Turns out Russians hacked systems in 39 states. Did Republicans help?

Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known

The White House provided evidence gathered on Russia’s hacking efforts and reasons why the U.S. considered it dangerously aggressive. Russia responded by asking for more information and providing assurances that it would look into the matter even as the hacking continued, according to the two people familiar with the response.

In early July 2016, a contractor who works two or three days a week at the state board of elections detected unauthorized data leaving the network, according to Ken Menzel, general counsel for the Illinois board of elections. The hackers had gained access to the state’s voter database, which contained information such as names, dates of birth, genders, driver’s licenses and partial Social Security numbers on 15 million people, half of whom were active voters. As many as 90,000 records were ultimately compromised.

----------------------------

Wow, and remember, Trump only won by 77 thousand in three states.

I'm sure Republicans aren't seeing a problem. After all, they now love Russia. They think Putin is great.

If Republicans love Putin, which they do, then they must admit they love Saddam. After all, there really isn't much of a difference between Putin and Saddam. Except Putin is Trump's boss. Putin is the proud owner of an Orange Haired Russian Poodle. His "papers" show he is pure bred Manchurian.

The White House provided evidence gathered on Russia’s hacking efforts and reasons why the U.S. considered it dangerously aggressive. Russia responded by asking for more information and providing assurances that it would look into the matter even as the hacking continued, according to the two people familiar with the response.

In early July 2016, a contractor who works two or three days a week at the state board of elections detected unauthorized data leaving the network, according to Ken Menzel, general counsel for the Illinois board of elections. The hackers had gained access to the state’s voter database, which contained information such as names, dates of birth, genders, driver’s licenses and partial Social Security numbers on 15 million people, half of whom were active voters. As many as 90,000 records were ultimately compromised.

I'm sure Republicans aren't seeing a problem. After all, they now love Russia. They think Putin is great.

If Republicans love Putin, which they do, then they must admit they love Saddam. After all, there really isn't much of a difference between Putin and Saddam. Except Putin is Trump's boss. Putin is the proud owner of an Orange Haired Russian Poodle. His "papers" show he is pure bred Manchurian.
Illinois went to Hillary...any funny business with voter data
coming from Illinois probably had to do with the
CORRUPTED POLITICIANS WANTING TO STAY IN POWER!

We should have never done away with paper ballots!

"The ROOSKIES stole the election so they could be mean to leftards!!!!!"

(Face palm) So here is the second propaganda wave of the deep state and this is the best that they could do? Now, I do know a bit about firewalls and software that has "back-door" entrances but the fact of the matter is that the Hildebeast couldn't draw flies to her infrequent appearances....the Wikileaks showed that the DNC and the lame stream media had conspired to not only steal the nomination for Hildebeast but to also steal the election. She was the most godawful candidate ever put on the leftard ballot. If there was any "Rooskie" intervention,it would have been on behalf of the Hildebeast because they had that bitch compromised to the tenth degree with the 143 million dollars donated to her slush fund disguised as a "benevolent charitable foundation" that has since been shut down. Russia had 143 million reasons to want to keep the Hildebeast in their back pocket if there is even a red klunt hair's degree of truth to this and I say it's total bullshit.

Or.......maybe what Obama promised is true:

And that, bear and stratford, is why your kind will be crushed.

You ally with the Russians, you attack America.
yea, well i gotta admit trump was pissed when obama picked cuba and iran to side with. they were tops on his list and russia was kinda an afterthought.

generalizations are fun!

Last edited:
now - just for fun - here are their sources:

Story: In Illinois, investigators found evidence that cyber intruders tried to delete or alter voter data.
really? *INVESTIGATORS*? and "tried" would indicate failed.

Story: Details of the wave of attacks, in the summer and fall of 2016, were provided by three people with direct knowledge of the U.S. investigation into the matter. In all, the Russian hackers hit systems in a total of 39 states, one of them said.
wow. 3 people and one of them counted to 39. what were the other 2 doing? looking for their nametag?

Story: In October, two of the people said, the White House contacted the Kremlin on the back channel to offer detailed documents of what it said was Russia’s role in election meddling and to warn that the attacks risked setting off a broader conflict.
what the fuck did he do it in October for? election wasn't even held so how could they have hacked our systems to change votes that have not been cast yet?

Story: The new details, buttressed by a classified National Security Agency document recently disclosed by the Intercept, show the scope of alleged hacking that federal investigators are scrutinizing as they look into whether Trump campaign officials may have colluded in the efforts.
new details. these the ones from back in October pre-election where we pre-complained about what they *would* do? and MAY HAVE....again not a single lick of evidence just fog from an 80s cover bands stage fog machine gummin shit up.

Story: A spokeswoman for the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Washington declined to comment on the agency’s probe.

but hey - it must be real from countless of nameless sources in the world working overtime to bring you their version of the truth.

finally - bloomberg. please. them being fair is like asking trumps son in law to post a negative article about trump in his rag.

what's funny is:

"
As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time - "particularly with missile defense" - until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

"I understand your message about space," replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

"This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility," Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

"I will transmit this information to Vladimir," said Medvedev, Putin's protégé and long considered number two in Moscow's power structure."

take out obama and put in trump and wow the left would literally shit out kittens and unicorns in anger. but it's also more details on conversations we DO know about NO ONE CARES ABOUT but the ones we dont know, well they must be evil. period. end of story. saying otherwise is a lie...

this shit needs to end.

what's funny is:

"
As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time - "particularly with missile defense" - until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

"I understand your message about space," replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

"This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility," Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

"I will transmit this information to Vladimir," said Medvedev, Putin's protégé and long considered number two in Moscow's power structure."

take out obama and put in trump and wow the left would literally shit out kittens and unicorns in anger. but it's also more details on conversations we DO know about NO ONE CARES ABOUT but the ones we dont know, well they must be evil. period. end of story. saying otherwise is a lie...

this shit needs to end.

Cool story, but time for FACTS:

When Putin overstepped that line in Ukraine Obama administration SLAMMED Russia with crippling international sanctions that drove it's economy into recession and are in place to this day.

Obama had all the flexibility in the world and that is the response he thought was appropriate.

Contrast that to Trump who to this day can find no ill word to say about Putin or his autocratic regime,
keeps up the denial of Russian hacking,
publicly begged for Russians to hack his opposition,
Who's people keep having weird Russian connections and collective amnesia about conversations with them before the senate, in the security clearance forms, and even in testimony to FBI, until they are proved lying by evidence that they did in fact meet with them.
Yes, same Trump, who fired the FBI director for investigating these Russian connections while lying to the American people why he did it (and telling Russians the truth in the oval office)

There IS a big difference between Trump's behavior when it comes to Russia and previous presidents efforts to normalize relationship with them - there is not even a hint of equivalency here.

Last edited:
what's funny is:

"

this shit needs to end.

Cool story, but time for FACTS:

When Putin overstepped that line in Ukraine Obama administration SLAMMED Russia with crippling international sanctions that drove it's economy into recession and are in place to this day.

Obama had all the flexibility in the world and that is the response he thought was appropriate.

Contrast that to Trump who to this day can find no ill word to say about Putin or his autocratic regime,
keeps up the denial of Russian hacking,
publicly begged for Russians to hack his opposition,
Who's people keep having weird Russian connections and collective amnesia about conversations with them before the senate, in the security clearance forms, and even in testimony to FBI, until they are proved lying by evidence that they did in fact meet with them.
cool story - but need some return facts?

400 million to a country who sponsors terrorism. that'll show russia!
$350k to an anti netenyahu group while crying foul people mess in our elections
you want nukes? ok - but don't make nukes with them!!!! what a deal!
spying on americans? WHO WOULD DO THAT??? (ask FISA)

we can do this tit for tat shit all day long. the ONLY thing on trump is speculation and hope some turns up bad. so people are LOOKING for the bad and ya know what? people tend to find what they look for, there or not.

so - cool story, bro. but facts are a funny thing cause up next here come excuses for obama. meanwhile i make none for trump. i'll wait on some facts from named sources and worry about it then.

not witch hunt now.

Cause only Russians would want data like that...

okBP8ZcpZgv1xEKz-1YanKKPYq9nkMDs6m8vB-E5X58.jpg

We see the Alt Right and Far Right posters above in their McCarthyite tactics.

They try to repress politically their opposition by spreading fear and lies throughout the political process. In the 1950s the far right did exactly that accusing their opponents of treason and sedition.

Now some sixty years later, they have allied with our enemy, Russia, and say that their opponents have no reason to characterize that combination as wrong and bad for the welfare of our country.

Now that we know the Trump associates were colluding with the Russians, Rosenstein and Mueller need to find the weak links and crack them.
Who says they were colluding? Methinks you have miss aligned the steps.

Ready!
Fire!
Aim!

We see the Alt Right and Far Right posters above in their McCarthyite tactics.

They try to repress politically their opposition by spreading fear and lies throughout the political process. In the 1950s the far right did exactly that accusing their opponents of treason and sedition.

Now some sixty years later, they have allied with our enemy, Russia, and say that their opponents have no reason to characterize that combination as wrong and bad for the welfare of our country.
except what you believe to be true, they believe to be a lie.
what they believe to be true, you believe to be a lie.

by definition of what you just said, only 1 side is right and the other side wrong.

and i believe we both know the levels of bullshit around that.

May have, might have, could have, tried to on Obama's watch, therefore TRUMP RUSSIAAAaaaasss

That pretty much sums up the evidence these fools are claiming.. There is no evidence and the reported 39 number is pure conjecture.

39 states means 78 Republican Senators and maybe 400 Congressman, a Super Duper Majority
Are you honestly OK with the far right allying with Russia, Frank?
I m laughing at your silly ass.. NO we don't but you all are fawning over a non story all the while trying like hell to hide the Clinton's actual collusion with the Russians..

Forum List

Back