Turns out Russians hacked systems in 39 states. Did Republicans help?

^^^ Look at the RWNJ traitors. They know the cheeto is more Russian than American but so are they so they're fine with a traitor in the WH?

Real Americans will not let you attack the US without fighting back.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
real Americans dont call fellow Americans traitors just because they dont agree with you.....

We see the Alt Right and Far Right posters above in their McCarthyite tactics.

They try to repress politically their opposition by spreading fear and lies throughout the political process. In the 1950s the far right did exactly that accusing their opponents of treason and sedition.

Now some sixty years later, they have allied with our enemy, Russia, and say that their opponents have no reason to characterize that combination as wrong and bad for the welfare of our country.
except what you believe to be true, they believe to be a lie.
what they believe to be true, you believe to be a lie.

by definition of what you just said, only 1 side is right and the other side wrong.

and i believe we both know the levels of bullshit around that.
I agree with you. Either both sides decide to work together to fix our country, or we will slide into authoritarianism. My wife just told me someone was shot in DC at a congressional ball game.
yep. and rumors around it are the gunman asked if they were repub or democrat.

"we the people" have let our partisan differences get way out of hand if we're now killing people based on nothing more than *how* they wish to make this a better country.
no, the hate from the left is way out of control. This is still the US no matter how bad they wish to end its existence.
hate doesn't seem to be limited to one side.
not saying it doesn't. However, in the atmosphere that exists today, it is all alt lefts and their demogodded political party that is full of hate. All one had to do last night is watch tucker carlson where a sitting congressman,(D), basically accused Jeff Sessions of being a traitor. wow.

^^^ Look at the RWNJ traitors. They know the cheeto is more Russian than American but so are they so they're fine with a traitor in the WH?

Real Americans will not let you attack the US without fighting back.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
real Americans dont call fellow Americans traitors just because they dont agree with you.....
When they are defending Russia and Putin at the expense of America?

except what you believe to be true, they believe to be a lie.
what they believe to be true, you believe to be a lie.

by definition of what you just said, only 1 side is right and the other side wrong.

and i believe we both know the levels of bullshit around that.
I agree with you. Either both sides decide to work together to fix our country, or we will slide into authoritarianism. My wife just told me someone was shot in DC at a congressional ball game.

"we the people" have let our partisan differences get way out of hand if we're now killing people based on nothing more than *how* they wish to make this a better country.
no, the hate from the left is way out of control. This is still the US no matter how bad they wish to end its existence.
not saying it doesn't. However, in the atmosphere that exists today, it is all alt lefts and their demogodded political party that is full of hate. All one had to do last night is watch tucker carlson where a sitting congressman,(D), basically accused Jeff Sessions of being a traitor. wow.
The crazies in both parties are the problem.

dude, I don't disagree, however, right now it is the alt left and you know it.

Are you trying to tell me that the Caesar in the park assassination is alt right? or Cathy Griffin and her stunt? come on man the alt left have been threatening the president since he won.

Now that we know the Trump associates were colluding with the Russians, Rosenstein and Mueller need to find the weak links and crack them.
You are the weak link. Every day you show up peddling lies. You are the Russian puppet.
ad hom attack shows that you are weak and can't deal with the OP.
Prove collusion, or shut the hell up puppet boy.
You have no game, JBond. Mueller is doing his job, and I will accept what he finds.

It could be a black flag op by the alt right, but we will wait and see.

Now that we know the Trump associates were colluding with the Russians, Rosenstein and Mueller need to find the weak links and crack them.
You are the weak link. Every day you show up peddling lies. You are the Russian puppet.
You have no game, JBond. Mueller is doing his job, and I will accept what he finds.
You claimed collusion. Prove it you lazy fuck.

That is what Mueller is about. You are very afraid of what he will find. Why is that?

surrrrrrrrrrre

That is what Mueller is about. You are very afraid of what he will find. Why is that?
I'm not afraid of anything accept interference from the left which is standard operating procedure since day one.

Who was president when all this was happening?
Obama took immediate action. This is exactly why he rushed to preserve the evidence, because he knew traitors like Trump and the ones we just saw in this topic would never move to protect us from Russia's attacks once he was gone.
Good little liberal. Defends illegal spying, as long as it provides a political advantage.
Spits a member of the herd who defends a foreign nation who cyber attacked us because it helped the right win an election.

We see the Alt Right and Far Right posters above in their McCarthyite tactics.

They try to repress politically their opposition by spreading fear and lies throughout the political process. In the 1950s the far right did exactly that accusing their opponents of treason and sedition.

Now some sixty years later, they have allied with our enemy, Russia, and say that their opponents have no reason to characterize that combination as wrong and bad for the welfare of our country.
by spreading fear and lies throughout the political process.
which party you talking about jake?....they both do this.....

to me - it seems our ability to "overthink" things get in the way of common sense. black ops would be pretty damn coordinated and i don't see any group that *together* to be pulling off things like that.

Who was president when all this was happening?
Obama took immediate action. This is exactly why he rushed to preserve the evidence, because he knew traitors like Trump and the ones we just saw in this topic would never move to protect us from Russia's attacks once he was gone.
Good little liberal. Defends illegal spying, as long as it provides a political advantage.
Spits a member of the herd who defends a foreign nation who cyber attacked us because it helped the right win an election.
Another lie by a liberal turd. Where did I defend a foreign nation cyber attack? Fucking idiot.

So you got nothing. You are a POS liar. Thanks for confirming it. All you do is lie. You claimed collusion was proven. Now present the evidence you lazy fucking liberal.

Democrats were in charge. Every intelligence agency head was an Obama appointee. Trump was a civilian at the time and had no power and the DNC refused to consult with authorities when they were alerted about hacking. If it happened and in light of all the intentional leaks by alleged intelligence officials which were intended to undermine the Trump administration and in light of the cheating by the Hillary campaign against Bernie, isn't it likely that Clinton and Obama democrat helped the Russians rather than republicans?

Forum List

Back