Turns out Russians hacked systems in 39 states. Did Republicans help?

You completely avoided my question. Youre suggesting that this is something people should be outraged about, but you havent explained why we should be outraged. Im not asking for much here, just clarification.

You don't want clarification, you want proof of classified data.

You completely avoided my question. Youre suggesting that this is something people should be outraged about, but you havent explained why we should be outraged. Im not asking for much here, just clarification.

You don't want clarification, you want proof of classified data.
What i want was explained very clearly. You failed to deliver.

Ok, you failed to sell me. If you cant provide a reason for me to be outraged, then i guess there must not be anything worth getting mad about.

You're like the doctors who didn't believe in germ theory. If they couldn't see it, it didn't exist. Same with the proof of russian election interference. It's classified way above your pay grade, but if you can't see it, it doesn't exist.

Ok, you failed to sell me. If you cant provide a reason for me to be outraged, then i guess there must not be anything worth getting mad about.

You're like the doctors who didn't believe in germ theory. If they couldn't see it, it didn't exist. Same with the proof of russian election interference. It's classified way above your pay grade, but if you can't see it, it doesn't exist.
What doesnt exist? What are you talking about? How many times do i have to ask? :laugh:

Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known

The White House provided evidence gathered on Russia’s hacking efforts and reasons why the U.S. considered it dangerously aggressive. Russia responded by asking for more information and providing assurances that it would look into the matter even as the hacking continued, according to the two people familiar with the response.

In early July 2016, a contractor who works two or three days a week at the state board of elections detected unauthorized data leaving the network, according to Ken Menzel, general counsel for the Illinois board of elections. The hackers had gained access to the state’s voter database, which contained information such as names, dates of birth, genders, driver’s licenses and partial Social Security numbers on 15 million people, half of whom were active voters. As many as 90,000 records were ultimately compromised.

----------------------------

Wow, and remember, Trump only won by 77 thousand in three states.

I'm sure Republicans aren't seeing a problem. After all, they now love Russia. They think Putin is great.

If Republicans love Putin, which they do, then they must admit they love Saddam. After all, there really isn't much of a difference between Putin and Saddam. Except Putin is Trump's boss. Putin is the proud owner of an Orange Haired Russian Poodle. His "papers" show he is pure bred Manchurian.
I'm helping them hack dnc hq's all over the country.

We are so damn good at it that we can brag we are rekking you coast to coast and still not get caught.

What doesnt exist? What are you talking about? How many times do i have to ask? :laugh:
17 intelligence agencies saw the russian interference data. They even reported it to Trump. And like the great orange one, you pretend it's fake news.

Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known

The White House provided evidence gathered on Russia’s hacking efforts and reasons why the U.S. considered it dangerously aggressive. Russia responded by asking for more information and providing assurances that it would look into the matter even as the hacking continued, according to the two people familiar with the response.

In early July 2016, a contractor who works two or three days a week at the state board of elections detected unauthorized data leaving the network, according to Ken Menzel, general counsel for the Illinois board of elections. The hackers had gained access to the state’s voter database, which contained information such as names, dates of birth, genders, driver’s licenses and partial Social Security numbers on 15 million people, half of whom were active voters. As many as 90,000 records were ultimately compromised.

----------------------------

Wow, and remember, Trump only won by 77 thousand in three states.

I'm sure Republicans aren't seeing a problem. After all, they now love Russia. They think Putin is great.

If Republicans love Putin, which they do, then they must admit they love Saddam. After all, there really isn't much of a difference between Putin and Saddam. Except Putin is Trump's boss. Putin is the proud owner of an Orange Haired Russian Poodle. His "papers" show he is pure bred Manchurian.

Still no proof that republicans are involved in any manner. Color me NOT surprised.

But the article you cited explains how Reality Winner, the recently jailed leaker of US classified information, was involved in giving out classified VR2 voting software too the Russians that is used in over 16 states. Reality Winner is a far left wing DEMOCRAT... Are we projecting again Democrat actions?
Still no proof that republicans are involved in any manner.

Tell that to:
Mike Flynn
Jeff Sessions
Donald Trump Sr.
Donald Trump Jr.
Ivanka Trump
Paul Manafort
Carter Page
Shall I go on?

We are so damn good at it that we can brag we are rekking you coast to coast and still not get caught.

They got caught. The 17 intelligence agencies caught them. We expelled russian diplomats because we caught them. We put sanctions against them. because we caught them.

Germ theory denialism - Wikipedia

Germ theory denialism is the belief that germs do not cause infectious disease, and that the germ theory of disease is wrong. It usually involves arguing that Louis Pasteur's model of infectious disease was wrong

Russian interference denialism is the belief that Russians did not influence the 2016 presidential election, and that there was no collusion. It usually involves arguing that the 17 intelligence agencies model of Russian hacking was wrong.

Germ theory denialism - Wikipedia

Germ theory denialism is the belief that germs do not cause infectious disease, and that the germ theory of disease is wrong. It usually involves arguing that Louis Pasteur's model of infectious disease was wrong

Russian interference denialism is the belief that Russians did not influence the 2016 presidential election, and that there was no collusion. It usually involves arguing that the 17 intelligence agencies model of Russian hacking was wrong.
McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence.[1] The term refers to U.S. Senator Joseph McCarthy and has its origins in the period in the United States known as the Second Red Scare, lasting roughly from 1947 to 1956 and characterized by heightened political repression as well as a campaign spreading fear of influence on American institutions and of espionage by Soviet agents.

Ahh yes the old they hacked the data base routine. The ONLY entity actually caught doing that was Homeland security in Georgia and Idaho. Further getting the list of voters does not change make or create actual votes on Voting day. It only lets a hacker know who is registered and what ever personal data is kept with the data..

The russians hacked 39 states, and all you can say is it happened before election day, so it doesn't count.
Did they hack any voting machines? No? Then they didn't hack the election.

, so what specifically about this hack should bother me more than any of the other hacks that go on all day, every day?

You'll need a NSA security clearance to find that out. But from the folks who have seen the information, they say what russia did was bad.
In other words, all the evidence is secret and no one can look at it, sort of like that list of 237 names McCarthy waved around.

The russians hacked 39 states, and all you can say is it happened before election day, so it doesn't count.
Nations hack each other. They hack us, we hack them. They didnt effect the election, so what specifically about this hack should bother me more than any of the other hacks that go on all day, every day?

You came to the same conclusion, before being shown the Russians hacked 39 states. And you'll come to the same conclusion no matter how much russian interference is revealed. As long as Putin didn't personally vote, Anything the russians did was O.K.
Geeeezzzzzz

What does it mean to "hack" a state? I know teenage boys who hacked government installations.

AGAIN for the criminally slow and STUPID, NO votes were hacked NONE NADA ZIPPO, the headline is a lie and your attempts to pretend otherwise are hilarious. And the ONLY Government ACTUALLY caught hacking voter rolls was Homeland Security Under Obama.

And when hackers stole millions of data records from Target, they didn't change any of targets billing records, so no big deal, right?

Who said they approve of hacking?

Forum List

Back