrop on the international telephone calls and e-mail messages of American citizens without warrants.

The Bush administration is planning to propose requiring Internet service providers to help build a centralized system to enable broad monitoring of the Internet and, potentially, surveillance of its users.
Bush Administration to Propose System for Monitoring Internet - The New York Times

:eusa_eh: First, you only proved my point, that was the government acting again. Secondly, I know a lot of Republicans that were against it. You have reading comprehension don't you. :eusa_whistle:

It's not a conundrum at all.

It's absolutely a good thing for the right to be the subject of it's unconstitutional censorship. Obviously you can't tell them, they have to see for themselves. Hope a whole lot of them get locked up, beat down and hosed. It's for our own good. Maybe they'll get on the right side of speech.

It's not a conundrum at all.

It's absolutely a good thing for the right to be the subject of it's unconstitutional censorship. Obviously you can't tell them, they have to see for themselves. Hope a whole lot of them get locked up, beat down and hosed. It's for our own good. Maybe they'll get on the right side of speech.

You are stupid, you think that just because they were Republican followers that they were not hurt by Bush's idiotic policies either? The wool is still over your eyes I see.

:eusa_eh: First, you only proved my point, that was the government acting again. Secondly, I know a lot of Republicans that were against it. You have reading comprehension don't you. :eusa_whistle:

The government under control of the right.

I know a lot of people on the left that oppose health care.

it's just the government doing that.

Sheesh ... you keep just proving denseness more with each post, it's almost too sad to be funny now. That has always been my contention and often I have made that point to others on here, either you are just plain too stupid to have realized it, or such a short memory to remember.

Sheesh ... you keep just proving denseness more with each post, it's almost too sad to be funny now. That has always been my contention and often I have made that point to others on here, either you are just plain too stupid to have realized it, or such a short memory to remember.

Kitty, the agendas of the left and right have an enormous impact on the direction of the country. To claim otherwise is just plain silly.

Kitty, the agendas of the left and right have an enormous impact on the direction of the country. To claim otherwise is just plain silly.

:doubt: You just don't get it. The only reason our country is falling apart is because the government no longer listens to us, the people, they don't even care about Democrat or Republican, if you think they do you haven't been paying attention.

:doubt: You just don't get it. The only reason our country is falling apart is because the government no longer listens to us, the people, they don't even care about Democrat or Republican, if you think they do you haven't been paying attention.

Bullshit.

The country falling apart? When do you suppose this will happen? You chicken little types have been crying that bullshit for a couple hundred years now.

The government listens to the people more now than it ever has. Especially on a Federal level.

Tell you what, why don't you demonstrate for us way back when the government listened to the people more than it does now.

Was it when women couldn't vote? Did the government listen more then?

Was it when blacks couldn't vote? Did the government listen more then?

Was it before radio, TV, the internet? Did they listen more then?

Forum List

Back