Turned On The Debate Just To Get A Glance -

These two armchair quarterbacks are clueless. Let me summarize the 'debate' so far, their solution is to throw trillions of dollars at the virus and to pass a bunch of Dem dream free shit programs using the virus as justification.

Thank God Trump will never do anything like that!

if you watched the debate Sunday you would know he is just fine and you are a brainwashed functional moron end of story. tell me again how Hillary is dying and an alcoholic and a pedophile and a murderer....all investigated all found to be total garbage propaganda with no evidence whatsoever. Ditto Obama's scandals. You people are so ignorant.

Why are you ranting on about Hillary? I wasn't talking about her.
pointing out that
you are totally misinformed about a whole bunch of bulshit. And not informed at all about 90% of it. Trying to get it through your skull. Everyone in the real world agrees there were no scandals in the Obama administration.

And again you point off in the distance at a straw man you had put up just for this occasion. We're not talking about Hillary and we're not talking about Obama. Are you truly incapable of sticking to a topic?
everything you know is wrong. I'm just giving you examples it's all just garbage phony scandals and stupid conspiracy theories. And so much you never hear. Horrible inequality and upward mobility etc etc etc

What does any of that have to do with Biden?
what you are obsessed about with Biden is also bulshit propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. He's fine.

Why are you ranting on about Hillary? I wasn't talking about her.
pointing out that
you are totally misinformed about a whole bunch of bulshit. And not informed at all about 90% of it. Trying to get it through your skull. Everyone in the real world agrees there were no scandals in the Obama administration.

And again you point off in the distance at a straw man you had put up just for this occasion. We're not talking about Hillary and we're not talking about Obama. Are you truly incapable of sticking to a topic?
everything you know is wrong. I'm just giving you examples it's all just garbage phony scandals and stupid conspiracy theories. And so much you never hear. Horrible inequality and upward mobility etc etc etc

what you are obsessed about with Biden is also bulshit propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. He's fine.

If you will recall, this thread is about the debate, and Biden was part of it, so talking about him is legit. Your rambling on about everything else under the sun and trying to find ways to blame the GOP for stuff, not so much.

Biden just said he is choosing a female for VP, does this assure that Haley is Trumps running mate?

I also find it funny that they are forcing them to "commit" to choosing a female as VP.

LOL Identity politics is so much a part of CNN and the far left that they force them to commit to their VP's gender. What if they said "no, because the most qualified I could think of is a male, why should I be forced to choose the gender?"

Does she have to pass his sniff test?

There you went again. You're getting pretty good at that. :21:
Any actual argument, brainwashed functional moron troll?

Why argue the truth with crazy people?
I just like screaming at them and I used to be a teacher. I actually turned 1 once-only time I've seen that in 13 years of political message boards.... I did it with Google the only tax graph you need to know, and Google the demise of the middle class fact left.

You used to be a teacher??

Poor kids.
Sure ignoramus. troll

Poor kids. No wonder why they're dumber every year.

Everyone who disagrees with him is.
that would be a majority of the United States 85% of the world all the law enforcement and respected media, everyone except brainwashed functional morons and real greedy assholes scumbags.
Wrong again Blues I don't need or want anyone's possessions Am I pissed?? Yes ,,that we have this scumbag in our WH and people like you support him

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

It's not our fault Dem policies are unpopular, that Dems abandoned the working class, that Dems ran Hillary, or that stupid shit imbecile liberals took over the Dem party. That's all on you not us and not Trump. Do you honestly think we were going to vote for that?? You're frustration is misdirected my friend.
the problem is the GOP voters are completely misinformed with hate propaganda from the GOP propaganda service. Hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats ridiculous conspiracies absolute idiocy don't you know question mark everybody else in the world knows. That's why you're so scary. And no great shakes either. I find Trump amusing but he's not smart enough to be president.

CNN/MSNBC are part of the GOP propaganda service? How interesting.

that would be a majority of the United States 85% of the world all the law enforcement and respected media, everyone except brainwashed functional morons and real greedy asshole scumbags.

"respected media"

LOL

That's funny.

1581007873468.jpg

Dem projection. Who gave Russia a reset button and was caught on a hot mic telling the Russian president they will have more flexibility to work with them AFTER the election? Yes Obama and Democrats. :itsok:
Everyone in the world except GOP dupes know candidates have more flexibility after the election. I caramba.....

More flexibility for Obama to collude with Russia apparently.
That was back with Medvedev who was okay. But Putin is a scumbag that Trump loves for some reason. Colluding my ass none of you stupid conspiracy theories.

Oh, it's okay to collude with Russia as long as you're Obama and it's the "right" Russians? Your democrat slavishness is getting worse. Tell us, how are you going to blame sun spots on the GOP?
Collusion my butt. Colluding about what, brainwash functional moron? Everyone in the real world agrees no scandals in the Obama administration
You said it was okay for Obama to collude with Medvedev, and now you pretend there were no scandals in the Obama administration. You're so useful to the democrats, you'll believe and repeat anything they want.

that would be a majority of the United States 85% of the world all the law enforcement and respected media, everyone except brainwashed functional morons and real greedy assholes scumbags.
It's not our fault Dem policies are unpopular, that Dems abandoned the working class, that Dems ran Hillary, or that stupid shit imbecile liberals took over the Dem party. That's all on you not us and not Trump. Do you honestly think we were going to vote for that?? You're frustration is misdirected my friend.
the problem is the GOP voters are completely misinformed with hate propaganda from the GOP propaganda service. Hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats ridiculous conspiracies absolute idiocy don't you know question mark everybody else in the world knows. That's why you're so scary. And no great shakes either. I find Trump amusing but he's not smart enough to be president.

that would be a majority of the United States 85% of the world all the law enforcement and respected media, everyone except brainwashed functional morons and real greedy asshole scumbags.

"respected media"

LOL

That's funny.

1581007873468.jpg
"Respected" by him because they both agree.

And yet he sent the "smart" one into retirement.
More like garbage propaganda Russian hacking ridiculous punditry and big mouth GOP James Comey did-all Trump had to do to take over your pathetic party was parrot the ridiculous propaganda..... Hundreds of phony scandals 25 years of garbage propaganda. Enjoy the golden age for greedy idiot mega Rich GOP billionaires! And the corrupt bubble and bust if he gets another 4 years. That you will pay for again. Everything you know is garbage, brainwashed functional moron...
Keep believing that. It might help. Heck, you don't even need to vote this fall.
Pretty much true considering your ridiculous electoral college and the fact that New York State will vote straight Democratic again. Cuz we know what we're talkin about. The great majority of the country are in the same boat one way or another....
No, the electoral college is not ridiculous

In '08 the majority of voters in 28 states voted for Obama
the majority of voters in 22 states voted for John

In '12 the majority of voters in 26 states voted for Obama
the majority of voters in in 24 states voted for Mitt

In '16 the majority of voters in 30 states voted for Trump
the majority of voters in 20 states voted for Hillary

There were 2.3 million fewer voters in 2012 then 2008
There were 7.7 million more voters in 2016 then 2012

Obama had 4.5 million fewer votes
and carried 2 fewer states in 2012 then 2008
Mitt had only 1 million more votes
but carried 2 more states than John had in 2008

With 7.7 million more voters in 2016 then 2012
Hillary had only 100,000 fewer votes than Obama had in 2012
yet, she carried 6 fewer states then he did

Trump only had 2 million more votes than Mitt had in 2012
yet, carried 6 more states than Mitt did and 4 more then Obama

So, in all actuality, with 7.7 million more voters in 2016 then 2012
and based on Obama's numbers in 2012 vs Hillary's in 2016
not only didn't any of the 7.7 million voters, vote for Hillary
but, 100,000 voters from 2012 didn't vote for her either in 2016

Hillary won the popular vote even though no one voted for her

Let's just say that Hillary won 57 counties. That's only 3084 fewer counties than Trump.

For comparison, Barry won 689 counties in 2012.

Maybe in Putins Russia You know Trumps pal who whispers lies in trumps ear and trump swears by them?

Dem projection. Who gave Russia a reset button and was caught on a hot mic telling the Russian president they will have more flexibility to work with them AFTER the election? Yes Obama and Democrats. :itsok:
Everyone in the world except GOP dupes know candidates have more flexibility after the election. I caramba.....

That was back with Medvedev who was okay. But Putin is a scumbag that Trump loves for some reason. Colluding my ass none of you stupid conspiracy theories.

"Medvedev was OK"

LOL

OMG, need to screencap this.

Maybe in Putins Russia You know Trumps pal who whispers lies in trumps ear and trump swears by them?

"Medvedev was OK"

LOL

OMG, need to screencap this.
In comparison to Putin he definitely is. Dipstick ignoramus

pointing out that

If you will recall, this thread is about the debate, and Biden was part of it, so talking about him is legit. Your rambling on about everything else under the sun and trying to find ways to blame the GOP for stuff, not so much.
Since you listen to the GOP propaganda machine, everything you know is wrong including the Cherry picked Biden problem which doesn't exist.

"respected media"

LOL

That's funny.

1581007873468.jpg
"Respected" by him because they both agree.
along with all the law enforcement and respected journalists in the world outside your tiny bubble of crap, ignoramus.

Oh, it's okay to collude with Russia as long as you're Obama and it's the "right" Russians? Your democrat slavishness is getting worse. Tell us, how are you going to blame sun spots on the GOP?
Collusion my butt. Colluding about what, brainwash functional moron? Everyone in the real world agrees no scandals in the Obama administration
You said it was okay for Obama to collude with Medvedev, and now you pretend there were no scandals in the Obama administration. You're so useful to the democrats, you'll believe and repeat anything they want.
only Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh style demagogues agree with you dumbass....

These two armchair quarterbacks are clueless. Let me summarize the 'debate' so far, their solution is to throw trillions of dollars at the virus and to pass a bunch of Dem dream free shit programs using the virus as justification.

Joe said he would pass a bail out package due to the crisis. Uh what???
IF Biden is elected in November, he won't be sworn in until january. If we still have this "crisis" then, there will be nothing left of the USA. Biden is full of shit and people don't think his claims through.

What collusion, brainwashed functional moron? Absolute idiocy.

Any actual argument, brainwashed functional moron troll?

Why argue the truth with crazy people?
I just like screaming at them and I used to be a teacher. I actually turned 1 once-only time I've seen that in 13 years of political message boards.... I did it with Google the only tax graph you need to know, and Google the demise of the middle class fact left.

You used to be a teacher??

Poor kids.
Sure ignoramus. troll

Poor kids. No wonder why they're dumber every year.
I haven't taught in 30 years and I taught French and Spanish. Mainly.

you'll never make it in polite society believing all your redneck trash propaganda.,.

Joe said he would pass a bail out package due to the crisis. Uh what???
IF Biden is elected in November, he won't be sworn in until january. If we still have this "crisis" then, there will be nothing left of the USA. Biden is full of shit and people don't think his claims through.
Only your bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJ pundits know the truth! Poor America

Forum List

Back