Turns out Russians hacked systems in 39 states. Did Republicans help?

Ahh yes the old they hacked the data base routine. The ONLY entity actually caught doing that was Homeland security in Georgia and Idaho. Further getting the list of voters does not change make or create actual votes on Voting day. It only lets a hacker know who is registered and what ever personal data is kept with the data.

Once again for the slow and amazingly STUPID. NO VOTES were changed. NONE NADA ZIPPO. Even Obama said that before you all started trying to claim Trump stole the election.NO VOTES were changed and the only actual group caught trying to hack voter rolls was Obama's Homeland security.

Who was president when all this was happening?
Obama took immediate action. This is exactly why he rushed to preserve the evidence, because he knew traitors like Trump and the ones we just saw in this topic would never move to protect us from Russia's attacks once he was gone.
What action did he take? I remember him telling us the russia thing was no big deal. Right up till they lost. Now it's something.
They did more than that. Obama aid it would be impossible for the Russians to "hack" the election. Hillary scoffed at the idea and was outraged when Trump said he wouldn't automatically concede the election.

I never imagined that we would witness treason trials in America, but with the way the Alt and Far Right are acting and posturing to protect the collusion against investigation, it may well happen.

CNNs on trial?
CNN will cover the Alt Right trials as will all MSM.

LMAO!!!!!! Seriously, Jake? You believe this utter bullshit that the Rooskies exposed the cheating of the DNC? Or that the Rooskies hacked the voting system of 39 states???????? And you claim I am a "conspiracy theorist"????? Nearly 8 months after the fact along with the investigation into the death of Seth Rich that has been stymied at every turn....you are gonna blame the Rooskies because you are butthurt? I have heard of sore losers but this one takes the proverbial cake. The Hildbeast pockets a cool 143 million dollars from what you believe is your sworn enemy but they (and they alone) swung the election for Trump....yeah, go with that one. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known

The White House provided evidence gathered on Russia’s hacking efforts and reasons why the U.S. considered it dangerously aggressive. Russia responded by asking for more information and providing assurances that it would look into the matter even as the hacking continued, according to the two people familiar with the response.

In early July 2016, a contractor who works two or three days a week at the state board of elections detected unauthorized data leaving the network, according to Ken Menzel, general counsel for the Illinois board of elections. The hackers had gained access to the state’s voter database, which contained information such as names, dates of birth, genders, driver’s licenses and partial Social Security numbers on 15 million people, half of whom were active voters. As many as 90,000 records were ultimately compromised.

----------------------------

Wow, and remember, Trump only won by 77 thousand in three states.

I'm sure Republicans aren't seeing a problem. After all, they now love Russia. They think Putin is great.

If Republicans love Putin, which they do, then they must admit they love Saddam. After all, there really isn't much of a difference between Putin and Saddam. Except Putin is Trump's boss. Putin is the proud owner of an Orange Haired Russian Poodle. His "papers" show he is pure bred Manchurian.

Nice false thread title. The Russians didn't hack the election or flip any votes. A database got hacked into, which happens all the time because of incompetent morons in charge of these systems. The Russians said they would be happy to investigate and crack down on the hackers.

The White House provided evidence gathered on Russia’s hacking efforts and reasons why the U.S. considered it dangerously aggressive. Russia responded by asking for more information and providing assurances that it would look into the matter even as the hacking continued, according to the two people familiar with the response.

In early July 2016, a contractor who works two or three days a week at the state board of elections detected unauthorized data leaving the network, according to Ken Menzel, general counsel for the Illinois board of elections. The hackers had gained access to the state’s voter database, which contained information such as names, dates of birth, genders, driver’s licenses and partial Social Security numbers on 15 million people, half of whom were active voters. As many as 90,000 records were ultimately compromised.

I'm sure Republicans aren't seeing a problem. After all, they now love Russia. They think Putin is great.

If Republicans love Putin, which they do, then they must admit they love Saddam. After all, there really isn't much of a difference between Putin and Saddam. Except Putin is Trump's boss. Putin is the proud owner of an Orange Haired Russian Poodle. His "papers" show he is pure bred Manchurian.

Wait, I thought that the election couldn't be hacked?

Turns out Trump was right to worry.

Wait, I thought that the election couldn't be hacked?

Turns out Trump was right to worry.

LOL! Seriously, there was no hacking of the election......did cheating occur? Of course but it was by the DNC working hand in hand with the lame stream media....fortunately enough people didn't buy the bullshit that the Hildebeast was so far in front that going to cast a vote would be a waste of time because it was a foregone conclusion that it was in the bag for the Hildebeast. I can take no credit because I am no longer an eligible voter since I opted out of the U.C.C....but I salute the ones that did. Given the lame attendance of her infrequent appearances and the Wikileaks e-mails? I am surprised that they were able to pull off twenty states on her behalf....

The republicans probably cheered the bastards on.

Tratiors!
Probably...maybe...if...we have heard...someone said...unnamed source...Leaks...Grandstanding...Showboating...Give it a rest already....the swamp is going to fight hard but they will fail. Trump will win! He always does.

AGAIN for the criminally slow and STUPID, NO votes were hacked NONE NADA ZIPPO, the headline is a lie and your attempts to pretend otherwise are hilarious. And the ONLY Government ACTUALLY caught hacking voter rolls was Homeland Security Under Obama.

Ahh yes the old they hacked the data base routine. The ONLY entity actually caught doing that was Homeland security in Georgia and Idaho. Further getting the list of voters does not change make or create actual votes on Voting day. It only lets a hacker know who is registered and what ever personal data is kept with the data..

The russians hacked 39 states, and all you can say is it happened before election day, so it doesn't count.

AGAIN for the criminally slow and STUPID, NO votes were hacked NONE NADA ZIPPO, the headline is a lie and your attempts to pretend otherwise are hilarious. And the ONLY Government ACTUALLY caught hacking voter rolls was Homeland Security Under Obama.

And when hackers stole millions of data records from Target, they didn't change any of targets billing records, so no big deal, right?

Ahh yes the old they hacked the data base routine. The ONLY entity actually caught doing that was Homeland security in Georgia and Idaho. Further getting the list of voters does not change make or create actual votes on Voting day. It only lets a hacker know who is registered and what ever personal data is kept with the data..

The russians hacked 39 states, and all you can say is it happened before election day, so it doesn't count.
Nations hack each other. They hack us, we hack them. They didnt effect the election, so what specifically about this hack should bother me more than any of the other hacks that go on all day, every day?

Nations hack each other. They hack us, we hack them. They didnt effect the election, so what specifically about this hack should bother me more than any of the other hacks that go on all day, every day?

You came to the same conclusion, before being shown the Russians hacked 39 states. And you'll come to the same conclusion no matter how much russian interference is revealed. As long as Putin didn't personally vote, Anything the russians did was O.K.
Geeeezzzzzz

You came to the same conclusion, before being shown the Russians hacked 39 states. And you'll come to the same conclusion no matter how much russian interference is revealed. As long as Putin didn't personally vote, Anything the russians did was O.K.
Geeeezzzzzz
You completely avoided my question. Youre suggesting that this is something people should be outraged about, but you havent explained why we should be outraged. Im not asking for much here, just clarification.

, so what specifically about this hack should bother me more than any of the other hacks that go on all day, every day?

You'll need a NSA security clearance to find that out. But from the folks who have seen the information, they say what russia did was bad.

, so what specifically about this hack should bother me more than any of the other hacks that go on all day, every day?

You'll need a NSA security clearance to find that out. But from the folks who have seen the information, they say what russia did was bad.
Ok, you failed to sell me. If you cant provide a reason for me to be outraged, then i guess there must not be anything worth getting mad about.

Forum List

Back