Turned On The Debate Just To Get A Glance -

These two armchair quarterbacks are clueless. Let me summarize the 'debate' so far, their solution is to throw trillions of dollars at the virus and to pass a bunch of Dem dream free shit programs using the virus as justification.

Joe said he would pass a bail out package due to the crisis. Uh what???
IF Biden is elected in November, he won't be sworn in until january. If we still have this "crisis" then, there will be nothing left of the USA. Biden is full of shit and people don't think his claims through.
Won't it be great miketx for Biden to become president and then the markets come roaring back and he takes all the credit for it like your foul pos trump did with Obama's recovery?

These two armchair quarterbacks are clueless. Let me summarize the 'debate' so far, their solution is to throw trillions of dollars at the virus and to pass a bunch of Dem dream free shit programs using the virus as justification.
And blues just what have the Repubs said they will do ??? Whatever it takes is the answer so I expect you to bash your own scumbags

Dem projection. Who gave Russia a reset button and was caught on a hot mic telling the Russian president they will have more flexibility to work with them AFTER the election? Yes Obama and Democrats. :itsok:
Everyone in the world except GOP dupes know candidates have more flexibility after the election. I caramba.....

More flexibility for Obama to collude with Russia apparently.
That was back with Medvedev who was okay. But Putin is a scumbag that Trump loves for some reason. Colluding my ass none of you stupid conspiracy theories.

"Medvedev was OK"

LOL

OMG, need to screencap this.
In comparison to Putin he definitely is. Dipstick ignoramus

How exactly he was OK? He was reporting to Putin, shitstain.

Why argue the truth with crazy people?
I just like screaming at them and I used to be a teacher. I actually turned 1 once-only time I've seen that in 13 years of political message boards.... I did it with Google the only tax graph you need to know, and Google the demise of the middle class fact left.

You used to be a teacher??

Poor kids.
Sure ignoramus. troll

Poor kids. No wonder why they're dumber every year.
I haven't taught in 30 years and I taught French and Spanish. Mainly.

you'll never make it in polite society believing all your redneck trash propaganda.,.

You think you did make it by teaching kids French and Spanish? Bien sur, monsieur.

How does it feel to be on government dough whole life?

I just like screaming at them and I used to be a teacher. I actually turned 1 once-only time I've seen that in 13 years of political message boards.... I did it with Google the only tax graph you need to know, and Google the demise of the middle class fact left.

You used to be a teacher??

Poor kids.
Sure ignoramus. troll

Poor kids. No wonder why they're dumber every year.
I haven't taught in 30 years and I taught French and Spanish. Mainly.

you'll never make it in polite society believing all your redneck trash propaganda.,.

You think you did make it by teaching kids French and Spanish? Bien sur, monsieur.

How does it feel to be on government dough whole life?
It was Private School stupid LOL.

And again you point off in the distance at a straw man you had put up just for this occasion. We're not talking about Hillary and we're not talking about Obama. Are you truly incapable of sticking to a topic?
everything you know is wrong. I'm just giving you examples it's all just garbage phony scandals and stupid conspiracy theories. And so much you never hear. Horrible inequality and upward mobility etc etc etc

What does any of that have to do with Biden?
what you are obsessed about with Biden is also bulshit propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. He's fine.

If you will recall, this thread is about the debate, and Biden was part of it, so talking about him is legit. Your rambling on about everything else under the sun and trying to find ways to blame the GOP for stuff, not so much.
Since you listen to the GOP propaganda machine, everything you know is wrong including the Cherry picked Biden problem which doesn't exist.
You seem foolish enough to actually believe that. Strange, but I guess it's possible.

CNN/MSNBC are part of the GOP propaganda service? How interesting.

Everyone who disagrees with him is.
that would be a majority of the United States 85% of the world all the law enforcement and respected media, everyone except brainwashed functional morons and real greedy asshole scumbags.

"respected media"

LOL

That's funny.

1581007873468.jpg
"Respected" by him because they both agree.
along with all the law enforcement and respected journalists in the world outside your tiny bubble of crap, ignoramus.
Again with the law enforcement. Is that a keyboard macro or something that you can't change? Tell us this, what journalists do you respect that disagree with you? Name them, or you will simply demonstrate that you only respect those that agree with you, IOW, garbage.

That was back with Medvedev who was okay. But Putin is a scumbag that Trump loves for some reason. Colluding my ass none of you stupid conspiracy theories.

Oh, it's okay to collude with Russia as long as you're Obama and it's the "right" Russians? Your democrat slavishness is getting worse. Tell us, how are you going to blame sun spots on the GOP?
Collusion my butt. Colluding about what, brainwash functional moron? Everyone in the real world agrees no scandals in the Obama administration
You said it was okay for Obama to collude with Medvedev, and now you pretend there were no scandals in the Obama administration. You're so useful to the democrats, you'll believe and repeat anything they want.
only Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh style demagogues agree with you dumbass....
When did you decide that adding a juvenile insult to a post made you sound erudite? Hint, it doesn't, it makes you sound foolish and weak.

Oh, it's okay to collude with Russia as long as you're Obama and it's the "right" Russians? Your democrat slavishness is getting worse. Tell us, how are you going to blame sun spots on the GOP?
Collusion my butt. Colluding about what, brainwash functional moron? Everyone in the real world agrees no scandals in the Obama administration
You said it was okay for Obama to collude with Medvedev, and now you pretend there were no scandals in the Obama administration. You're so useful to the democrats, you'll believe and repeat anything they want.
What collusion, brainwashed functional moron? Absolute idiocy.
Well, the quote was "More flexibility for Obama to collude with Russia apparently", and your response was, "That was back with Medvedev who was okay". Don't you think these things through before reflexively spouting off? Because it's plain that you were agreeing Obama colluded with a Russian, but it was okay because it was Medvedev. How much of a moron do you have to be to think that Medvedev is different from the Russian government?

Maybe in Putins Russia You know Trumps pal who whispers lies in trumps ear and trump swears by them?

Dem projection. Who gave Russia a reset button and was caught on a hot mic telling the Russian president they will have more flexibility to work with them AFTER the election? Yes Obama and Democrats. :itsok:
Everyone in the world except GOP dupes know candidates have more flexibility after the election. I caramba.....

"Medvedev was OK"

LOL

Apparently, colluding with Russia is okay if it's Obama doing it with Medvedev. Somehow, he's not part of the Russian government?

"Medvedev was OK"

LOL

Apparently, colluding with Russia is okay if it's Obama doing it with Medvedev. Somehow, he's not part of the Russian government?

Well, he just needed Medvedev to convey the message to his boss, don't kill the messenger.
Also, Medvedev is not Putin, so he was OK, you know? :D

"Medvedev was OK"

LOL

What did Obama collude with Medvedev about? Think the russian helped him with his election like putin did with Trump?

"Medvedev was OK"

LOL

What did Obama collude with Medvedev about? Think the russian helped him with his election like putin did with Trump?
He obviously knew he was doing something the electorate wouldn't be too happy about if they found out. Maybe Mueller would have been more successful in finding collusion had he checked it out, since he couldn't find it in Trump.

"Medvedev was OK"

LOL

He obviously knew he was doing something the electorate wouldn't be too happy about if they found out. Maybe Mueller would have been more successful in finding collusion had he checked it out, since he couldn't find it in Trump.
yeah hadit trumps innocent like the new fallen snow

"Medvedev was OK"

LOL

What collusion, brainwashed functional moron?

"Medvedev was OK"

LOL

so a phony scandal and a ridiculous conspiracy theory all at once. Who needs evidence or intelligence or anything when you have Sean and Rush the bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJ pundits? Absolute idiocy and around and around and around you go LOL....

"Medvedev was OK"

LOL

Something like: "Tell Putin to take Crimea, I won't interfere, although I might talk tough".

"Medvedev was OK"

LOL

Something like: "Tell Putin to take Crimea, I won't interfere, although I might talk tough".
Sure just make up stuff, it's what your heroes the scumbag bought off high School grad pundits do and your scumbag lying thieving politicians.... And we actually have hundreds of examples you have nothing but garbage propaganda and an empty head....

Forum List

Back