Twenty Shot In Chicago This Weekend

Hey Republican, here's an idea. Concentrate on ending poverty and provide early intervention in childhood, excellence in public education, jobs and job training, pro social recreation programs for 'The Children' within high crime areas and put a sock in the mouth of all the racists who blame race and not the conditions which create an environment where the criminal is the role model.

Idea, we could fund these programs by raising taxes on the rich, ya known those Latin and African ball players, Russian hockey players and members of the Hollywood and Hip Hop elite ya'll envy. My guess is they would be more open to paying more to help 'The Children' that you and other callous conservatives decry and mock (like those killed at Sandy Hook).

Start your own thread on the programs you just listed.
This one is about guns.
Link - Were has any conservative decried and mocked the killing of any innocent children?
It stupid liberal ideas that put up signs that say gun free zones, so that killers can target those areas.

The nexus between guns, poverty drugs and violence is a pretty easy one for most people to comprehend. I don't catalog all the posts wherein 'conservatives' (one I recall who used 'the children' in a mocking manner is Oddball) mock children.

Mocking 'gun free zones' is so trite, have anything of substance to offer?

Not really trying to defend Oddball, because i know he can defend himself just fine. But i seem to recall what he was saying. He wasn't mocking children at all. He was mocking sleazy Politicians who often exploit children to advance their personal agendas. It's always 'for the children.' That card is played way too much. People have caught onto that game. I'm pretty sure that's what Oddball was saying.

MY GOD, I can't believe a human can concentrate this much abject idiocy is a single post. We used to be concerned that they walked among us, now it seems like we walk among them. Imbeciles like this used to die on train tracks, now we have obstacles that keep them alive in spite of themselves.

Hey Republican, here's an idea. Concentrate on ending poverty

We haven't spent TRILLIONS of dollars in "the war on poverty" with not only ZERO results, but MORE GODDAMNED POVERTY!!!!?????

and provide early intervention in childhood,

You mean PARENTS???? Try being one.

On second thought DON'T. There are enough mouth breathing democrook voters.

excellence in public education,

GREAT IDEA!!! Except when anyone even suggests teachers demonstrate competency, the moonbat leftist unions thwart the endeavor.

jobs and job training,

Who needs a goddamned job? You assholes give people OUR money!!![/COLOR]

pro social recreation programs for 'The Children' within high crime areas

What the fuck does that even mean???

and put a sock in the mouth of all the racists who blame race and not the conditions which create an environment where the criminal is the role model.

HOLY ASININE SHRIMP SHIT BATMAN!!! All the absolute FAILURES of bed wetting liberals are the fault of "racists" who opposed the abject stupidity bed wetters like you promoted?

Idea, we could fund these programs by raising taxes on the rich, ya known those Latin and African ball players, Russian hockey players and members of the Hollywood and Hip Hop elite ya'll envy. My guess is they would be more open to paying more to help 'The Children' that you and other callous conservatives decry and mock (like those killed at Sandy Hook).

I can't believe "people" this stupid exist. I've changed my mind.

1338355052590_2285742.png

The OP didn't have a point that's why they just said 20 shot then applauded Gun Control...Not really saying one has to do with the other. Just hanging it out there to stink like they are apart of the same issue

Hey Republican, here's an idea. Concentrate on ending poverty and provide early intervention in childhood, excellence in public education, jobs and job training, pro social recreation programs for 'The Children' within high crime areas and put a sock in the mouth of all the racists who blame race and not the conditions which create an environment where the criminal is the role model.

Start your own thread on the programs you just listed.
This one is about guns.
Link - Were has any conservative decried and mocked the killing of any innocent children?
It stupid liberal ideas that put up signs that say gun free zones, so that killers can target those areas.

The nexus between guns, poverty drugs and violence is a pretty easy one for most people to comprehend. I don't catalog all the posts wherein 'conservatives' (one I recall who used 'the children' in a mocking manner is Oddball) mock children.

Mocking 'gun free zones' is so trite, have anything of substance to offer?

And who keeps them in poverty,drugs and violence? The stupid programs of the left.
Mocking? Trite?
It is stupidity and facts.

The OP didn't have a point that's why they just said 20 shot then applauded Gun Control...Not really saying one has to do with the other. Just hanging it out there to stink like they are apart of the same issue

What?

Put the bong down for a while douchebag, and try again later.

I suppose the perverse pleasure that conservatives seem to take at all the gun violence in Chicago is based, in part, on the fact that Chicago has gun laws which are more strict than other, considerably more rural, places. Yet, I would remind conservatives that all these shootings certainly doesn't convey their oft stated beliefs that guns are not the problem.

BTW, I would bet that another reason conservatives take a twisted satisfaction in the gun violence in Chicago is because it's Obama's 'home town' and it's where the president was a community organizer when he was younger.

I suppose the perverse pleasure that conservatives seem to take at all the gun violence in Chicago is based, in part, on the fact that Chicago has gun laws which are more strict than other, considerably more rural, places. Yet, I would remind conservatives that all these shootings certainly doesn't convey their oft stated beliefs that guns are not the problem.

BTW, I would bet that another reason conservatives take a twisted satisfaction in the gun violence in Chicago is because it's Obama's 'home town' and it's where the president was a community organizer when he was younger.

Perverse pleasure? You mean the sort of joy bed wetters like you had when you could promote gun control while wading through the blood of sandy hook victims of "gun free zones"?

I really can't comprehend how "people" as stupid as you are managed to survive this long. They need to bring back "Jarts" and thin your numbers down.

Perverse pleasure? You mean the sort of joy bed wetters like you had when you could promote gun control while wading through the blood of sandy hook victims of "gun free zones"?

I really can't comprehend how "people" as stupid as you are managed to survive this long. They need to bring back "Jarts" and thin your numbers down.

Pete, how does it feel to be just another run of the mill, loud-mouthed, no substance, cliche driven "patriot"? Personally, if I were you, I'd be pissed that I ended up that way, but then again you're obviously ignorant to the world around you, so you shouldn't be expected to grasp something like that.

There was no perverse pleasure because of that event. In fact, on that day, I was volunteering for a Christmas Dinner celebration at the Rec Center which is usually attended by many of the elderly people (including military veterans) who live in the area. I heard the news come over the radio (which had been playing Christmas music) as I set up the tables. I turned it off and warned others of the news, not wanting us to become preoccupied with the tragedy and possibly ruining the festive mood of the guests who had yet to arrive.

The simple fact is that there are way too many guns floating around in this country, and it's far too easy for anyone and everyone to get their hands on just about any gun they want with very little effort, in part, because people don't secure their guns.

It's the job of our gov't to address issues of public safety when necessary. I expect our gov't to address the gun violence problem just as I would expect the gov't to address issues regarding food safety standards and disease control. And frankly, IMHO, the main reason that the NRA is kicking up such a fuss is because they're shilling for gun manufacturers who have been ginning up all kinds of fears (including 2nd Amendment fears) for years in order to sell more guns (and ammo) to people. And cynically, I think they don't want more stringent comprehensive background checks because they think it will eliminate potential customers from being eligible to buy firearms.

stop lying then and saying "we're not coming for your guns" there's nothing worse than a fucking liberal liar

"Nothing worse"? Do you have any evidence that gun control = gun confiscation? Are any bills pending? Any discussion amongst the "fucking liberal lair(s)? Why not admit you're a bitter, low information, low IQ, declasse Republican. One of the loud, the dumb and the nasty set of parrots.

hey small pickle, did you read what your lying liberal friend wrote?

Poor Willow Tree, so dumb and so dishonest; she is unable to defend her lies and too dumb to stop lying. I usually follow this rule: praise in public, correct in private. Sadly, Willow Tree is not only dishonest and dumb she's a coward and refused to accept PM's or Rep's.

The SCOTUS overturned the Chicago gun ban. Are you claiming that's the reason for continued gun violence in Chicago?

lol

I made no claim whatsoever... you need to understand declaratives vs. interrogatives...

You thought guns were illegal in Chicago because you're too stupid to know they're not.

Is that better, dumbass?

And you are too stupid to recognize that Chicago has very restrictive gun laws and it is not resulting in less deaths by guns but more. You would rather get into a typical battle of symantecs when you realize you cannot defend policies that have failed. Accept it.

Today has numerically proven that you're safer in Boston during a terrorist attack than you are during a normal day in Chicago.

"Nothing worse"? Do you have any evidence that gun control = gun confiscation? Are any bills pending? Any discussion amongst the "fucking liberal lair(s)? Why not admit you're a bitter, low information, low IQ, declasse Republican. One of the loud, the dumb and the nasty set of parrots.

hey small pickle, did you read what your lying liberal friend wrote?

Poor Willow Tree, so dumb and so dishonest; she is unable to defend her lies and too dumb to stop lying. I usually follow this rule: praise in public, correct in private. Sadly, Willow Tree is not only dishonest and dumb she's a coward and refused to accept PM's or Rep's.
Fucking liar. I do receive reps. I give em too.

Forum List

Back