Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

Words always have meaning.Trump twice said his "phones" were tapped. I see no evidence he used wrong words. What I do see is evidence of his supporters trying to change his words into something they think they can defend.

I'm not sure Trump mentioned 'Phones' specifically. He did say there was 'Wiretapping' though. He just may not be knowledgeable enough on surveillance techniques. But i do believe him on his claim that the Obama Administration did conduct some sort of surveillance on his Campaign.
He said, "phones".

Twice.

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process."

"I'll bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to election!"

Trump doesn't have to be tech savvy to know the difference between a phone and a computer.
Hillary pretended she didn't know what it meant to wipe a server. So what? You seem fixated on the idea that Trump used the wrong terminology. I mean, it's not like he was saying the Russians hacked the election and meaningless phrases like that.
Why wouldn't I be fixated on Trump's actual words? I understand why you're so eager to posit he had no clue what he was talking about since there's no evidence to back up his ludicrous claims.

You're fixated on words????

How about these words, you know, when Obama told the illegal aliens to go vote..

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:35 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Superdupe Putin lover^^

Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

6:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

2. Here's the spin that the Washington Post put on the story:
"This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally
...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. He’s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally

3. Looks like Trump was dead wrong?

WaPo spin: "... Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value."
The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "
The 'literally' refers to the term 'wiretap.'
It should be understood to mean 'placed under surveillance.'

4. But the facts are these:

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

Obama ordered the Russian investigation to be done BEFORE he left office. I don't believe he would have trusted FBI Director James Comey to investigate this, as he is also under investigation for his interference into the election. So it could be the CIA or someone within the DOJ that he trusted or 14 other different intelligence agencies he could have used. And a FISA warrant, if done, would have not have been known to other agencies. You'll note also that Comey asked the DOJ to publicy deny Trump's claim that he was wiretapped and they have NOT.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
FBI Director Comey Asks DOJ to Deny Trump Wiretapping Claim

It is quoted by several sources that Obama (preserved intelligence)--meaning that he would not hand over his findings to FBI director James Comey, much less Republicans who would have squashed it.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

But clearly the investigation you're talking about is the 2nd investigation, with an FBI source & is (not the 1st investigation.)

What Obama is doing is waiting for one of them to lie under oath (Flynn 1st Sessions 2nd) and out pops another leak exposing their lies. This will continue on throughout these investigations--until it entangles them all. Eventually when Democrats take over in 2018--it will all be released. Until then Obama is holding this very close to his vest, and I imagine Democrats aren't even aware of it.

This by no means is anywhere close to being OVER.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

barack-obama-17.jpg

Last edited:
Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. He’s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally

The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

Obama ordered the Russian investigation to be done BEFORE he left office. I don't believe he would have trusted FBI Director James Comey to investigate this, as he is also under investigation for his interference into the election. So it could be the CIA or someone within the DOJ that he trusted or 14 other different intelligence agencies he could have used. And a FISA warrant, if done, would have not have been known to other agencies. You'll note also that Comey asked the DOJ to publicy deny Trump's claim that he was wiretapped and they have NOT.

It is quoted by several sources that Obama (preserved intelligence)--meaning that he would not hand over his findings to FBI director James Comey, much less Republicans who would have squashed it.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

But clearly the investigation you're talking about is the 2nd investigation, with and FBI source & is (not the 1st investigation.)

What Obama is doing is waiting for one of them to lie under oath (Flynn 1st Sessions 2nd) and out pops another leak exposing their lies. This will continue on throughout these investigations--until it entangles them all. Eventually when Democrats take over in 2018--it will all be released. Until then Obama is holding this very close to his vest, and I imagine Democrats aren't even aware of it.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

barack-obama-17.jpg

Who could possibly be more pro-Russia than Obama and the Democrats??????

1. Trump has a cabinet that has made tougher statements on Russia than anything Obama did.
If Trump were going to be submissive to Putin, how to explain Dan Coates as Trump's pick for Director of National Intelligence:
Coates was forbidden to go to Russia by Putin for comparing him to Hitler:
"people from the US had been similarly blacklisted, including ... and Dan Coats of Indiana, a former US ambassador to Germany. “While I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to go on vacation with my family in Siberia this summer,” Coats wisecracked, “I am honored to be on this list.”Chrystia Freeland: My Ukraine, and Putin’s big lie

2. A pro-Russia policy would include slashing defense spending...as Obama did.

3 . A pro-Russia policy would include slowing our nuclear weapon modernization....as Obama did.

4. A pro-Russia policy would include rolling back missile defense systems...as Obama did.

5. A pro-Russia policy would include entering a one-sided nuclear arms agreement....as Obama did.

6. A pro-Russia policy would include doing everything you could to stop oil and gas production...as Obama did.

7. A pro-Russia policy would include promising Putin that you'd be more 'flexible' in dealing with Russia...as Obama did.

8. A pro-Russia policy would include turning over 20% of our uranium to Russia in exchange for a $145 million donation to the Clinton Foundation....as Bill's wife did. [FAKE NEWS: CNBC Cites Left-Wing Politifact in Clinton Russian Uranium Story - Breitbart]

9. Assuming, arguendo, that leaking material about the Democrats and their candidate were aimed at influencing the electorate, list those things that the electorate knew from the 'leaks' that they didn't know before.
Who didn't know that Bill's wife was a congenital liar and career criminal????

10. And, those leaks themselves???
“There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

I'm not sure Trump mentioned 'Phones' specifically. He did say there was 'Wiretapping' though. He just may not be knowledgeable enough on surveillance techniques. But i do believe him on his claim that the Obama Administration did conduct some sort of surveillance on his Campaign.
He said, "phones".

Twice.

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process."

"I'll bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to election!"

Trump doesn't have to be tech savvy to know the difference between a phone and a computer.
Hillary pretended she didn't know what it meant to wipe a server. So what? You seem fixated on the idea that Trump used the wrong terminology. I mean, it's not like he was saying the Russians hacked the election and meaningless phrases like that.
Why wouldn't I be fixated on Trump's actual words? I understand why you're so eager to posit he had no clue what he was talking about since there's no evidence to back up his ludicrous claims.

How about these words, you know, when Obama told the illegal aliens to go vote..

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

Are you?

Superdupe Putin lover^^

Soooo.....everything in my post is correct, accurate and undeniable???

Excellent.

Alt Righties continue to scream lies.

No president can order a wire tap, period.
After everything that has been exposed about Obie's spying, you still cling to a falsehood.

Could be a mental illness.

Jake hasn't slept a wink since Nov 8th 11PM. He thinks he's living a nightmare where his gal Hillary lost and if he falls asleep, it becomes real
In addition, Jake may be gender confused.

Last edited:
We'll see what? You said you've already reached conclusions based on research. Well clearly that is research not available to Trump, otherwise he would have done it to prove his claim. So you should share it with him.
Thank God it's the weekend Can stay at the beach instead of computer reading all the crap republicans throw The CEO AH says these job numbers aren't phony like 75 months of obamas were Grrrr

Jobs are coming back to Americans. We should all be happy about that. It's a huge positive development. So just be happy more Americans are getting back to work. Try to think about your country instead of your Party.
What the **** are you talking about ?? Obama had 75 STRAIGHT months most better than todays of job growth, and still your punks bashed him
There were 235K jobs added in Trumps first full month. While that is good, comparing the job market Obama handed Trump compared to the job market Bush handed Obama, we find;

Obama's final month in office:

+238K

Bush's final month in office:

-793K :ack-1:

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
Feb 2015 and 16 had exactly the same figure as today's...
It's actually the 2nd worst February over the last 6.

But hey, these are real, full time, really bigly high paying jobs. :lol:

After everything that has been exposed about Obie's spying, you still cling to a falsehood.

Jake hasn't slept a wink since Nov 8th 11PM. He thinks he's living a nightmare where his gal Hillary lost and if he falls asleep, it becomes real
In addin

I am having fun watching you all run around circles. All predictable, of course, with a failing Trump presidency.

He said, "phones".

Twice.

a. they don't

Are you?

Superdupe Putin lover^^

Soooo.....everything in my post is correct, accurate and undeniable???

Excellent.

If your post didn't conclude that Donald Trump is Hitler or the Devil, you won't get much of a coherent logical reply from them. They're too far gone at this point.

Words always have meaning.Trump twice said his "phones" were tapped. I see no evidence he used wrong words. What I do see is evidence of his supporters trying to change his words into something they think they can defend.

He said, "phones".

Twice.

a. they don't

Are you?

Yes, he told a U.S. citizen that she herself is a U.S. citizen when she votes and need not worry about immigration coming after any of her family members and that her vote speaks for her illegal alien friends/family members since they're not allowed to vote.

But regrettably, since you're chronically rightarded, you actually think ^^^ that ^^^ is encouraging illegals to vote.

1233796371590.gif

1. Trump has a cabinet that has made tougher statements on Russia than anything Obama did.

Like Flynn telling the Russian Ambassador that Trump will drop the sanctions Obama imposed?

6. A pro-Russia policy would include doing everything you could to stop oil and gas production...as Obama did.

Let's introduce FACTS, oil and gas production are at record level, inventories are at record levels, and gas prices are dropping.

7. A pro-Russia policy would include promising Putin that you'd be more 'flexible' in dealing with Russia...as Obama did.

More SPAM, repeating that Obama said he'd have more flexibility if he wasn't facing re-election.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Poor, demented, PoliticalHack ... how do you wiretap a computer? :eusa_doh:

Hey, Ugly....did you hear?
With out illegal alien votes, the ones that Obama told them to cast, ....

....Trump won the popular vote and the electoral.

True story.
Nah, the true story is you have yet to find even one illegal alien who voted in the election, no less, 3 million. Have you forgotten already? You're senile.

Yes there was illegals voting, some have been prosecuted for it. Please keep up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, the true story is you have yet to find even one illegal alien who voted in the election, no less, 3 million. Have you forgotten already? You're senile.

Yes there was illegals voting, some have been prosecuted for it. Please keep up.

Unfortunately that number has six less zeros than what Trump claimed.

Three illegals voting doesn't prove 3 million illegals voted. Trumps own transition team had top staffers registered to vote in multiple states, and even Trumps daughter was illegally double registered to vote.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

But clearly the investigation you're talking about is the 2nd investigation, with and FBI source & is (not the 1st investigation.)

barack-obama-17.jpg

If Trump were going to be submissive to Putin, how to explain Dan Coates as Trump's pick for Director of National Intelligence:
"people from the US had been similarly blacklisted, including ... and Dan Coats of Indiana, a former US ambassador to Germany. “While I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to go on vacation with my family in Siberia this summer,” Coats wisecracked, “I am honored to be on this list.”Chrystia Freeland: My Ukraine, and Putin’s big lie

3 . A pro-Russia policy would include slowing our nuclear weapon modernization....as Obama did.

4. A pro-Russia policy would include rolling back missile defense systems...as Obama did.

5. A pro-Russia policy would include entering a one-sided nuclear arms agreement....as Obama did.

8. A pro-Russia policy would include turning over 20% of our uranium to Russia in exchange for a $145 million donation to the Clinton Foundation....as Bill's wife did. [FAKE NEWS: CNBC Cites Left-Wing Politifact in Clinton Russian Uranium Story - Breitbart]

9. Assuming, arguendo, that leaking material about the Democrats and their candidate were aimed at influencing the electorate, list those things that the electorate knew from the 'leaks' that they didn't know before.

“There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."

You just elected one that is. Trump's son-in-law Eric they have on the phone with Russian intelligence agents constantly throughout the campaign season, including the very day that DNC databases were hacked.

High-level advisers close to then-presidential nominee Donald Trump were in constant communication during the campaign with Russians known to US intelligence, multiple current and former intelligence, law enforcement and administration officials tell CNN.

There is absolutely no rational explanation for this kind of contact with a foreign adversary in the middle of a campaign season, on a National election that they're not even close to winning. The Russian ambassador even showed up in Cleveland during the RNC convention. He met with Gordon a Trump surrogate who finally came forward and admitted this:

Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.
This is actually written in the RNC platform. So they weren't trading cookie recipes.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

And unfortunately for you those phone records never go away.

In addin

I am having fun watching you all run around circles. All predictable, of course, with a failing Trump presidency.
It is you dancing around in a tutu and I am about to vomit.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Poor, demented, PoliticalHack ... how do you wiretap a computer? :eusa_doh:

Hey, Ugly....did you hear?
With out illegal alien votes, the ones that Obama told them to cast, ....

....Trump won the popular vote and the electoral.

True story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link....

Like Flynn telling the Russian Ambassador that Trump will drop the sanctions Obama imposed?

Let's introduce FACTS, oil and gas production are at record level, inventories are at record levels, and gas prices are dropping.

More SPAM, repeating that Obama said he'd have more flexibility if he wasn't facing re-election.

Pretty vapid post......so, you're a government school grad?

Three illegals voting doesn't prove 3 million illegals voted. Trumps own transition team had top staffers registered to vote in multiple states, and even Trumps daughter was illegally double registered to vote.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

We'll see what? You said you've already reached conclusions based on research. Well clearly that is research not available to Trump, otherwise he would have done it to prove his claim. So you should share it with him.
Thank God it's the weekend Can stay at the beach instead of computer reading all the crap republicans throw The CEO AH says these job numbers aren't phony like 75 months of obamas were Grrrr

Jobs are coming back to Americans. We should all be happy about that. It's a huge positive development. So just be happy more Americans are getting back to work. Try to think about your country instead of your Party.
What the **** are you talking about ?? Obama had 75 STRAIGHT months most better than todays of job growth, and still your punks bashed him
There were 235K jobs added in Trumps first full month. While that is good, comparing the job market Obama handed Trump compared to the job market Bush handed Obama, we find;

Obama's final month in office:

+238K

Bush's final month in office:

-793K :ack-1:

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
Feb 2015 and 16 had exactly the same figure as today's...
but todays are real and those weren't?? What kind of an AH do we have in our WH?

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.
And you've still been showed how the law prohibits illegals from using a driver's license to register to vote.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

barack-obama-17.jpg

You just elected one that is. Trump's son-in-law Eric they have on the phone with Russian intelligence agents constantly throughout the campaign season, including the very day that DNC databases were hacked.

High-level advisers close to then-presidential nominee Donald Trump were in constant communication during the campaign with Russians known to US intelligence, multiple current and former intelligence, law enforcement and administration officials tell CNN.

There is absolutely no rational explanation for this kind of contact with a foreign adversary in the middle of a campaign season, on a National election that they're not even close to winning. The Russian ambassador even showed up in Cleveland during the RNC convention. He met with Gordon a Trump surrogate who finally came forward and admitted this:

Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.
This is actually written in the RNC platform. So they weren't trading cookie recipes.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

And unfortunately for you those phone records never go away.

1. Your post says "Russian nationals"

2. Your post says "communications between campaign staff and representatives of foreign governments are not unusual."

3.Your post says "Investigators have not reached a judgment on the intent of those conversations....." and "the Russians could have been exaggerating their access."

4. The question...."whether Trump associates were coordinating with Russian intelligence operatives over the release of damaging information about the Hillary Clinton campaign."
Now.....what might that information be that was not already known about the congenital liar and career criminal?

5. You should read your sources more carefully before you rely on them.

The only conclusion possible is that both CNN and you are our best sources of Greenhouse Gases.

Forum List

Back